• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being on a soapbox and whining don't quite interconnect.

I've always admitted to being a Patriots fan since the team was given an AFL franchise in 1960.

I've owned it since the Sullivan's owned the Patriots.

Like every other poster in here, I have my opinions. You don't like them, so be it.

You want to go play in the sandbox with Reb, go. No one is stopping you.

BUT..........................Big But...................Very, very, few of you post any breaking or new news about the team. How many posters in this forum have met Bill Belichick personally? How many posters in this forum have been in his Gillette office? How many posters have met Josh McDaniels, Nick Caserio, Ivan Fears, or any other Patriot coaches personally? How many posters have been in the Coaches Row in Gillette? How many posters in this forum have contacts that are associate with Patriots.com, Bleacher Report or any other news service that covers the Patriots?

How about this.............Starting in January 2021, I will not post anything I find, see or hear. PF75 and Reb can provide all of the rumors and news. I'll make you all happy like the 10 days I didn't post earlier this year and this forum had three posts.
I've always been fine with you posting what you do. I sometimes react strongly to it, but isn't that what a conversation is about?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are being kinda cunts. I mean fucking seriously?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You not posting is a great start Ken, what a wonderful idea. We don't need posts about whether Jules prefers Coke to Pepsi or that Cam shops at Nordstrom. Not everything Patriots needs to be posted it should be obvious we all have internet access. Hell why not start now? Why delay it?

Lmao! Every single time there is drama on the Patriots Board, it ALWAYS involves a certain person. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Why is that????? That should tell you something.

Just because someone brags about going to Gillette Stadium or coaching 80 years of kid football or has killed 20 million people. They think they are better than and more knowledgeable than everyone else. Daily you post wrong information. Daily you get called out and you pout and threaten to leave. BE A MAN OF YOUR WORDS AND DO IT.
Do you really have an issue with BK posting or is the "attitude" he projects defending his positions? Just asking and I recognize it's none of my business.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really have an issue with BK posting or is the "attitude" he projects defending his positions? Just asking and I recognize it's none of my business.
I have issues with a lot of the shit he posts yeah, because a lot of it is unsubstantiated drivel. Not everything, every media outlet in all six stated writes about the Patriots is news worthy. But mostly I hate he whiney attitude about all things Patriots, as I said Ken is what he may want to be Troll Bait, he is the type of poster that brings in a lot of the douchery we endure from other posters.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are being kinda cunts. I mean fucking seriously?
Those guys have plenty of history duking it out.
I have issues with a lot of the shit he posts yeah, because a lot of it is unsubstantiated drivel. Not everything, every media outlet in all six stated writes about the Patriots is news worthy. But mostly I hate he whiney attitude about all things Patriots, as I said Ken is what he may want to be Troll Bait, he is the type of poster that brings in a lot of the douchery we endure from other posters.
My perspective is different but I won't discount your sentiment. Ken spends a lot of time mining and information. That effort stimulates conversation. You have seen my posts being critical of his posts. Without the drivel I have nothing of which to be critical. Some of my best retorts are mocking his posts.

His good posts are good and his bad posts are fodder. Win/Win. I don't have a negative judgement of BK, I just read and respond post by post, or just skip.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From day 1 I couldn’t stand his bragging/name dropping/I’ve seen and done it all attitude. He posts things that most of us have seen but because he’s posting it for everyone to see, he thinks he’s the bees knees of this board. A lot of what he posts is incorrect. Does he want everyone to tell him how cool he is because he shit in the same bathroom Coach B has shit in? And the fact that I can’t stand him/despise him/hate him. Yes, I hate him. It makes me want to read his posts even more to find what is wrong/incorrect. I’m addicted to his posts!! I’ve got a problem I guess! Oh well...... For those of you who support him, I’m sure I will be frowned upon for the “hate” part. But oh well.... it is what it is.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From day 1 I couldn’t stand his bragging/name dropping/I’ve seen and done it all attitude. He posts things that most of us have seen but because he’s posting it for everyone to see, he thinks he’s the bees knees of this board. A lot of what he posts is incorrect. Does he want everyone to tell him how cool he is because he shit in the same bathroom Coach B has shit in? And the fact that I can’t stand him/despise him/hate him. Yes, I hate him. It makes me want to read his posts even more to find what is wrong/incorrect. I’m addicted to his posts!! I’ve got a problem I guess! Oh well...... For those of you who support him, I’m sure I will be frowned upon for the “hate” part. But oh well.... it is what it is.
for all my "supporting of BK", I support you too. You make me laugh more than most here and i highly encourage that..

