• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andre Johnson?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consistant 1100+ yard rusher and 10+ TD's a year is very vital to this teams success. The offense runs through Lynch which opens up so much more for RW. He's a major reason why the Seahawks made back to back SB's.

While I certainly agree that Lynch is a great asset. Wilson opens up a lot for Lynch in the run. On the ZR plays, a lot of his YAC comes because he has a head full of steam when he meets a LB, which is because they are spread out to defend the edge from Wilson. They compliment each other very well. But I think that as long as Wilson is here, the Hawks will have a formidable run game.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I certainly agree that Lynch is a great asset. Wilson opens up a lot for Lynch in the run. On the ZR plays, a lot of his YAC comes because he has a head full of steam when he meets a LB, which is because they are spread out to defend the edge from Wilson. They compliment each other very well. But I think that as long as Wilson is here, the Hawks will have a formidable run game.

Good points! I guess i'm more of a Lynch homer cause he's done amazing things while working with a patched up O-Line. I believe your probably correct as long as RW is here, the run game will click. Now just need to get the O-line fixed.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson will be 34 in July ... That's getting up there for a receiver... If Seattle got him for a good price I'm sure he'd bring something to the table, BUT no way should we reach ...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we slapped a second round tender on Kearse... That mean's he'll be back, because I highly doubt any team is gonna give up a 2nd rounder to sign him in free agency....

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we slapped a second round tender on Kearse... That mean's he'll be back, because I highly doubt any team is gonna give up a 2nd rounder to sign him in free agency....
Yep, and the tender amount is also < 1/53 of the cap, so overall pretty good deal for the home team. We would also have the opportunity to match any offer and keep him, but I suspect a 2nd round pick would be more attractive.