• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1455075274-0.jpg

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Harbaugh the douchiest coach in the NFL? Is there another coach that is as petty as he is?

I'm not a huge Tomlin fan, but I have a lot of respect for him. Browns don't keep coaches around to count....

John is a solid coach - I don't question his merit at all - but his incessant whining and cry-baby attitude just grates on me. Then he throws his own guys under the bus....LOL - was glad to see JK call him, and Roman, out for not using him more. Only averaged like 6 yards a carry and somehow only got 12 carries...and none at the goal line....Karma is a real thing....

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Harbaugh the douchiest coach in the NFL? Is there another coach that is as petty as he is?

I'm not a huge Tomlin fan, but I have a lot of respect for him. Browns don't keep coaches around to count....

John is a solid coach - I don't question his merit at all - but his incessant whining and cry-baby attitude just grates on me. Then he throws his own guys under the bus....LOL - was glad to see JK call him, and Roman, out for not using him more. Only averaged like 6 yards a carry and somehow only got 12 carries...and none at the goal line....Karma is a real thing....

The coaching has been holding this team back for years now....crazy to think they managed 10 wins

The majority of losses this year have been the Ravens beating themselves, not the other teams beating them

JK is a workhorse back that doesn't get used like one. 3 years in the league, he's only carried more than 15 times ONCE.
I get this year being different since he was coming off injury, but wth are you saving him for? It's the freaking playoffs, and he was clearly the best playmaker on the team yesterday

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn.

Lamar Jackson sends possible message to Ravens on social media

"When you have something good you don't play with it. You don't take chances on losing it. You don't neglect it. When you have something good, you pour into it. You appreciate it. Because when you take care of something good, that good thing takes care of you too."

Lamar playing the- I'm not appreciated card. Not good. Ravens have a mess on their hands.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn.

"When you have something good you don't play with it. You don't take chances on losing it. You don't neglect it. When you have something good, you pour into it. You appreciate it. Because when you take care of something good, that good thing takes care of you too."

Lamar playing the- I'm not appreciated card. Not good. Ravens have a mess on their hands.
Yes they do

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the shit show lol

If Roman doesn't leave and/or massive coaching changes aren't made, I guarantee Lamar and Dobbins will request trades in the offeseason

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm looking forward to the shit show lol

If Roman doesn't leave and/or massive coaching changes aren't made, I guarantee Lamar and Dobbins will request trades in the offeseason

I just don't like it when a player throws a teammate under the bus like Dobbins did to Hundley. Sometimes it's better to say nothing at all. This would have been one of those times for JK.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't like it when a player throws a teammate under the bus like Dobbins did to Hundley. Sometimes it's better to say nothing at all. This would have been one of those times for JK.
Yeah, i felt like he was criticizing the coaches more, but I agree

Wasn't the best idea to call a QB sneak on 3rd down and a long yard, but hindsight and all

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing with the Ravens - They are loaded with young talent on defense. They have some really good pieces on their offensive line. They have Dobbins, Andrews and they'll get a few receivers back. Why not let Lamar walk, sign Jimmy G or Derrick Carr, pick up a FA receiver or two and line it up.

They would compete with the top teams in the AFC if they did these things because they'd play better D and would be frustrating to play.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LJ is a solid QB, but a lot of his ability rides on his legs to create both in the pocket with avoiding the rush, and the threat of him running. I don't think, IMO anyway, he's shown that he can be a guy that sits in the pocket and breaks a defense down. It would be one thing if he were more Allen like in that respect. Even Mahomes. Guys who have shown they can use their arms 1st to win games, and rely on their ability to be mobile as an expansion on their game. I feel like LJ is the other way around (much like Hurts and Murray). Those are guys who, if injured, your team ends up being tied up a lot of money for a QB who suddenly can't do what makes their ability to do their job well at a high level.

I'd have to agree with Cincy grad here - I'd let LJ walk - sign a veteran QB - add 1 more WR, and with that defense and Dobbins, the Ravens can be right back in the thick of the AFCN, and playoff hunt, in very short order.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Here's the thing with the Ravens - They are loaded with young talent on defense. They have some really good pieces on their offensive line. They have Dobbins, Andrews and they'll get a few receivers back. Why not let Lamar walk, sign Jimmy G or Derrick Carr, pick up a FA receiver or two and line it up.

They would compete with the top teams in the AFC if they did these things because they'd play better D and would be frustrating to play.

Carr's a good option if Lamar wants a long term, fully guaranteed deal