• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I confess I hacked his account and went off on all of you.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I confess I hacked his account and went off on all of you.

Naw- You got more class. ;)

I feel like Crash had gotten along so well with people here lately and then people disagree with him and BOOM we are all assholes and he is leaving for the 50th time.

No need to leave when someone disagrees with you. I disagree with SpringStein and CEH all the time then we get together and tailgate when I am out in Denver. Springer is tough to deal with in person though. ;) ;) ;)

But seriously, it's like you walk on egg shells with Crash. Don't disagree or he will give you the "bullshit" rating, scream from behind his mom and then take his ball and go home for a few weeks.

No need for that behavior.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess You just made an ass of yourself I will find the link tomorrow Kubiak is also friends with the Steelers OL coach and the Bears DC and Clint Kubaik was at A&m at the time rams QB coach .

Ask these guys in the 10 years did I make something up. buy the way . up yours
You spell like shit and have 3rd grade insults, but I'm the one apparently making an ass of myself?

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting on the rest of those links from Google. So far we know Kubiak is friendly with Taylor. lol

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw- You got more class. ;)

I feel like Crash had gotten along so well with people here lately and then people disagree with him and BOOM we are all assholes and he is leaving for the 50th time.

No need to leave when someone disagrees with you. I disagree with SpringStein and CEH all the time then we get together and tailgate when I am out in Denver. Springer is tough to deal with in person though. ;) ;) ;)

But seriously, it's like you walk on egg shells with Crash. Don't disagree or he will give you the "bullshit" rating, scream from behind his mom and then take his ball and go home for a few weeks.

No need for that behavior.

Oh, give it a rest I just don't like being called a liar you would not either. Also, I left the first time because I was burned out on the taking a knee BS. I am still burned out on that type of crap.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, give it a rest I just don't like being called a liar you would not either. Also, I left the first time because I was burned out on the taking a knee BS. I am still burned out on that type of crap.

Crash why bring a post up from weeks ago? People moved on from your last rant. Don’t try and stir things up again. You’ve had a good week.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash why bring a post up from weeks ago? People moved on from your last rant. Don’t try and stir things up again. You’ve had a good week.

Sorry, I just saw it just now. I was not rude just stated what I felt.nothing against you . just wanted to be real

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all fall prey to moments posting where we take something personal, but - there is no question this forum is better enjoyed by not taking other peoples opinions personally. The purpose of these forums is to challenge and stimulate opinions, not but to tie an opponent's opinion to a chair and beat it to death with a rubber hose.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah where is Carl. He's always had good info.

I’ve wondered the same thing. Haven’t seen much of him in a while now. His departure has lowered the collective IQ of this group. I’m doing my best to keep it up but you guys...you all make it hard!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve wondered the same thing. Haven’t seen much of him in a while now. His departure has lowered the collective IQ of this group. I’m doing my best to keep it up but you guys...you all make it hard!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I follow cd on Twitter. He posts pretty frequently. I think he's putting more time into his semi-professional writing about the Broncos and may have completely given up on us Bozos.

@cdumler7 - The board wants to know if you're pulling another disappearing act. We finally get Lucas back and now your'e MIA!