• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers-Giants GWT

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Figured we could start one of these out. I was looking at PFF's review of the Pats' game, and one thing that caught my eye was that all three interior OL graded negatively. That should play into our strengths, and hopefully Ray Mac is back so we can really exploit it (RJF played well this week, but I felt Ray's absence on passing plays).

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Keys here is our OL ability to get infront of the Giants DL... I'm not exactly concerned with our Strength & Power on the OL vs their DL's power & strength, but the speed and hands the NYG use is something to pay attention to.

Staley and Davis will need to really backpedal and get in front and stay in front of their attackers off the edge.

Hot Routes will be key for us. Davis, should be able to draw away some S allowing a WR of ours to go over the middle.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more day and I'll do the usual.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Son of a !!!! Just looked at the broadcast maps. Yeah, that's right, only about fifty square miles IN THE COUNTRY that don't have a late game on Fox:

the506.com - 2011 week 10

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Crimson, don't forget the traditional :bj:

!!!!!!!!!!

Calamity, don't tell you are now begging for :bj:'s, can't you just wait for Ray Dogg or do it yourself? ;)

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow whats with the blue in AZ for the niners game. Wack!

Good thing i got the nfl ticket lol

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow whats with the blue in AZ for the niners game. Wack!

Good thing i got the nfl ticket lol

Yeah, I noticed that too. The only thing that came to mind was that the Cards used to be a Chicago team, but that doesn't make any sense. That's an argument for Chicago to get Cards games, not for Arizona to get Bears games.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, I noticed that too. The only thing that came to mind was that the Cards used to be a Chicago team, but that doesn't make any sense. That's an argument for Chicago to get Cards games, not for Arizona to get Bears games.

I've noticed that Airzona does not get 49ers or Chargers games... and vice versa. I think since they are geographically close they don't want Cards fans to turn into 49ers or Chargers fans or vice versa.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that Airzona does not get 49ers or Chargers games... and vice versa. I think since they are geographically close they don't want Cards fans to turn into 49ers or Chargers fans or vice versa.

Lol good point. Been to a few Cards games when the niners came and once when the packers game. It was def about half and half for those two games. There are a decent amount of cards fans, but out of all the people i know they are not cards fans. A good majority of people that live in AZ usually werent born there like me. The ones that were, well the cards were never really relevant for them to pickt he cardinals as there team lol.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit!! If the broadcast map stays true come game time, I actually get to see the game on TV here in Knoxville without having to fiddle around with frustrating streams! Christmas has come early! :thumb: :clap2: :flypig:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those broadcast maps always have unexpected spots to show games. Does that Pocket in Florida really want to see two NFC North teams play? And what's up with Arizona, don't want Cardinals fans to suffer by making them watch the 49ers win?