• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The End Game

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the season started and the Pats were 2-4 many prognosticators were claiming the Pats were still in "Rebuild Mode". Now they sit atop the AFCE and control their own destiny and the road traveled looks daunting. We have the Bills twice at least one of those is a must win, the Colts are playing good ball and their fan base is not to terribly fond of the Pats, the Jags should be a win and we close with a red hot Miami team. Our Bye week comes late this year which could prove to be helpful at the very least.

The defense sure seems like a very formidable defense but got gashed in the run game yesterday. A good O line seems to be able to man handle our D line I see this as a potential issue because if teams can rush for 200 yards they will and this will keep the offense off the field. I have hope that BB can coach this up during the bye week, I have no doubts he can spot the issues just hope we have the talent to get past it. Secondary is solid and very opportunistic hope they are ready to pay JC??? I feel this D can do enough to put us in a place to win.

The offense keeps getting better, Stevenson is a monster and Harris is nothing to bat an eye at, the O Line is run blocking well the run game will do enough to assist the passing game they will keep defenses honest. Mac Jones and passing attack seem to be getting better and better, he tossed some awkward balls yesterday balls seem to be floating on him left me wondering can he QB as well in the cold? WRs are better than we had hoped for and IMO a nice surprise, TEs are coming together nicely all in well rounded offense.

The state of the D and with the offense really developing I do think the Pats can win 4 of the last 5 games which should secure them a playoff spot. Question is can they beat the Bills twice?

It's gonna be fun fellas.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same thing with Mac in the cold. The WR's, Bourne especially, really seem to be clicking right now. An URFA, why wouldn't he? Too bad he had to start in San Fran...
How are the OL/run games of Buffalo and Indy?
The whole team, offensively and defensively, seem to be getting better and better every week. They have had the lead for three straight games since the opening drive of the Cleveland game.

I only hope that the bye week doesn't mess with any momentum.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the season started and the Pats were 2-4 many prognosticators were claiming the Pats were still in "Rebuild Mode". Now they sit atop the AFCE and control their own destiny and the road traveled looks daunting. We have the Bills twice at least one of those is a must win, the Colts are playing good ball and their fan base is not to terribly fond of the Pats, the Jags should be a win and we close with a red hot Miami team. Our Bye week comes late this year which could prove to be helpful at the very least.

The defense sure seems like a very formidable defense but got gashed in the run game yesterday. A good O line seems to be able to man handle our D line I see this as a potential issue because if teams can rush for 200 yards they will and this will keep the offense off the field. I have hope that BB can coach this up during the bye week, I have no doubts he can spot the issues just hope we have the talent to get past it. Secondary is solid and very opportunistic hope they are ready to pay JC??? I feel this D can do enough to put us in a place to win.

The offense keeps getting better, Stevenson is a monster and Harris is nothing to bat an eye at, the O Line is run blocking well the run game will do enough to assist the passing game they will keep defenses honest. Mac Jones and passing attack seem to be getting better and better, he tossed some awkward balls yesterday balls seem to be floating on him left me wondering can he QB as well in the cold? WRs are better than we had hoped for and IMO a nice surprise, TEs are coming together nicely all in well rounded offense.

The state of the D and with the offense really developing I do think the Pats can win 4 of the last 5 games which should secure them a playoff spot. Question is can they beat the Bills twice?

My biggest concern for the Pats is "the formidable run game" seems at times to be removed. Is that poor execution or a flaw that any good team can leverage?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same thing with Mac in the cold. The WR's, Bourne especially, really seem to be clicking right now. An URFA, why wouldn't he? Too bad he had to start in San Fran...
How are the OL/run games of Buffalo and Indy?
The whole team, offensively and defensively, seem to be getting better and better every week. They have had the lead for three straight games since the opening drive of the Cleveland game.

I only hope that the bye week doesn't mess with any momentum.
I think the bye week will help I really think this is when Josh might work on a larger part of the playbook with Mac

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest concern for the Pats is "the formidable run game" seems at times to be removed. Is that poor execution or a flaw that any good team can leverage?
Seems more like a flaw to me, it seems like either the RBs are hitting the wrong gap or not being patient. I saw a few times when the cut against the block, heck follow your big eaters.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like while all the better teams in the NFL are going through an identity crisis..

The Pats are solidifying their identity.

Agreed, do I think they are a legit SB contender? No, not yet! Let's see what Buff brings then we can talk about that. And KC is playing good ball again. I do believe they are a threat to win any given Sunday

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Titans did not manhandle our D as much as they outplayed our Linebackers. A good O-line is going to get through our linemen on occasion but our LB's were not "minding the gaps" Time for BB to rescue the assistant coaches again.

Mac did noticeably look cold out there. He said he was getting advice from the veterans but is he listening to the correct vets?
He does not have the fat to tough it out. There are things he can do to stay more comfortable. Smear yourself with vaseline, wear pantyhose, etc

On to Buffalo!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans did not manhandle our D as much as they outplayed our Linebackers. A good O-line is going to get through our linemen on occasion but our LB's were not "minding the gaps" Time for BB to rescue the assistant coaches again.

Mac did noticeably look cold out there. He said he was getting advice from the veterans but is he listening to the correct vets?
He does not have the fat to tough it out. There are things he can do to stay more comfortable. Smear yourself with vaseline, wear pantyhose, etc

On to Buffalo!
Hell put on a jacket get near the heater

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is not perfect but they are very good and with BB's coaching are capable of beating anybody. Not turning the ball over certainly helps. A major difference between now and when they were 2 and 4 is turnovers. If they don't shoot themselves in the foot they can hang with anybody IMO.

The upcoming Bills game should tell us a lot about where we think they can go.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems more like a flaw to me, it seems like either the RBs are hitting the wrong gap or not being patient. I saw a few times when the cut against the block, heck follow your big eaters.
If the RBs are hitting the wrong gap or not being patient then the issue is poor execution and not a flaw. I also see at times they are too patient waiting for the field to open instead of grabbing the few yards offered by a small hole, then everything gets clogged and there are no yards gained.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the RBs are hitting the wrong gap or not being patient then the issue is poor execution and not a flaw. I also see at times they are too patient waiting for the field to open instead of grabbing the few yards offered by a small hole, then everything gets clogged and there are no yards gained.
Yeah Stevenson take the few yards and then drag the defenders for four more yards

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are things he can do to stay more comfortable. Smear yourself with vaseline, wear pantyhose, etc
Really?
I have not tried either but it seems like Vaseline would conduct the cold...No?
Pantyhose? I assume they offer less heat retention but more mobility than other insulated undergarments?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?
Pantyhose? I assume they offer less heat retention but more mobility than other insulated undergarments?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?
Vaseline and pantyhose? I had to check to be sure I hadn't clicked a link from one of Charlies posts :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does not have the fat to tough it out.
I think he's got an ample amount of fat. :nod:

Screenshot_20211129-144640_Samsung Internet.jpg