• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford has not earned the right to demand a trade or threaten a holdout. Plain and simple. A below average QB with a laundry list of past injuries. His only choice is to be a professional, that's it. Either you retire or you shut your trap and play ball. Making excuses for this guy is mind-boggling.
and that's why you guys are stuck with him....

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to think he will retire. He doesn't have the heart to compete.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to think he will retire. He doesn't have the heart to compete.

Highly doubt it ... he'd have to give back the millions.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some people are getting entrepreneurial about this. Meet the "Sam Bradford" BBQ sandwich!

Abruzzese says he picked the ingredients for the Sam Bradford symbolically. The pulled pork, for example, represents the inevitability that Bradford is “going to get pulled.” The jalapeños, meanwhile, are symbolic of Bradford being “on the hot seat,” and the potato roll references Bradford’s apparent ability to go down “like a sack of potatoes.”

Each order of the Sam Bradford sandwich will come with a moist towelette for cleaning up, though Abruzzese notes that Big Q will provide baby wipes for eaters who need to “take the cleaning up process to the next level.”

Levittown BBQ restaurant to debut sandwich for Sam Bradford haters

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie just needs to call Sam's agent and 'imply' that if he does not show up to the first mandatory camp without an attitude that the Eagles will be content to go with Daniels this year. Sam will sit. May be inactive. That would effectively end his career.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly doubt it ... he'd have to give back the millions.

He's already cashed in millions to last him 10 lifetimes. Each day that passes with his defiance I think is a stronger possibility that he could just give up entirely. He has zero leverage to be bitching the way he is right now.

Or maybe we're all making too much of this - these were voluntary workouts, even though logic says he should be there anyway - I recall Carson Palmer doing something similar when the Bengals refused to trade or release him - he was just going to retire and do something else.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just forget about the money. While people tend to hate it it's not his fault people paid him. He's acting like a child through his agent (he got his feelings hurt but this is agent stuff) but he'll be in by June 10. This is really not a big deal to me. He's pissed but will eventually have to come play well or retire at 30. My guess is he comes in and has a good year.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is he's back next week.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just forget about the money. While people tend to hate it it's not his fault people paid him. He's acting like a child through his agent (he got his feelings hurt but this is agent stuff) but he'll be in by June 10. This is really not a big deal to me. He's pissed but will eventually have to come play well or retire at 30. My guess is he comes in and has a good year.

lol, okay. So it's all the agents fault?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is what Sam will say. And as far as Condon is concerned, many agents just want to get new deals so they can collect more commissions. Maybe Sam parts ways with Condon (or is it Condom?) ;)

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that there are teams out there that would trade for Bradford at a 7 mil price tag for 2016, but nobody wanted to trade "high" draft picks for him. Not sure why that would surprise his agent though as he was a free agent for a while and couldn't land a long term deal with anyone. Why would his agent now think that someone would give up a high pick for him when they could have had him in the off season without giving up any picks? I think he forgot that Chip Kelly wasn't here any longer ... with Chip all you had to do was bitch and moan to get sent away.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford comes out, stays healthy and throws about 68-70% he'll get quite a deal from someone.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford comes out, stays healthy and throws about 68-70% he'll get quite a deal from someone.

Totally agree ... that's why it only hurts him to carry on this little hissy fit any longer. I completely expect him to report on time for anything mandatory.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's why I put it on the agent. Bradford isn't dumb and probably doesn't need the money.

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that there are teams out there that would trade for Bradford at a 7 mil price tag for 2016, but nobody wanted to trade "high" draft picks for him. Not sure why that would surprise his agent though as he was a free agent for a while and couldn't land a long term deal with anyone. Why would his agent now think that someone would give up a high pick for him when they could have had him in the off season without giving up any picks? I think he forgot that Chip Kelly wasn't here any longer ... with Chip all you had to do was bitch and moan to get sent away.

Howie re-signed him before free agency began.

Doc Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. I get the 'agent's fault' thing, but like everything else in life, you are responsible for your own actions--whether in real life or in the media (granted, I'm not in the media very often). The fact that Condon is still SB's agent is telling that he was on board.