• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford seems to have outraged Eagles vets with his antics. I suspect the locker room feels the same way too.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's very few in the locker room pissed at Bradford. They're watching his and Cox's situation very carefully. They all have agents and know exactly what's going on. If he starts skipping games you'll see some reaction. Until then it's nothing really to players.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The notion you and the others were proposing was that the fans would be on him. That he needed to think about that before demanding a trade.
The fans have no say in this.
Bradford couldn't care less what the philly fans think about him wanting to be traded.

Never brought the fans into anything ... I know you're discussing things with several people, but I haven't said a thing about him being worried about the fans. I do however think it would be in his best interest to squash things with the "team" who has supported him despite him acting like a little girl.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you're trying to inject race into this or something but the two situations couldn't be much more different. Djax is an asshole. Bradford and/or his agent made a terrible decision to try and force a trade after signing a contract. Completely different.

how about the reactions of Bradford and TO??? Except that TO actually set franchise records and earned every penny and more while Bradford.. well... had 6 good games.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles are hoping to recoup something from their investment. So they'll continue to pretend they really really want him. In the end they'll cut him loose or trade him for nothing. Creating a circus is the worst thing to do. it sets a bad environment. They'll cut him loose or give him away before camp starts.

While this is true and makes sense to everyone with a grandmothers IQ level (or however you want to put it)... if it is "THIS" obvious that creating this circus is bad for Wentz development and the whole team.... I am curious what conclusion you will draw about Roseman and the FO if they indeed DO keep Bradford as they have stated.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about the reactions of Bradford and TO??? Except that TO actually set franchise records and earned every penny and more while Bradford.. well... had 6 good games.
I had no problem whatsoever with TO.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazing... I remember having "NO" support for TO during that time. the overwhelming attitude on this board was... he signed the contract and it was just 1 year.. shut up and play or get out of here. I don't remember hardly anyone backing TO that off-season. In fact, several even tried to make the case he had nothing to do with us getting to the SB because he was injured during the playoffs (nevermind the 4 weeks of rest he helped earn this team, and it being the only season we ever dominated, not just won). So much support now, but so little back then.

Btw, TO was the best WR we ever had. He holds the franchise record, and helped McNabb do the same that year. Westy was healthy going into the playoffs for the first time. McNabb was an idiot for not being able to handle him, Lurie was an idiot for not paying him instantly after the SB and showing the team we pay for production (which would have kept him happy and been a motivating move), and he was an idiot for instigating him again with him talking in the news about who he is not thinking about, after TO went quiet and tried to be less drama. We missed the best window we ever had in our lifetimes as eagles fans.

Anyways, back to now... Lets hope Wentz is the start of a new window opening in the coming years.

If we follow the Reid way - step 1, get your Qb. Step 2... get your star Tackles (Runyan and Tra). Peters won't last thru the Wentz era. Is Lane Johnson really going to be that person or are we looking at FA again for that soon (ala Runya, and Peters)? Step 3.. likely CB's (Lito and Sheldon). We also got Westy that year.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't remember me wanting to dump nabby and keep TO I don't know what to say. I'm stunned you would forget something I said.....ever.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't remember me wanting to dump nabby and keep TO I don't know what to say. I'm stunned you would forget something I said.....ever.

Not taking the bait to make things personal wiz...

Just saying, it is amazing to see such support of TO now, when I pretty much stood alone defending TO at the time. Yes, I know you wanted to dump McNabb since the day he was drafted. We can only hope Wentz offers the Eagles the same opportunities that McNabb did -a true SB window. All he needed was a better supporting cast as was proven in 2004, and as Peyton showed. It should never be all on the shoulders of the QB, imho. Wentz has a better supporting cast, and time will tell how the defense and coaching shapes up.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Sam and Terrell can go play with each other, and I'm not talking about football.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pederson said that Bradford's status as starter could depend on when he returns. He isn't obligated to return to the NovaCare Complex, however, until mandatory minicamp June 7 to 9.

"Nobody makes the team in April," Pederson said.

But voluntary organized team activities resume on May 17. It's unclear when Bradford will return. The Eagles have said repeatedly that they won't trade him. The Broncos inquired but backed off and then drafted Paxton Lynch in the first round.

"He's not going anywhere. He's our guy," Pederson said of Bradford. "We just look forward to the day that he comes back. It's unfortunate the situation, but at the same time it's also a voluntary process."

Pederson, who has reached out to Bradford, said that he still hasn't spoken to the quarterback since the request. Only one Eagles player has reached out to Bradford, a team source said.

Read more at Eagles notes: Bradford still not in touch

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just watched an interview with Sal Pal and Pederson. In this interview Pederson stated that he told Chase Daniels and Sam Bradford that there would be an opportunity for the Eagles to draft a QB for the future. He stated he was upfront with both of those QB's about this.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could not have said it any better.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well said!!!!! And that is the bottom line. Well said

I respect Roseman for telling Bradford an chase up front, and he has made it abundantly clear that this year is Sam's. He has stuck by his word, and I respect that. I think other team mates will in the end, in knowing he will tell them things up front and stick to his word. Sam needs to understand, at some point, that will change because of his actions. I think most PHI fans are down on him now - and I'm not sure he can win that back. He needs to come in and show what he can do, and show other teams whether he is truly a professional or not. From what I've seen so far - he is not.

Last edited:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love Golic and he is spot on. Sam can cash in on another deal if he can stop sobbing about "thinking he got screwed over," Come play and prove that you can play at a high level and that you are worth the money because you sound like a whiney SOB and think you are entitled to having things your way. Welcome to reality.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazing... I remember having "NO" support for TO during that time. the overwhelming attitude on this board was... he signed the contract and it was just 1 year.. shut up and play or get out of here. I don't remember hardly anyone backing TO that off-season. In fact, several even tried to make the case he had nothing to do with us getting to the SB because he was injured during the playoffs (nevermind the 4 weeks of rest he helped earn this team, and it being the only season we ever dominated, not just won). So much support now, but so little back then.

Wrong...I was on the TO bandwagon.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we mostly agreed that T.O. deserved the money but that he went about asking for a renegotiation/new deal like an idiot. We did him a favor by trading for him, Banner had him over a barrel.

In hindsight, no amount of money in the world could make that guy "happy", imo.