Whether BK is a legend or a legend in his own mind has no impact on me. There are times this place would be a ghost town without BK. And it's not just his posts, it's the responses from others to his posts. I don't need to like each and every one to appreciate the impact they have... BK doesn't cook the meal but he stirs the pot.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys have plenty of history duking it out.

My perspective is different but I won't discount your sentiment. Ken spends a lot of time mining and information. That effort stimulates conversation. You have seen my posts being critical of his posts. Without the drivel I have nothing of which to be critical. Some of my best retorts are mocking his posts.

His good posts are good and his bad posts are fodder. Win/Win. I don't have a negative judgement of BK, I just read and respond post by post, or just skip.
Yeah fuck that idle banter if oft a waste of time, but it it's your groove that groove on. As I said my biggest issue with Kendra is his whiney attitude as if the whole fucking world is out to screw the Pats, that shit gets old.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for all my "supporting of BK", I support you too. You make me laugh more than most here and i highly encourage that..

Whether BK is a legend or a legend in his own mind has no impact on me. There are times this place would be a ghost town without BK. And it's not just his posts, it's the responses from others to his posts. I don't need to like each and every one to appreciate the impact they have... BK doesn't cook the meal but he stirs the pot.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I don’t wish death or harm to him in any way. I just don’t like him. Or people who call me a cvnt.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being on a soapbox and whining don't quite interconnect.

I've always admitted to being a Patriots fan since the team was given an AFL franchise in 1960.

I've owned it since the Sullivan's owned the Patriots.

Like every other poster in here, I have my opinions. You don't like them, so be it.

You want to go play in the sandbox with Reb, go. No one is stopping you.

BUT..........................Big But...................Very, very, few of you post any breaking or new news about the team. How many posters in this forum have met Bill Belichick personally? How many posters in this forum have been in his Gillette office? How many posters have met Josh McDaniels, Nick Caserio, Ivan Fears, or any other Patriot coaches personally? How many posters have been in the Coaches Row in Gillette? How many posters in this forum have contacts that are associate with Patriots.com, Bleacher Report or any other news service that covers the Patriots?

How about this.............Starting in January 2021, I will not post anything I find, see or hear. PF75 and Reb can provide all of the rumors and news. I'll make you all happy like the 10 days I didn't post earlier this year and this forum had three posts.
Ken,
I hope you reconsider this stance.
I enjoy your post. I enjoy the banter.
You don't know the rest of us. Your stance is elitist.
I have been a professional athlete. I don't need to back up my opinions.
I say this to my shame because all of our opinions are valid - even if they are biased.
Please reconsider painting yourself into a corner.
We still want you here and posting.
Being offended by differing opinions is foolish.
Stay. Post. Disagree. Don't demand agreement.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MEET THE QUARTERBACKS FOR 2021​

i

Trevor Lawrence, Clemson​

Stat to know: Lawrence's 66 career passing TDs is the most by a player through his sophomore season in ACC history.

There's a short list of truly can't-miss QB prospects over the years, and Lawrence stacks up nicely with the John Elways and Andrew Lucks of the world. His combination of size (6-foot-6), athleticism, accuracy and intelligence makes him a near lock for success at the next level, and he has continued to refine his skill set despite immense early success.

Worried about the transition from college to the pros? He led Clemson to a national championship as a true freshman in 2018 and has a 25-1 record as its starting quarterback.

i

Justin Fields, Ohio State​

Stat to know: Fields' 92.1 Total QBR in 2019 ranked third in the FBS behind Joe Burrow and Tua Tagovailoa -- both top-five picks in 2020.

Here's the list of QBs who've had at least 40 touchdown passes and three or fewer interceptions in a season: Justin Fields. That's it. After a rocky start to his career at Georgia, Fields -- the No. 1 recruit in the 2018 class, according to ESPN -- blossomed at Ohio State, leading the Buckeyes to the College Football Playoff and demolishing Big Ten defenses in the process.

