• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

26 ESPN "experts" pick the Broncos. 12 pick the Seahawks.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-8 of those picking the Broncos picked them to do so by 7 points or more.
-Nobody picked the Seahawks to win by more than 6 points.
-5 picked the Broncos to win by 10 or more points.
-Mark Schlereth went full bias and picked the Broncos to blow the Seahawks out 31-17

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess are you mad about this? I mean this is ESPN that likes to cause as much chaos as possible especially when they are making picks.

Heck the last 2 games many of them picked against the Broncos as it was the sexy thing to do to pick the upset and if the Broncos lost then be able to say "See I knew Peyton would choke" even if he threw for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns in the game. I wouldn't read too much into this on either side of the coin.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This actually surprises me. I was just talking to my coworkers this morning about how it seems that most "experts" (for lack of a better term, but basically those who are paid to give their opinion on such things) seem to be picking the Seahawks, while most fans seem to be picking the Broncos. I know on NFL.com most of their experts picked the Seahawks.

I do believe that if there is a blowout, it will be Denver on the winning side of it. Maybe that's a homer call, but I just don't see the Broncos not being able to keep it close. That said, I don't believe it will be a blow out. I think we'll see a very close game.

Ryanballa

Reds Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to picks or advice...or pretty much anything I don't listen to ESPN.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah as much as ESPN went with the Broncos the NFL Network went with Seattle with some of them predicting Seattle in a blow out. I guess I should say they had full bias as well then since they predicted a blowout Seattle's way.

CBS Sports went the way of Seattle while Sports Illustrated went for the Broncos. Madden went the way of the Broncos. Different animals that have been spot on for the last 6-8 years in Super Bowl predictions even countered one another.

So to me taking offense to somebody picking the Broncos is just stupid. There are just as many that have picked Seattle in other places.

Ryanballa

Reds Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah as much as ESPN went with the Broncos the NFL Network went with Seattle with some of them predicting Seattle in a blow out. I guess I should say they had full bias as well then since they predicted a blowout Seattle's way.

CBS Sports went the way of Seattle while Sports Illustrated went for the Broncos. Madden went the way of the Broncos. Different animals that have been spot on for the last 6-8 years in Super Bowl predictions even countered one another.

So to me taking offense to somebody picking the Broncos is just stupid. There are just as many that have picked Seattle in other places.
Correct!

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All but two of my sources and game analyzers have guaranteed a Bronco win by at least 8 points. Some as high as 15.5 points.

Doesn't look good for the Seachickens.

Ryanballa

Reds Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is "Your Sources" Bronco fans lol?

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meaningless

Turnovers will tell the tail.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All but two of my sources and game analyzers have guaranteed a Bronco win by at least 8 points. Some as high as 15.5 points.

Doesn't look good for the Seachickens.

:lame: Somehow this doesn't set my mind at ease.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess are you mad about this? I mean this is ESPN that likes to cause as much chaos as possible especially when they are making picks.

Heck the last 2 games many of them picked against the Broncos as it was the sexy thing to do to pick the upset and if the Broncos lost then be able to say "See I knew Peyton would choke" even if he threw for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns in the game. I wouldn't read too much into this on either side of the coin.

A Seahawks fan posted it, so he must be mad? Why can't he just be delivering the results?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
references please ?

Someone with your limited skills and football knowledge wouldn't understand the spreedsheet and algorithms that are used to determine such things.

Stick with the simple stuff, kid. Like picking your boogers and licking windows.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos being favorites is one of the oddest lines Ive seen in a major sporting event in a long time. It feels like commentary on the current rules of the NFL because Seattle is healthier and has a deeper roster

Ryanballa

Reds Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think as a unit Seattle is a better team. But there is 1 guy on the Broncos that makes things very even, Peyton Manning. Which could make this a Super Bowl to remember. I still am picking the Seahawks though.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOpe. Professional Handicappers and sports agents.

?? That makes no sense. The sharp money is on Seattle because the general public money is on Denver. Line opened with Seattle -.5 and has moved 3 to 3.5 points towards Denver because over 70% of the general public money has been bet on Denver. The sharps know the general public usually loses ( hence the big buildings n Vegas ) so they would tend to bet Seattle in this game and certainly would lay more points with Denver. Im more inclined to bet the over than the spread in any form since I think Seattle O is undervalued ( 34.8 ppg against bottom half defenses ) and I think Seattles D is overvalued since they havent played anyone near Denvers level this year ( not like that is hard since its the best offense of all time statistically ). Im thinking there will be at least 52+ points scored in this game and I have it at 64. With an over under of 48 I think thats easy money especially since the weather is supposed to cooperate

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking there will be at least 52+ points scored in this game and I have it at 64. With an over under of 48 I think thats easy money especially since the weather is supposed to cooperate
And I think the under is very attractive. Denver's defense is really good at stopping the run and Seattle defense is ridiculous in the red zone.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think the under is very attractive. Denver's defense is really good at stopping the run and Seattle defense is ridiculous in the red zone.

Ooooh, I feel an avy bet coming on :) LOL :suds:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone with your limited skills and football knowledge wouldn't understand the spreedsheet and algorithms that are used to determine such things.

Stick with the simple stuff, kid. Like picking your boogers and licking windows.

I asked you a polite question. The fact is you are the immature one.

Thanks for confirming your internet stranger dumb ass tendencies.

simple = you