• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Trade Thread

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I like this one. Also could be the last I see of Kerfoot.

Glad to see Lafferty going to get a chance on a playoff contender.
He essentially was tits on a bull useless in Pittsburgh but really figured it out in Chicago, let's hope he keeps it up.

Also, if you look at his picture.... @elocomotive is a fan. :D

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Lafferty going to get a chance on a playoff contender.
He essentially was tits on a bull useless in Pittsburgh but really figured it out in Chicago, let's hope he keeps it up.

Also, if you look at his picture.... @elocomotive is a fan. :D
Feel like he got overrated the past few weeks but I’ll take a chance on some decent 4th line depth.

Leafs really still need some third line scoring though.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel like he got overrated the past few weeks but I’ll take a chance on some decent 4th line depth.

Leafs really still need some third line scoring though.
Yeah he did get overrated and good for the Hawks selling him well.

As for scoring...yeah don't count on it with him. :D
But if you need another penalty killer with speed he is your man.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he did get overrated and good for the Hawks selling him well.

As for scoring...yeah don't count on it with him. :D
But if you need another penalty killer with speed he is your man.

Sounds like Dominik Simon :D

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long time no see buddy. Hope all is well with you and yours as well.
Good to see you! Hope all is well in your world.

Doing well, thanks. Lucked into great STH seats at Bridgestone and enjoying the Preds. If I could figure out how to upload pics, I would have posted some by now. Just my luck, the team is on a downswing, but oh well. We enjoy going to the games.

We sit behind the penalty box and the fans are, ummm, entertaining. To be fair, Nashville is still developing as a hockey market and thats OK. I do get a little tired of explaining "offisde" to some of the fans, but its all good. I made the mistake once of calling someone (Ceci maybe) a "pylon" and everyone around me looked at me like I was speaking French. Including my wife. So I had to explain it LOL. Once in a while you run into a celebrity of sorts. We have met Terry Crisp a few times, and last week "Rip" from Yellowstone sat in front of us. A very different vibe in comparison to watching OHL games in Oshawa back in the day.

If anyone gets a chance to visit Smashville, I would certainly recommend it. The fans love their team, but not in an obnoxious way (looking at YOU, Boston fans). Everything "sucks" including the visiting team starting lineup and the opposing goalie when he lets in a goal. They have developed some amusing chants which is a neat vibe, but I am still not sure telling the opponents "we're gonna beat the he_l out of you" when you score to make it 1-6 is really necessary. But they do it anyway LOL

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
domino GIF

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing well, thanks. Lucked into great STH seats at Bridgestone and enjoying the Preds. If I could figure out how to upload pics, I would have posted some by now. Just my luck, the team is on a downswing, but oh well. We enjoy going to the games.

We sit behind the penalty box and the fans are, ummm, entertaining. To be fair, Nashville is still developing as a hockey market and thats OK. I do get a little tired of explaining "offisde" to some of the fans, but its all good. I made the mistake once of calling someone (Ceci maybe) a "pylon" and everyone around me looked at me like I was speaking French. Including my wife. So I had to explain it LOL. Once in a while you run into a celebrity of sorts. We have met Terry Crisp a few times, and last week "Rip" from Yellowstone sat in front of us. A very different vibe in comparison to watching OHL games in Oshawa back in the day.

If anyone gets a chance to visit Smashville, I would certainly recommend it. The fans love their team, but not in an obnoxious way (looking at YOU, Boston fans). Everything "sucks" including the visiting team starting lineup and the opposing goalie when he lets in a goal. They have developed some amusing chants which is a neat vibe, but I am still not sure telling the opponents "we're gonna beat the he_l out of you" when you score to make it 1-6 is really necessary. But they do it anyway LOL
I've driven through and liked what I saw of Nashville but was in a hurry and couldn't stop. Always kind of on my radar if we just want to get away for a few days.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've driven through and liked what I saw of Nashville but was in a hurry and couldn't stop. Always kind of on my radar if we just want to get away for a few days.

Nashville is always near the top of the list as favorite NHL city for players to visit.