At 6-3 and 223 pounds, Fields has the wheels to run when necessary, but he has shown a propensity for managing the pocket, too, and his downfield accuracy is as good as that of anyone in the country. He accounted for more than 3,700 yards and 51 touchdowns in his first season as a starter in 2019.

i

Sam Ehlinger, Texas​

Stat to know: Ehlinger's 32 passing touchdowns in 2019 was the second most in a season in Texas history. Colt McCoy threw 34 in 2008.

It seems like a long time ago now, but back in Week 2 of 2019, Ehlinger went toe-to-toe with Burrow and LSU, completing 31 of 47 passes for 401 yards, four TDs and no interceptions (and rushing for another 60 yards and a score). At that moment, he might've seemed every bit the better NFL prospect than his counterpart.

The rest of Ehlinger's season was solid, but while Burrow and LSU devoured all comers, the road was a bit rockier for the Texas QB, who passed on the draft for a chance to finally climb the mountain and win the Big 12 in 2020. He has the size (6-3), accuracy and mobility to be a top pick in the 2021 draft, but getting Texas over the hump would be the icing on the cake. Ehlinger has accounted for 8,100 yards and 80 touchdowns over the past two seasons. Only Burrow has more among Power 5 QBs.

i

Jamie Newman, Georgia​

Stat to know: Newman completed 25 passes of at least 25 air yards in 2019, the fifth most in the FBS.

Newman's size (6-4, 230 pounds) and athleticism have drawn Cam Newton comparisons, but there are still some major question marks about whether he can produce at a consistently elite level. For one, he ran more of an option offense at Wake Forest last season, and he'll test his skills in a predominantly pro-style attack after transferring to Georgia this year. But he was one of just seven Power 5 QBs with at least 2,800 passing yards and 500 rushing yards in 2019.

Newman also hasn't yet gotten to play alongside the type of talent Georgia has, so he could benefit from a stronger supporting cast. One caveat: When he had star receiver Sage Surratt on the field with him the past two seasons, he completed 64% of his throws with 29 touchdowns, six interceptions and a 74.7 QBR. Without Surratt on the field, those numbers plummeted to 54% completed, six touchdowns, eight interceptions and a 40.5 QBR.

i

Brock Purdy, Iowa State​

Stat to know: Purdy's 8.38 yards per attempt were second best among Big 12 QBs in 2019, trailing only Jalen Hurts.

A moderate recruit out of high school, Purdy has excelled from the jump at Iowa State, starting in 2018 as a true freshman before a stellar sophomore campaign in 2019. His mix of accuracy and athleticism has made him one of the most dangerous weapons in the offensive-minded Big 12. He posted two six-TD games last season, one of which came against playoff-bound Oklahoma.

His size (6-1) isn't ideal, and to suggest Iowa State lacks a rich history of producing top NFL talent would be an understatement. The Cyclones' last first-rounder came in 1973. But Purdy was one of just two quarterbacks with at least 3,900 passing yards, 35 touchdowns and fewer than 10 picks in 2019. The other was Burrow.

i

Kellen Mond, Texas A&M​

Stat to know: Mond was the only SEC player with 2,500 passing yards and 500 rushing yards in 2019.

Mond has good size (6-3, 217 pounds), plenty of athleticism (eight TDs on the ground last year), three years of starting experience and a QB guru for a coach in Jimbo Fisher. That's a lot to like.

But Mond has also been pummeled by having a woeful offensive line; he was sacked more than all but one other Power 5 QB over the past three seasons (83 times) and blitzed as often as anyone. Another big concern is his numbers against quality opponents. Against winning teams last season, he averaged just 5.8 yards per attempt with a 112.1 passer rating.

i

K.J. Costello, Mississippi State​

Stat to know: Costello, who played his first three years at Stanford, appeared in just five games as a junior in 2019, but in 2018, his 82.6 QBR was the sixth best in the FBS and his 35 completions of at least 20 air yards ranked fourth.

This time a year ago, Costello looked like a safe bet to be a future first-rounder. Then injuries and a bad Stanford offensive line took their toll. As a sophomore in 2018, Costello threw for more than 3,500 yards and 29 touchdowns, but injuries cost him six of the last eight games of 2019, and his performance was shaky at best.

