• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are definitely not the same people.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want him to be the starting qb on the team but you want him to play out his deal. :crazy:

Should we ask if you're bipolar or are you merely confused?

Actually, if you read closely; I gave him an option.

I suppose you were busy typing up that snappy response.

He can do whatever he pleases. His replacement has arrived.

He can show up and earn his salary or he can quit just like he wanted to do in the first place and end his piss poor career as the last of the 50 million dollar busts.

I would say trade him, but no one really seems to want him.

As far as me being mentally disturbed, I'm not the one defending this schmuck.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, if you read closely; I gave him an option.

I suppose you were busy typing up that snappy response.

He can do whatever he pleases. His replacement has arrived.

He can show up and earn his salary or he can quit just like he wanted to do in the first place and end his piss poor career as the last of the 50 million dollar busts.

I would say trade him, but no one really seems to want him.

As far as me being mentally disturbed, I'm not the one defending this schmuck.

I'd say that you're confused. If he can do whatever he pleases then asking for a trade would fall into that category wouldn't it.

Or they could just cut him loose.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if he the one and same. He doesn't seem like an Eagles fan.

I've been an eagle fan longer than most of the people in the forum. i go back to the norm van brockling/pete retzlaff days.

Because i say the eagles should cut bradford loose that means i'm not an eagle fan? :rolleyes2:

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been an eagle fan longer than most of the people in the forum. i go back to the norm van brockling/pete retzlaff days.

Because i say the eagles should cut bradford loose that means i'm not an eagle fan? :rolleyes2:

No, but it seems sometimes that you are negative abut the direction the team is going. Anyway, if I am wrong, then my apologies. I go back as far as 1957 with the Eagles, so I'm certain that I'm the "Old head" on this forum. I haven't looked it up, but I think that's the year we missed out on Jim Brown, and had to settle for Clarence Peaks, who had a short injury filled career. Similar to losing OJ and got Keyes. I hope that Carson will lead us to the promised land.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. They think you're DPD?

ctc's been around the forums forever. Good poster. Didn't know he was an old phuk like me, though.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit about Bradford - check out my boy on the cover of SI:

View attachment 113958
I wish that SI and EA Sports would come out w a new promo w a new subscription of SI and get your choice of Madden or NCAA football 2016. I'm thinking of getting SI again. I love the cover.. Sold!

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is listening to Mikey Miss spewing his arrogant drivel. The fact is everyone can do anything HOWEVER there are repercussions. Sammy must now reap the repercussions.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... here is a question for you guys. I think Bradford eventually returning, and not walking away from this kind of money. But if the rumors of retirement are true at all, it shows just how weak minded this guy truly is - to walk away from over 10 million simply because you don't have security. WOW. But, ASSUMING, the guy does come back. I don't see him being mentally ready, having his heart in it or having his body truly ready. Lets assume he doesn't get a hangnail and find a reason to sit out the season and just collect a check -- if we start losing games, how long before you see the coaches actually benching him??? Do they just role with him no matter what?? And if they bench him, do they start Wentz or Chase? Clearly Wentz is our future, but if they don't want him in too fast, do they give Chase some experience and starts?

Our season is such that we open against 4 non division teams... and 3 out of 4 with losing seasons last year.
- Browns (3-13)
- Bears (6-10)
- Steelers (10-6)
- Lions (7-9)

Then we have 3 division games in the following 4 games (with the Vikings thrown in)

If we start out 1-3... how do you see it going? Maybe 2-6, losing 2 or 3 in the division??

Thoughts?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really depends what is happening. If the offense is up and down then they'll try to fix it with the early bye. If it still isn't coming together they'll switch to Chase. If the offense truly blows week 1 or week 2 then they might go to Chase real quick. These are career backup QBs coaching this offense afterall.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that not a position? Players do that every season.

Tackle, guard, running back, linebacker, those are positions. Competing for film for next year is not a position on offence or defence.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but it seems sometimes that you are negative abut the direction the team is going. Anyway, if I am wrong, then my apologies. I go back as far as 1957 with the Eagles, so I'm certain that I'm the "Old head" on this forum. I haven't looked it up, but I think that's the year we missed out on Jim Brown, and had to settle for Clarence Peaks, who had a short injury filled career. Similar to losing OJ and got Keyes. I hope that Carson will lead us to the promised land.

I'm fine with what they're doing. They've put themselves over a barrel with bradford. I understand how and why it happened. And the fact of the matter is they now have a problem. If they cut him loose it's a $20mm cap hit which significantly hamstrings their options, their choices. They also have the problem of an employee who doesn't want to be there and the impact that has on the rest of the team.
They're hoping to get something out of their $20mm. It's unlikely. Bradford has done nothing to merit what they are asking for and any team interested in him has the luxury of waiting the iggles out. If bradford sits these teams get him for even cheaper next year. And nothing he does this year improves his value in a trade.
Leroy Keyes, now there's a blast from the past he wasn't all that bad either but he wasn't oj. Made me think of ben hawkins and bob brown, one of the original natural man mountains.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Keyes as well. He was a jack of all trades, but they [picked him to be a stud RB, which he wasn't. He was though, a much better person the disappointing OJ, in the end.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish that SI and EA Sports would come out w a new promo w a new subscription of SI and get your choice of Madden or NCAA football 2016. I'm thinking of getting SI again. I love the cover.. Sold!

I did it the year Madden 25 got released.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford's only option which won't hurt him is to come in and play his hardest. The Eagles aren't trading him and if he continues being stupid about things he'll lose his starter's job and pretty much hijack his own value for next season. The smart thing for him is to come in and play lights out this year which will make it very difficult from a PR standpoint for the Eagles to cut him in 2017. Bradford wins either way if he has a great year. The Eagles have their guy in Wentz ... while they would have to regroup their strategy for 2016 if Bradford keeps being a baby, they will be just fine come the following year; Bradford however stands to lose millions if he doesn't fall in line.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford has not earned the right to demand a trade or threaten a holdout. Plain and simple. A below average QB with a laundry list of past injuries. His only choice is to be a professional, that's it. Either you retire or you shut your trap and play ball. Making excuses for this guy is mind-boggling.