• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots News

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK thinks his central NH location represents all New England. Today's low a few miles south of Boston is 50. I don't have heat on and still have shorts on around the house.
It was 43 on the Cape when I got up at 6. It's about 55 here now and sunny.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL has changed the schedule. Patriots and Broncos have Bye week this week. They will play next Sunday.

Now the Broncos entire schedule has been spray with crap.

Heaven forbid that the NFL change anything further for the Chiefs.

Let's screw the Titans. They wrecked the entire 2019 playoffs.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL has changed the schedule. Patriots and Broncos have Bye week this week. They will play next Sunday.

Now the Broncos entire schedule has been spray with crap.

Heaven forbid that the NFL change anything further for the Chiefs.

Let's screw the Titans. They wrecked the entire 2019 playoffs.
Once again Ken you come off like a whiney little bitch. WTF does the Chiefs have to do with this? They had one assistant coach test positive. You are exactly the type of poster that make people hate Patriots fans. Jesus I would love to ask you to grow the fuck up but at your age it's pretty damn obvious that is never going to happen.

Jesus

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again Ken you come off like a whiney little bitch. WTF does the Chiefs have to do with this? They had one assistant coach test positive. You are exactly the type of poster that make people hate Patriots fans. Jesus I would love to ask you to grow the fuck up but at your age it's pretty damn obvious that is never going to happen.

Jesus
My guess is that you're q miserable little bitch who doesn't have much of a life. You have zero sense of humor and constantly "try" to berate or belittle others. There can only be one reason for that. It makes you feel good because you have nothing else. You might want to go back and read your posts and see if you can find one that was humorous or made light of yourself. You can't, more direct, you won't. As others have noted to me, the reason that they never reply to your posts is because you've been placed on """IGNORE"""

I almost pity you. You have to live live the rest of your life like you live it now.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that you're q miserable little bitch who doesn't have much of a life. You have zero sense of humor and constantly "try" to berate or belittle others. There can only be one reason for that. It makes you feel good because you have nothing else. You might want to go back and read your posts and see if you can find one that was humorous or made light of yourself. You can't, more direct, you won't. As others have noted to me, the reason that they never reply to your posts is because you've been placed on """IGNORE"""

I almost pity you. You have to live live the rest of your life like you live it now.
I so now you want to take the Old " But I was only joking teee heee hee" fuck you whiner, you were once again getting called out for being the whiney little bitch that you are.

As for me my life is fantastic, got a job with full pension heading my way in 2.5 years, separate 401 that's rocking, house is paid for, a family that loves me, friends that love me, hell my life is great.

But again I ask are you capable of growing the hell up and stop acting like some little kid that has his ball stolen? Oy wait you were only Joking.:nono:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair to you, you get to be as humorous as the next guy. I certainly take my liberties there. Do understand it's not your M.O.... I can see others not understanding as well. Berating others for not understanding shows a lack of recognition of your own skin.. All you needed to write is "I was Kidding", and not "I was kidding you lifeless degenerate".

Seriously Ken, most of us see you as a good guy. The high road would suit you well.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to you, you get to be as humorous as the next guy. I certainly take my liberties there. Do understand it's not your M.O.... I can see others not understanding as well. Berating others for not understanding shows a lack of recognition of your own skin.. All you needed to write is "I was Kidding", and not "I was kidding you lifeless degenerate".

Seriously Ken, most of us see you as a good guy. The high road would suit you well.
Use the Green Text!!!!

Regardless of what BK say's I am tired of his the world is out to get the Pats mantra, or the Pats are being treated unfairly, from this point forward when he acting like a whiney bitch I plan to call him out.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he thinks I whine.......................................tissue alert.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he thinks I whine.......................................tissue alert.
Whine might be strong but you do get up on the soap box. The Pats are your team and you are a fan... Own it!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whine might be strong but you do get up on the soap box. The Pats are your team and you are a fan... Own it!
Being on a soapbox and whining don't quite interconnect.

I've always admitted to being a Patriots fan since the team was given an AFL franchise in 1960.

I've owned it since the Sullivan's owned the Patriots.

Like every other poster in here, I have my opinions. You don't like them, so be it.

You want to go play in the sandbox with Reb, go. No one is stopping you.

BUT..........................Big But...................Very, very, few of you post any breaking or new news about the team. How many posters in this forum have met Bill Belichick personally? How many posters in this forum have been in his Gillette office? How many posters have met Josh McDaniels, Nick Caserio, Ivan Fears, or any other Patriot coaches personally? How many posters have been in the Coaches Row in Gillette? How many posters in this forum have contacts that are associate with Patriots.com, Bleacher Report or any other news service that covers the Patriots?

How about this.............Starting in January 2021, I will not post anything I find, see or hear. PF75 and Reb can provide all of the rumors and news. I'll make you all happy like the 10 days I didn't post earlier this year and this forum had three posts.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being on a soapbox and whining don't quite interconnect.

I've always admitted to being a Patriots fan since the team was given an AFL franchise in 1960.

I've owned it since the Sullivan's owned the Patriots.

Like every other poster in here, I have my opinions. You don't like them, so be it.

You want to go play in the sandbox with Reb, go. No one is stopping you.

BUT..........................Big But...................Very, very, few of you post any breaking or new news about the team. How many posters in this forum have met Bill Belichick personally? How many posters in this forum have been in his Gillette office? How many posters have met Josh McDaniels, Nick Caserio, Ivan Fears, or any other Patriot coaches personally? How many posters have been in the Coaches Row in Gillette? How many posters in this forum have contacts that are associate with Patriots.com, Bleacher Report or any other news service that covers the Patriots?

How about this.............Starting in January 2021, I will not post anything I find, see or hear. PF75 and Reb can provide all of the rumors and news. I'll make you all happy like the 10 days I didn't post earlier this year and this forum had three posts.
You not posting is a great start Ken, what a wonderful idea. We don't need posts about whether Jules prefers Coke to Pepsi or that Cam shops at Nordstrom. Not everything Patriots needs to be posted it should be obvious we all have internet access. Hell why not start now? Why delay it?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao! Every single time there is drama on the Patriots Board, it ALWAYS involves a certain person. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Why is that????? That should tell you something.

Just because someone brags about going to Gillette Stadium or coaching 80 years of kid football or has killed 20 million people. They think they are better than and more knowledgeable than everyone else. Daily you post wrong information. Daily you get called out and you pout and threaten to leave. BE A MAN OF YOUR WORDS AND DO IT.