Getting zero help from the ground game hasn't made life easier, but a rebound season in which the 6-5 prospect can stay on the field would go a long way toward rejuvenating the reputation of a guy who was a prized recruit coming out of high school. And he'll look to do it at a new school after transferring to Mississippi State.

i

Trey Lance, North Dakota State​

Stat to know: Lance threw 28 touchdown passes and zero interceptions in 2019, his first season as a starter.

If there's a hot under-the-radar name among 2021 QBs, it's definitely Lance, who set the FCS on fire last season. He completed 69% of his throws and racked up 42 total touchdowns en route to a national championship.

At 6-foot-3 and 221 pounds, Lance has physicality and good mobility, and plenty of NFL folks have already taken notice. The question is how his skill set translates to a higher level of competition. He has never thrown a pass against an FBS foe, and his playoff numbers -- 60% completion rate with five passing TDs over four games -- didn't exactly match his regular-season production. Lance, who will be a third-year sophomore, is a wild card, but the upside is tremendous.

Other QBs to watch​

• J.T. Daniels (formerly of USC) is in the transfer portal and looking for a home, but if he is eligible to play in 2020 and turns in a good season, he has the raw talent to be a top prospect. He was the No. 3 QB in the 2018 recruiting cycle behind Lawrence and Fields.
  • Since 2010, only two Power 5 QBs have completed 63% of their throws, accounted for 20 touchdowns and had fewer than eight turnovers while being sacked at least 35 times. One is Baker Mayfield. The other is Syracuse's Tommy DeVito. DeVito's 2019 season was marred by brutal O-line play, but he was a four-star recruit, and the success of another Dino Babers protégé, the 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo, could make him an intriguing option if he has a nice rebound in 2020.
  • This year's top pick, Joe Burrow, certainly wasn't on everyone's radar this time last year, so why not take a long look at his likely replacement at LSU? Myles Brennan is 6-4 with a strong arm, and he spent the past two seasons learning under Burrow and former LSU passing game coordinator Joe Brady.
  • Whether Miami's D'Eriq King is a genuine QB prospect or simply an exceptional athlete who plays QB is still up for debate. He was a superstar at Houston in 2018 -- he joined Kyler Murray as the only FBS players that season to have at least 35 passing TDs and 500 rushing yards -- before sitting out the bulk of 2019 then transferring to Miami. A big year in the ACC could go a long way toward convincing scouts of his NFL potential.
  • Notre Dame's Ian Book has above-average athleticism and good accuracy, particularly in short and intermediate throws, but his downfield work and height (6-foot) don't project as well to the next level.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MEET THE QUARTERBACKS FOR 2021​

i

Trevor Lawrence, Clemson​

Stat to know: Lawrence's 66 career passing TDs is the most by a player through his sophomore season in ACC history.

There's a short list of truly can't-miss QB prospects over the years, and Lawrence stacks up nicely with the John Elways and Andrew Lucks of the world. His combination of size (6-foot-6), athleticism, accuracy and intelligence makes him a near lock for success at the next level, and he has continued to refine his skill set despite immense early success.

Worried about the transition from college to the pros? He led Clemson to a national championship as a true freshman in 2018 and has a 25-1 record as its starting quarterback.

i

Justin Fields, Ohio State​

Stat to know: Fields' 92.1 Total QBR in 2019 ranked third in the FBS behind Joe Burrow and Tua Tagovailoa -- both top-five picks in 2020.

Here's the list of QBs who've had at least 40 touchdown passes and three or fewer interceptions in a season: Justin Fields. That's it. After a rocky start to his career at Georgia, Fields -- the No. 1 recruit in the 2018 class, according to ESPN -- blossomed at Ohio State, leading the Buckeyes to the College Football Playoff and demolishing Big Ten defenses in the process.

At 6-3 and 223 pounds, Fields has the wheels to run when necessary, but he has shown a propensity for managing the pocket, too, and his downfield accuracy is as good as that of anyone in the country. He accounted for more than 3,700 yards and 51 touchdowns in his first season as a starter in 2019.

i

Sam Ehlinger, Texas​

Stat to know: Ehlinger's 32 passing touchdowns in 2019 was the second most in a season in Texas history. Colt McCoy threw 34 in 2008.

