• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers-Giants GWT

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WHAT BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!

I'M IN THE DEAD ZONE, BY OH...10 FUCKING MILES, WHO ON EARTH IN EL CENTRO, CA WANTS TO WATCH DETROIT & CHICAGO!!!

:censored::censored:

:Cry:

:lm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WHY THE FUCKING CUT OUT FOR EXTREME SE CA??? WHY DO THEY NOT FOLLOW THE CA-AZ BORDER LIKE THEY DID TO THE NORTH!!!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Keys here is our OL ability to get infront of the Giants DL... I'm not exactly concerned with our Strength & Power on the OL vs their DL's power & strength, but the speed and hands the NYG use is something to pay attention to.

Staley and Davis will need to really backpedal and get in front and stay in front of their attackers off the edge.

Hot Routes will be key for us. Davis, should be able to draw away some S allowing a WR of ours to go over the middle.

i think davis might be stuck blocking against that pass rush

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!

I'M IN THE DEAD ZONE, BY OH...10 FUCKING MILES, WHO ON EARTH IN EL CENTRO, CA WANTS TO WATCH DETROIT & CHICAGO!!!

:censored::censored:

:Cry:

:lm:

FELT the same way when SF vs Det, where all of CT got the game except the southern part close to NY which was blackout!!!!

I'm here for ya....

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game scares me and I don't know why. I guess I see the Giants as an elite playoff team and fear they can run the score up on us early, but then I look at their games against Arizona and Seattle and wonder how can we not beat them.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle beat them at home and they lost to Washington on the road with Rex at QB. Should of lost to AZ as well and played tight games to Miami and Buffalo. The giants are a really weird team, but as long as frank can go then him and hunter should tear up that Defense.

The only thing that worries me if we cant get pressure on them leading to maybe our DB's have a tough time against there WR. Also how our O-line plays will be big, they need to bring there A games! Sadly V. davis will most likely be blocking again.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the Giants board and the majority of them are cocky as sh*t... completely off based with some of their analysis but even worse so is that they really don't see a way for them to lose.....

Can't fuckin wait!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The run game is going to be crucial in this game. That D lives and dies with the pass rush. I think we match up well against them. We can run the ball and we can really give their interior OL fits (need Ray back and a big game by Justin), so I like our chances. But they've shown they can rise to the occasion and play really good teams tough. I think there's a decent chance of let-down after last week, though, and a cross-country trip won't help.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHY THE FUCKING CUT OUT FOR EXTREME SE CA??? WHY DO THEY NOT FOLLOW THE CA-AZ BORDER LIKE THEY DID TO THE NORTH!!!

When you click on broadcast areas, like that cut out for the El Centro area it pops up which station is broadcasting. It seems that El Centro gets its local channels from Yuma.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a funny coincidence, the last time Aikman and Buck called a 49ers game at Candlestick was that Jan. 5th, 2003 playoff game against the Giants.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a funny coincidence, the last time Aikman and Buck called a 49ers game at Candlestick was that Jan. 5th, 2003 playoff game against the Giants.

I actually went on the SF 49ers MB(not a member!) and they had a thread there with a youtube link to that playoff game... I almost jumped out of my seat after viewing it! Owens was beasting!

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This game scares me and I don't know why. I guess I see the Giants as an elite playoff team and fear they can run the score up on us early, but then I look at their games against Arizona and Seattle and wonder how can we not beat them.

Because their D Line is ferocious. If they dominate our O Line and succeed in intimidating Alex Smith the Niners will be in trouble.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because their D Line is ferocious. If they dominate our O Line and succeed in intimidating Alex Smith the Niners will be in trouble.

True but so far this year we've not seen that from Alex. He's taking shots and still coming back to stand in the pocket and deliver good passes while taking another. He's not really seemed to get rattled so far this year.

I'm more worried our early season OLine problems come back to haunt us. If they fail to get off on their blocks then our running game is going no where, and if they are not run blocking then I fear for how the pass blocking goes.

I'm also worried about our pass defense against good passing games and the Giants have one this year. We failed to really get after John Beck after he just took 10 sacks to the Bills. If we can't get to Eli he will shred us apart.

Then again it's Eli and like Alex you have to wonder when the turnovers will come back to him. He could end up fumbling and throwing 3 Int's against us just as easily had could throw for 400 yards and 4 TD's.

sigh.... such a Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde aspect to both teams.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Quick update: Bradshaw didn't practice today and I get the sense from the article I read that he won't play Sunday. Nicks was limited in practice, but apparently did most things on his own in terms of running and cutting. If Bradshaw doesn't play, their run game shouldn't be much concern at all.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick update: Bradshaw didn't practice today and I get the sense from the article I read that he won't play Sunday. Nicks was limited in practice, but apparently did most things on his own in terms of running and cutting. If Bradshaw doesn't play, their run game shouldn't be much concern at all.

This isn't as good as it sounds. We want them to try and run a lot because we know we can stop them. With Bradshaw out, they may gameplan differently and pass more. We aren't the worst in pass defense but we are better in run defense. Having said that, I think they would try to run regardless and their chances are worse against us without him.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

the Giants should be respected cause they ARE a good team, but the Browns and 'Skins game scared me more. felt those two were set up as trap games, especially the Browns coming off a bye week.

obviously, glad those have passed without 'issue'.

for ME, always see Eli as either HOT or COLD? so i see it as either he carries his team on his shoulders, or we win.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This isn't as good as it sounds. We want them to try and run a lot because we know we can stop them. With Bradshaw out, they may gameplan differently and pass more. We aren't the worst in pass defense but we are better in run defense. Having said that, I think they would try to run regardless and their chances are worse against us without him.

There's some truth to that. I think a lot will hinge on their personnel packages. I think we struggled against the 'skins in part because they went with relatively few three-receiver sets, so Aldon Smith didn't see the field much. With less of a running game, I expect us to be in nickel more, which will get Smith in the game. I think we've got to work some stunts as we have the past two weeks, and should also press their interior OL with some blitzes from the ILBs. We've got to harass Eli, and hopefully we can do so with four guys.