• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Trade Thread

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Tocchet: We have ONE good defenseman. The rest are AHL quality, or injured, or both. Do something!
Alvin: On it!

tank GIF

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing well, thanks. Lucked into great STH seats at Bridgestone and enjoying the Preds. If I could figure out how to upload pics, I would have posted some by now. Just my luck, the team is on a downswing, but oh well. We enjoy going to the games.

We sit behind the penalty box and the fans are, ummm, entertaining. To be fair, Nashville is still developing as a hockey market and thats OK. I do get a little tired of explaining "offisde" to some of the fans, but its all good. I made the mistake once of calling someone (Ceci maybe) a "pylon" and everyone around me looked at me like I was speaking French. Including my wife. So I had to explain it LOL. Once in a while you run into a celebrity of sorts. We have met Terry Crisp a few times, and last week "Rip" from Yellowstone sat in front of us. A very different vibe in comparison to watching OHL games in Oshawa back in the day.

If anyone gets a chance to visit Smashville, I would certainly recommend it. The fans love their team, but not in an obnoxious way (looking at YOU, Boston fans). Everything "sucks" including the visiting team starting lineup and the opposing goalie when he lets in a goal. They have developed some amusing chants which is a neat vibe, but I am still not sure telling the opponents "we're gonna beat the he_l out of you" when you score to make it 1-6 is really necessary. But they do it anyway LOL
First off glad to hear you are doing well. :suds:

Speaking of visiting Nashville for a game I was hoping to find my way up tomorrow for the Pens v Preds (currently in ATL, note: I essentially live there now, joke as I travel here a lot. :D Long story as to why I never moved here, but that is another story for another day. )

Anyway something came up, and I can't make it up now. Love visiting Nashville but not sure if I could stomach Broadway on a weekend night anymore.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feel bad for Demko to come back to this

Bet you wish u you still had Juolevi about right now. Hell, he can’t even crack the Ducks D and they are the worst in the league.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind. Stars have no answer for Anthony Beauvillier.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley Stillman is a great name for a NHL defensman.