• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,382.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just lost a really quick argument shouted between me in the living room and the wife in the bedroom. Finishing my coffee, showering and shaving and we're going Instacart'ing.

Fuck. Hope there's no good orders and we're home in a few hours.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note......I haven't slept on the couch in a while.
Rookie. I’ve never slept on the couch but my wife has before

vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,382.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He came out and admitted he hasn’t touched a basketball since the season ended. That is not a guy that enjoys what he does, and it has started showing.
Well, the season is over.....athletes aren't allowed to have a vacation?

I'd be more concerned if it was September (the season right around the corner basically) and he hasn't touched a basketball since the previous season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd be more concerned if it was September (the season right around the corner basically) and he hasn't touched a basketball since the previous season.

Lakers season finished 2 months ago and he admitted he won't touch a basketball until late August/early September

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I don't love that he hasn't even done any shooting since April, but that was only a couple of months back, so it could be injury related. I don't know what he's been cleared for or if he has been working on ways to strengthen his body to hopefully stay healthy.

I don't know the full context, but considering that he came into the season after the bubble out of shape when he was expected to have leadership of the team passed from Lebron to him, just saying ''I haven't shot a basketball since April 5th'' by itself with no other context, isn't a good look.

Especially after the hairball they coughed up this past season.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fuck are those two in the middle?

So looks like I wasn't the only one with the same reaction. Turns out many Jazz people had the exact same reaction. Utah wanted a change but its too late and they are stuck with them this year.

Seriously though, they are atrocious. Not only are they not Jazz colors, but it looks like something an underfunded AAU team would wear.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should never get a head coaching job again

Wtf?

Wife and kids love Cali that much?

Lacob give him a raise and promised he's next man up after Kerr?

Unless Jordan switched the terms, this is unprofessional.

It's been announced.

So, they supposed to slink back to D'antoni now and say " My bad"?

Also........Somebody needs to give my man, Sam I Am, a chance.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't love that he hasn't even done any shooting since April, but that was only a couple of months back, so it could be injury related. I don't know what he's been cleared for or if he has been working on ways to strengthen his body to hopefully stay healthy.

I don't know the full context, but considering that he came into the season after the bubble out of shape when he was expected to have leadership of the team passed from Lebron to him, just saying ''I haven't shot a basketball since April 5th'' by itself with no other context, isn't a good look.

Especially after the hairball they coughed up this past season.
If only you could combine Lebron's bball I.Q. and early durability, with Westbrook's motor, ferocity, irrational confidence and Davis' skill and body....

You would literally have the perfect player.

Seriously, he should be better than Giannis.

But, he doesn't care to be.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the critcism of KD for leaving the warriors....it is not like they won immediately after he left

Let's see here. A recap of KD's career. Joins a team he couldn't beat that had the 2x league MVP and were 2x defending conference champs. Then walks away from that that to join up with all stars Kyrie & Harden.

And like I said before KD didn't make the Warriors champions. The Warriors made KD a champion.

KD got swept outta the playoffs and the Warriors won it all. That's kinda funny.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only you could combine Lebron's bball I.Q. and early durability, with Westbrook's motor, ferocity, irrational confidence and Davis' skill and body....

You would literally have the perfect player.

Seriously, he should be better than Giannis.

But, he doesn't care to be.

Not AD's body. He's fragile. He's only played at least 75 games in a season twice. Go with Karl Malone instead.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should never get a head coaching job again

Maybe could be related to control/decisions on roster? Too much unknown to make that decision yet.