It seems like a long time ago now, but back in Week 2 of 2019, Ehlinger went toe-to-toe with Burrow and LSU, completing 31 of 47 passes for 401 yards, four TDs and no interceptions (and rushing for another 60 yards and a score). At that moment, he might've seemed every bit the better NFL prospect than his counterpart.

The rest of Ehlinger's season was solid, but while Burrow and LSU devoured all comers, the road was a bit rockier for the Texas QB, who passed on the draft for a chance to finally climb the mountain and win the Big 12 in 2020. He has the size (6-3), accuracy and mobility to be a top pick in the 2021 draft, but getting Texas over the hump would be the icing on the cake. Ehlinger has accounted for 8,100 yards and 80 touchdowns over the past two seasons. Only Burrow has more among Power 5 QBs.

i

Jamie Newman, Georgia​

Stat to know: Newman completed 25 passes of at least 25 air yards in 2019, the fifth most in the FBS.

Newman's size (6-4, 230 pounds) and athleticism have drawn Cam Newton comparisons, but there are still some major question marks about whether he can produce at a consistently elite level. For one, he ran more of an option offense at Wake Forest last season, and he'll test his skills in a predominantly pro-style attack after transferring to Georgia this year. But he was one of just seven Power 5 QBs with at least 2,800 passing yards and 500 rushing yards in 2019.

Newman also hasn't yet gotten to play alongside the type of talent Georgia has, so he could benefit from a stronger supporting cast. One caveat: When he had star receiver Sage Surratt on the field with him the past two seasons, he completed 64% of his throws with 29 touchdowns, six interceptions and a 74.7 QBR. Without Surratt on the field, those numbers plummeted to 54% completed, six touchdowns, eight interceptions and a 40.5 QBR.

i

Brock Purdy, Iowa State​

Stat to know: Purdy's 8.38 yards per attempt were second best among Big 12 QBs in 2019, trailing only Jalen Hurts.

A moderate recruit out of high school, Purdy has excelled from the jump at Iowa State, starting in 2018 as a true freshman before a stellar sophomore campaign in 2019. His mix of accuracy and athleticism has made him one of the most dangerous weapons in the offensive-minded Big 12. He posted two six-TD games last season, one of which came against playoff-bound Oklahoma.

His size (6-1) isn't ideal, and to suggest Iowa State lacks a rich history of producing top NFL talent would be an understatement. The Cyclones' last first-rounder came in 1973. But Purdy was one of just two quarterbacks with at least 3,900 passing yards, 35 touchdowns and fewer than 10 picks in 2019. The other was Burrow.

i

Kellen Mond, Texas A&M​

Stat to know: Mond was the only SEC player with 2,500 passing yards and 500 rushing yards in 2019.

Mond has good size (6-3, 217 pounds), plenty of athleticism (eight TDs on the ground last year), three years of starting experience and a QB guru for a coach in Jimbo Fisher. That's a lot to like.

But Mond has also been pummeled by having a woeful offensive line; he was sacked more than all but one other Power 5 QB over the past three seasons (83 times) and blitzed as often as anyone. Another big concern is his numbers against quality opponents. Against winning teams last season, he averaged just 5.8 yards per attempt with a 112.1 passer rating.

i

K.J. Costello, Mississippi State​

Stat to know: Costello, who played his first three years at Stanford, appeared in just five games as a junior in 2019, but in 2018, his 82.6 QBR was the sixth best in the FBS and his 35 completions of at least 20 air yards ranked fourth.

This time a year ago, Costello looked like a safe bet to be a future first-rounder. Then injuries and a bad Stanford offensive line took their toll. As a sophomore in 2018, Costello threw for more than 3,500 yards and 29 touchdowns, but injuries cost him six of the last eight games of 2019, and his performance was shaky at best.

Getting zero help from the ground game hasn't made life easier, but a rebound season in which the 6-5 prospect can stay on the field would go a long way toward rejuvenating the reputation of a guy who was a prized recruit coming out of high school. And he'll look to do it at a new school after transferring to Mississippi State.

i

Trey Lance, North Dakota State​

Stat to know: Lance threw 28 touchdown passes and zero interceptions in 2019, his first season as a starter.

