• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He plays in a shit-tastic offense and has the professionalism of a 2 year old
This offense is worse than the 80s with Mark Malone and Cliff Stoudt.

And Bloody Blister.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He plays in a shit-tastic offense and has the professionalism of a 2 year old
Have to give Kenny Fields/Jusrtin Pickett some credit. Without his ability to run this team would probably be 0-5.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But otherwise things are fine, right?
LOL...Seriously there is no reason why they Steelers should be 3-2 at this point. Expecting anything more than 7-10 was a joke, the only thing holding this team together is when their Defense gets pressure on a QB.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. I could if they were indeed jokes.
Why does it bother you? Jackson is a two-time MVP. He's one of the most electric players I've ever seen play the position at both the college and pro game. His only flaw is that he hasn't had postseason success.... And honestly, it's not all his fault. If his receiver doesn't fumble at the 1 yard line and his coordinator doesn't abandon the run, he is probably in last year's super bowl.

As for the running back comments. Twitter, ESPN, reddit, whatever..... They're all full of haters. Every damn day there is shit on there about Burrow can't do this or can't do that. You know what? Burrow is awesome. Opinions on these boards and everywhere else are cheap and nobody is owning up them when they are wrong.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it bother you? Jackson is a two-time MVP. He's one of the most electric players I've ever seen play the position at both the college and pro game. His only flaw is that he hasn't had postseason success.... And honestly, it's not all his fault. If his receiver doesn't fumble at the 1 yard line and his coordinator doesn't abandon the run, he is probably in last year's super bowl.

As for the running back comments. Twitter, ESPN, reddit, whatever..... They're all full of haters. Every damn day there is shit on there about Burrow can't do this or can't do that. You know what? Burrow is awesome. Opinions on these boards and everywhere else are cheap and nobody is owning up them when they are wrong.
The last part of your last sentence is why it bothers me. It get it. It's way too easy to have zero ownership for stupid comments on an anonymous message board. Most don't call people out for it. There are many times I don't either, but this isn't one of them.

Last edited:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough of this (for now) though. How's everyone feeling about their team???

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he settled outta court is there any chance the Browns can void the rest of his contract and get him the hell outta Cleveland?
I still think Josh Gordon is the missing piece for him.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he settled outta court is there any chance the Browns can void the rest of his contract and get him the hell outta Cleveland?
Nor that I’ve seen :(