• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is designed for AFCN fans to "troll" each other in a good-natured manner. Maybe you're just in the wrong thread.
Message taken. I will step up my "troll" game to fit in. Definitely lots of material in this division.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the comment that nobody is giving the Steelers a chance this weekend..... Vegas will be full of Steeler fans and the Vegas QB situation doesn't excite me against the Steelers D.

As for games against the Jets and Giants.... Who knows? I think its hard to predict how that Jets team will respond to the coaching change. The Giants are an intriguing team - They have a disruptive defensive front and if Daniel Jones plays at a higher standard they can do some things. Seems like consistency is an issue for both.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the comment that nobody is giving the Steelers a chance this weekend..... Vegas will be full of Steeler fans and the Vegas QB situation doesn't excite me against the Steelers D.

As for games against the Jets and Giants.... Who knows? I think its hard to predict how that Jets team will respond to the coaching change. The Giants are an intriguing team - They have a disruptive defensive front and if Daniel Jones plays at a higher standard they can do some things. Seems like consistency is an issue for both.
What comment are you talking about? I don't think the doom and gloom from the Steelers' fans in this thread is reflected in the real world. All of the "experts" I've read are picking the Steelers.

Neither the Raiders nor the Jets have given me one reason to think those teams will beat the Steelers. The Giants did show some life last week.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By no means, the Steelers should lose the game. It is the fact that Tomlin has major tendencies of playing down to his opponent.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,501.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aidan O'Connell getting the start for the Raiders.

Game could go either way honestly.....if you bet this game.....slam the under.....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aidan O'Connell getting the start for the Raiders.

Game could go either way honestly.....if you bet this game.....slam the under.....
Yea I’m goin under.

Steelers are spiraling.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like watching the football being played

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore (4-2)... Obviously the team to beat right now. They are red hot. And yes, Lamar deserves his roses here. He's torching teams with his legs & through the air. It looks like childs play the way he effortlessly manipulates the pockets. Glad to see them finally getting Zay Flowers going. Always felt it a bit odd they weren't capitalizing on his talent. If their offense continues to hum & stay healthy into December then this team is going to be the cream of the AFC crop. Even their defense is getting back on track.

Pittsburgh (4-2)... Underwhelming & still struggling to find an identity. Even a 32-13 win against a depleted Raiders team looked ugly. The defense & ST stepped up to provide relief. Nobody is fooled by this team. Often unprepared, uncoordinated, and unwilling to change their ways. The OL is a bit of a mess. Injuries continue to stack up. Smith's offense can't find traction. WR room isn't up to par. The list goes on & on. They will need to keep relying on other-worldly play from their stars on defense to cover up all their warts. It was nice to see Najee running with urgency. Hope to see that continue, but I doubt it.

Cincinnati (2-4)... Not sexy, but they needed this win. Not just from a record standpoint, but to show some resilience after the disheartening loss to Baltimore last week. Their defense stepped up in a big way last night. Glad to see they have some fight left in them. Their offensive woes showed back up, but they started hot thanks to Burrow's legs & that proved to be a the difference in the end.

Cleveland (1-5)... I'll be honest I haven't watched much of them this year. But from what little I'm seeing & reading, they are at or near rock bottom on offense. Watson's uninspiring level of play and the unit as a whole is floundering. It's going to be the biggest black eye to sit Watson, but its looks absolutely imperative at this point. Hand the keys over to Jameis and play like theirs nothing to lose. On another note, I'm looking forward to seeing Chubb back next week. I have a feeling their offense will look a lot different with him taking the pressure off the QB.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a stat before yesterday's game, don't remember the exact numbers:

Lowest YPP on first down:

1. Cleveland
2. Pittsburgh

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty irked that the Ravens have a better RB at QB than us.

Angry Carl Weathers GIF

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was amazed by two STATs about the Bengals last night.

1. The team lifetime is 1-166 when they score 10 or few points.
2. Going into last night, they had a streak of 75 straight games of giving up 10 or more points in a game.

@Ojb81