• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Trade Thread

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
late trade coming in!!!!

who? for what???

and also
but-why.gif

/canucks down to 44 NHL contracts now ... judging from Jimbo2's history, it means college and euro free agents ... Local "kid" Jake Livingstone RD has been rumoured ... also the Finnish LD Valtteri Pulli ... both are trees but hopefully with more mobility

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and also
but-why.gif

/canucks down to 44 NHL contracts now ... judging from Jimbo2's history, it means college and euro free agents ... Local "kid" Jake Livingstone RD has been rumoured ... also the Finnish LD Valtteri Pulli ... both are trees but hopefully with more mobility
My kids favorite type of tree is a pizza tree. Might have to let him watch the next time the Ducks and Canucks meet up.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can rent those almost free under our health care
I am sure you would have to pay for them if he forgot them when leaving the sham press conference, wouldn't you?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The impediment is getting larger lol

And yet they were within one when they pulled the goalie. Against the 3rd best goalie by sv% in the conference.

And their other guy is 6th by sv% in the west.

Soup’s boiled over and spilled but if they get replacement level from Skinner you really don’t give them much of a chance against LA, Dallas or Vegas (two of whom have goalies who also kinda suck)?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet they were within one when they pulled the goalie. Against the 3rd best goalie by sv% in the conference.

And their other guy is 6th by sv% in the west.

Soup’s boiled over and spilled but if they get replacement level from Skinner you really don’t give them much of a chance against LA, Dallas or Vegas (two of whom have goalies who also kinda suck)?

I mean, maybe Skinner will become Ken Dryden circa 1971 and backstop the Oilers to glory. If they're hitching the wagon to Campbell, it's not going to be pretty :D