• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2025 Rosterbation

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soto is the only guy on the market (FA) who fits that bill. And he will stay in NY.
Agreed, but there has to be someone to sign or trade for in between those two, doesn't there?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belli?
Alonso?

Estrada?
:noidea:

Alonso would be great but unlikely

FZ probably needed to go but let's not pretend a new GM is going to suddenly find a way to bring in bats

In other news I'm a little less Snelk-happy after he bailed on his last start, we definitely need a top level ace to make 3, but maybe a different one would be better, one who isn't so fragile and focused on himself and not going deep into games.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FZ probably needed to go but let's not pretend a new GM is going to suddenly find a way to bring in bats

In other news I'm a little less Snelk-happy after he bailed on his last start, we definitely need a top level ace to make 3, but maybe a different one would be better, one who isn't so fragile and focused on himself and not going deep into games.
I don’t see anyone making legit statements expecting Posey (or his team) to turn everything around on day one. And there aren’t the players that we NEED available this season anyway.

Personally, I am not that bent out of shape about Snell bailing on his last start. The season was over, and he isn’t (as of now) part of this teams future, so there was no reason for HIM to go out and risk anything in that game. He isn’t the first to shut it down a wee bit early and he won’t be the last.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

If healthy --

Ahmed: 2024 OPS+ 62; career OPS+ 74. Aka a shitty hitter
Kim: 2024 OPS+ 96; career OPS+ 99. Aka a league average hitter.

The only thing that would make Kim a "slightly" better hitting version of Ahmed would be his arm not being healed.

They are leagues apart as hitters.

Just wow.
Is Kim’s defense equal or better than Ahmed’s? If so, then I’m willing to admit that my statement was a bit much, but, even then, the surgery puts his previous status in jeopardy.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t see anyone making legit statements expecting Posey (or his team) to turn everything around on day one. And there aren’t the players that we NEED available this season anyway.

Personally, I am not that bent out of shape about Snell bailing on his last start. The season was over, and he isn’t (as of now) part of this teams future, so there was no reason for HIM to go out and risk anything in that game. He isn’t the first to shut it down a wee bit early and he won’t be the last.
In my opinion, what this team needs to focus on is building a better farm system. Then we could trade surplus prospects for better hitters. I’m okay with trading prospects when there are embarassment of riches, such as the Orioles’ system

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Kim’s defense equal or better than Ahmed’s? If so, then I’m willing to admit that my statement was a bit much, but, even then, the surgery puts his previous status in jeopardy.
If healthy, hes elite. Will he be healthy?

Buster's call.
462225146_9182983021728059_6776870642844815436_n.jpg