• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I totally agree with Carson in regards to nepotism, and how it can be disastrous to an organization - not only can the candidates be wrong for the position, but it is definitely a sign of a dictator wanting to surround himself with familiarity and shying away from the risk of someone who might question or clash with him ..

But in the case with Kubiak and Elway, I'm more than OK with it .. Unlike a situation like Mike Shanahan and Bob Slowik, Gary Kubiak has proven that he can excel not only as a OC but as a HC too ..

He hasn;t been mentioned and who knows what will happens after the Ravens got bounced at home today, but Harbaugh and Kubiak seemed to work great together that one season in Baltimore

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh's price tag will be too high. But yeah, I'd love to have Kubes work for him again.

And Kubes stating he doesn't want to go anywhere anyway? Then let him say so. Don't give the rest of the NFL the perception that coaches can't come and go or interview for promotions. That doesn't look good for the organization.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Carson (and others). You don't foist a coach on an incoming head coach. And even if it was, there's a better way to handle it than how Elway has done over the past few years.

Elway has stated that Vance needed to hire his own guys in year two, and has stated that he wants to bring in some of the RPO college offense.

Hiring Kubiak prior to an HC does neither.

Kubiak is friends with most of the people interviewing Clint Kubiak is friends with the Rams QB coach.

Kubiak is at this point what he was last year helping with Drafting.T o be really honest I don't get why that pisses you all off ! seems to me if he makes drafts like that He needs a huge ass raise!

Now if the new coach want Kubiak as an OC why in gods green earth would that piss you off? I read if he were to shake lose he would be the most sought after OC in the NFL

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also LGM you act as though Kubiak is not able to adjust his mindset. He might be why John is at this mindset in the first place they spend boatloads of time together.

I think people need to stay positive

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I’m more positive than you were for the past 24 months. :lol:

I wanted the best for our team, not a feeling that Elway had.

I wanted a year of someone showing they were at the top of what they did before we give them a Head coaching job. I just did not see that in any way with who we hired I was still rooting for us to win. I don't watch the rest of the league all that much I love the Denver Broncos. The rest of them can suck eggs.

and yes SS that would be damn easy to be more positive than I was.I got a chuckle

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would of rather had Rick Dennison than the last two years of train wreck

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak is friends with most of the people interviewing Clint Kubiak is friends with the Rams QB coach.

Kubiak is at this point what he was last year helping with Drafting.T o be really honest I don't get why that pisses you all off ! seems to me if he makes drafts like that He needs a huge ass raise!

Now if the new coach want Kubiak as an OC why in gods green earth would that piss you off? I read if he were to shake lose he would be the most sought after OC in the NFL

How is Kubiak friends with Pagano, Munchack, or Fangio?

And even if he was, you STILL allow a HC to bring in his own staff. That's part of the hiring process. Because a HC has a scheme he wants to run, that he knows better than others. Kubiak might very well be able to call some RPO calls, but it's not his forte.

My entire point was this; Elway is either lying to the press and fans about wanting a RPO/dynamic college offense coach, or he can't hire them - they don't want to work here.

And Nobody cares about the draft, crash. I never once mentioned his drafting, or who did what with last year's class.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And even if he was, you STILL allow a HC to bring in his own staff. That's part of the hiring process. Because a HC has a scheme he wants to run, that he knows better than others. Kubiak might very well be able to call some RPO calls, but it's not his forte.

My entire point was this; Elway is either lying to the press and fans about wanting a RPO/dynamic college offense coach, or he can't hire them - they don't want to work here.

And Nobody cares about the draft, crash. I never once mentioned his drafting, or who did what with last year's class.

Last I heard LGM our staff was told to look for jobs. So I don't get why you think that anyone told the coaches that we are looking at that they need to hire anyone including Kubiak.

Elway said he likes having Kubiak were he was last year. Elway just stated after being asked what if the question is all if the new staff wanted Kubiak as OC that might work out.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people are acting like Elway is wrong keeping Kubiak and to me that is nuts he was apart of finding some damn fine player s is why I want to keep Kubiak. He is the Broncos Good luck charm as far as I am concerned

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he's making that part up to support his argument. I get a lot of coaches, former players are friends... but have you ever seen any of this in print? It's not like there's reports out there that Elway is interviewing "Friends of Kubiak".

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should hire Vance Johnson as our next head coach. He and Elway had good chemistry on the field during their playing days.

;)

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably never happen, but how's this for a "reunion"

HC - Harbaugh
OC - Kubiak
DC - Pagano

Pagano and Kubes missed each other by a few years under Harbaugh, but this would be pretty good

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's making that part up to support his argument. I get a lot of coaches, former players are friends... but have you ever seen any of this in print? It's not like there's reports out there that Elway is interviewing "Friends of Kubiak".
I guess You just made an ass of yourself I will find the link tomorrow Kubiak is also friends with the Steelers OL coach and the Bears DC and Clint Kubaik was at A&m at the time rams QB coach .

Ask these guys in the 10 years did I make something up. buy the way . up yours

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted by
Von Miller
u/vonheisenberg

4 days ago

[Klis] Rams QB coach Zac Taylor and DEN asst QB coach Klint Kubiak are close friends going back to 2010-11 as young assisants on Mike Sherman's Texas A&M staff. Klint Kubiak is ready for promotion to QB coach. So a Taylor-Gary Kubiak-Klint Kubiak team is worth considering.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google is you friend I am no longer Carson you can put me on ignore I damn well am with you.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should hire Vance Johnson as our next head coach. He and Elway had good chemistry on the field during their playing days.

;)

This is the kind of shit I left the last time on. it is not funny and I am to the point I will not put up with it. there are 5 or 6 posters that have quit on here because of the backbiting that goes on here regularly. I have stated facts you guys have started the BS like I stated that Kubiak was already our OC and that is a lie I did not state that I had no reason I will not be called a liar. this shit is boring as shit . Backbite on you owns fucking selfs Adios mother fuckers !

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adios, mi amigo!

Im guessing I shouldn't wait for the links?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of shit I left the last time on. it is not funny and I am to the point I will not put up with it. there are 5 or 6 posters that have quit on here because of the backbiting that goes on here regularly. I have stated facts you guys have started the BS like I stated that Kubiak was already our OC and that is a lie I did not state that I had no reason I will not be called a liar. this shit is boring as shit . Backbite on you owns fucking selfs Adios mother fuckers !
Too bad we don’t have a moderator to clean up this trash talk.