• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

26 ESPN "experts" pick the Broncos. 12 pick the Seahawks.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Denver's 7th SB. (having beaten your team along the way many times during that span)

If all you got is stupid gibberish, don't feel compelled to respond to everything you see here...

I really do think those previous sb will help you come Sunday.
Also at the bottom part I find that to be very hypocritical of you.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we haven't played the Chickenhawks regularly for about a decade, I've forgotten their insecurities and defensive fans. They were always the littlest brother in the AFC West. They got close a couple time during the end of Elway's reign, but always managed to get bitch slapped when it mattered most.

Yes, I remember those days. I do also remember Elway stepping back from under center because it was too loud in the Kingdome. I remember Boz laying out "horseface" more than once. Great memories. Not many though as you have reminded me.
You guys and others have had your "franchise" QBs, but without Elway how would you describe the success of the Bronco's.? We have NEVER had a Manning, or an Elway, or a Montana, but this is for sure my friend...Denver will be the team that gets bitch slapped tomorrow.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Denver's 7th SB. (having beaten your team along the way many times during that span)

If all you got is stupid gibberish, don't feel compelled to respond to everything you see here...

This is your first Superbowl appearance in the 2000-2010s. This is our second. Your franchise has an extremely small window due to Manning's age, the Seahawks have the NFL's 4th youngest roster, the Broncos have the NFL's 5th oldest roster.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is your first Superbowl appearance in the 2000-2010s. This is our second. Your franchise has an extremely small window due to Manning's age, the Seahawks have the NFL's 4th youngest roster, the Broncos have the NFL's 5th oldest roster.

Yea, you guys are awesome.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN had anyone with a pulse make their predictions

Here are the ESPN.com guys Super Bowl XLVIII predictions -- ESPN staff picks for the big game - ESPN
25 picked Hawks, 23 picked Broncos

Here are the ESPN TV/radio guys Super Bowl XLVIII predictions -- ESPN TV/radio picks for the big game - ESPN
11 picked Hawks, 27 picked Broncos

And here is grid of their "experts" (most are already listed in the website above) NFL Picks and Predictions for Super Bowl - National Football League - ESPN

The most awesome part about ESPN asking all of their staff to give a prediction is the fact that Stephen A Smith :stephena: isn't on any of these lists even though Skip Bayless is

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be rooting for the Broncos to lose. If they win, Manning may retire. Everyone knows the Broncos will return to irrelevancy without him. Brock Osweiler can't hit the water if he was falling out of a boat.

It is quite obvious you suffer from Seahawk envy.[/QUOTE

You are so fucking stupid. I can't even respond to this idiotic post.

Wasn't it you that was telling us to relax and don't take it so seriously?:wtf2:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well as it is right now very few of the players on either roster has been to a Super Bowl. Now when we start looking at personnel then yes the broncos have the advantage as they have quite a few on the coaching staff that have been that have all been asked to speak these past 2 weeks to tell the team what to expect plus all the players that have gone before to speak as well.

Now for more recent history...There is not a single Seahawk player still on the team since your last Super Bowl appearance so not sure how that is relevant other than to say "oh we have been there more recent." Which to me is a stupid argument since 1) you guys didn't win it and 2) I don't think you even want to begin to get into the argument about Super Bowls as the Broncos have been to the 3rd most in NFL history.

Now as for the age of our roster yes there are so older players for sure on the Broncos but there is plenty of young talent as well. There is a reason the Broncos put 3 players they drafted on their practice squad is there just wasn't enough room for the young talent yet.

When Manning retires (which according to Manning himself could be years down the road) who knows what the Broncos will do at the quarterback position. My guess is with a guy like Elway running the show he will make sure the Broncos are set at the position. It is why he drafted Osweiler to give him some time to develop and see if he can be the franchise quarterback. Will he be no one knows at this point. My guess is though if the Broncos after 2 years haven't seen any growth in him then they will use this upcoming draft to add somebody to add some competition.

Anyway seems like attacks on both sides are starting to get more personal as we get closer to the game. It is just time to let the players do their job and let them settle these stupid arguments.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Average age of the Seachickens is 25 yo

Average age of the Broncos is 26 yo

Are you counting this as an advantage or disadvantage?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-8 of those picking the Broncos picked them to do so by 7 points or more.
-Nobody picked the Seahawks to win by more than 6 points.
-5 picked the Broncos to win by 10 or more points.
-Mark Schlereth went full bias and picked the Broncos to blow the Seahawks out 31-17

My question is how the hell does ESPN get away with saying they have 26 experts?
They got nobody, to even qualify as an expert....

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is how the hell does ESPN get away with saying they have 26 experts?

The great "Swami" got both Conference CGs wrong.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-8 of those picking the Broncos picked them to do so by 7 points or more.
-Nobody picked the Seahawks to win by more than 6 points.
-5 picked the Broncos to win by 10 or more points.
-Mark Schlereth went full bias and picked the Broncos to blow the Seahawks out 31-17

Experts like Suzy Kobler, Skippy Blayless, and Michelle Beedle?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could be interesting if somehow you could convince them to allow us (the fans) to declare who we think is and isn't an expert

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final algorithms are completed and from I can analyze, the Broncos are still the frontrunners to win this thing. Put your money on the winning team and make some chedda.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final algorithms are completed and from I can analyze, the Broncos are still the frontrunners to win this thing. Put your money on the winning team and make some chedda.

Good thing you're not a fan of the broncos or anything so you have some validation.:bullshit:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why people get so offended over expert picks or the opinions of other fans. And the history between these two teams is an awesome backdrop for the game, but it is entirely irrelevant come kickoff time. All that matters at that point is the matchup ahead.

Good health, Seahawks and fans, but not good luck.

My pick for the game is Broncos 28, Seahawks 17.

:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why people get so offended over expert picks or the opinions of other fans. And the history between these two teams is an awesome backdrop for the game, but it is entirely irrelevant come kickoff time. All that matters at that point is the matchup ahead.

Same here.

My pick is the Seahawks 24 Broncos 20

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No real recent history between the two...that is what makes this game a bit of a mystery. I'm hoping for a good game with no injuries.