If there's a hot under-the-radar name among 2021 QBs, it's definitely Lance, who set the FCS on fire last season. He completed 69% of his throws and racked up 42 total touchdowns en route to a national championship.

At 6-foot-3 and 221 pounds, Lance has physicality and good mobility, and plenty of NFL folks have already taken notice. The question is how his skill set translates to a higher level of competition. He has never thrown a pass against an FBS foe, and his playoff numbers -- 60% completion rate with five passing TDs over four games -- didn't exactly match his regular-season production. Lance, who will be a third-year sophomore, is a wild card, but the upside is tremendous.

Other QBs to watch​

• J.T. Daniels (formerly of USC) is in the transfer portal and looking for a home, but if he is eligible to play in 2020 and turns in a good season, he has the raw talent to be a top prospect. He was the No. 3 QB in the 2018 recruiting cycle behind Lawrence and Fields.
  • Since 2010, only two Power 5 QBs have completed 63% of their throws, accounted for 20 touchdowns and had fewer than eight turnovers while being sacked at least 35 times. One is Baker Mayfield. The other is Syracuse's Tommy DeVito. DeVito's 2019 season was marred by brutal O-line play, but he was a four-star recruit, and the success of another Dino Babers protégé, the 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo, could make him an intriguing option if he has a nice rebound in 2020.
  • This year's top pick, Joe Burrow, certainly wasn't on everyone's radar this time last year, so why not take a long look at his likely replacement at LSU? Myles Brennan is 6-4 with a strong arm, and he spent the past two seasons learning under Burrow and former LSU passing game coordinator Joe Brady.
  • Whether Miami's D'Eriq King is a genuine QB prospect or simply an exceptional athlete who plays QB is still up for debate. He was a superstar at Houston in 2018 -- he joined Kyler Murray as the only FBS players that season to have at least 35 passing TDs and 500 rushing yards -- before sitting out the bulk of 2019 then transferring to Miami. A big year in the ACC could go a long way toward convincing scouts of his NFL potential.
  • Notre Dame's Ian Book has above-average athleticism and good accuracy, particularly in short and intermediate throws, but his downfield work and height (6-foot) don't project as well to the next level.
this must be old newman opted out of georgia but heres another

18. QB ZACH WILSON, BYU

The single biggest riser on the draft board. Wilson had an inconsistent and injury-plagued 2019 season but has looked like the best quarterback in college football so far this year. He's earned a 94.0 passing grade, with five of his six games being above 87.0. The competition level isn't great, but he's not missing throws either.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read at ESPN that the Pats are asking a first and a player for Gilmore. Seems steep, is that just the aim high then negotiate approach.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read at ESPN that the Pats are asking a first and a player for Gilmore. Seems steep, is that just the aim high then negotiate approach.
It's probably "Give us that and he's yours, otherwise let's start a negotiation, but we're negotiating with others too"

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats are saved SB here we come

Patriots acquired WR Isaiah Ford from the Dolphins.​

It's a highly-unusual deal between division foes. 207 of 6-foot-2 Ford's 225 snaps this season have come in the slot. That's a place where Bill Belichick is always looking to add, but the Pats' need for experience there is acute after losing Julian Edelman to injured reserve. Ford has 18 grabs for 184 yards this season, but ESPN's Cameron Wolfe guesses the Dolphins would like to get Malcolm Perry, Lynn Bowden Jr. and Antonio Callaway more opportunities. It also benefits "big slot" man Mike Gesicki. Ford could quickly become PPR relevant for target-desperate New England.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a highly-unusual deal between division foes. 207 of 6-foot-2 Ford's 225 snaps this season have come in the slot. That's a place where Bill Belichick is always looking to add, but the Pats' need for experience there is acute after losing Julian Edelman to injured reserve. Ford has 18 grabs for 184 yards this season, but ESPN's Cameron Wolfe guesses the Dolphins would like to get Malcolm Perry, Lynn Bowden Jr. and Antonio Callaway more opportunities. It also benefits "big slot" man Mike Gesicki. Ford could quickly become PPR relevant for target-desperate New England.

At least he's 6'2" so there's that

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How will this help us this year if he can't play until next year? (hint: look at the thread name)