• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019/2020 OFF SEASON THREAD

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garret cole

And
Jacob" doggie door nix..i could go with
2 RHP..s
Would make a rotation of

Cole
Gonzales..LHP
Nix
Kikychi...LHP
Dunn
Shefield..LHP
I could go with that..to start with

I appreciate your contributions to the discussion regarding the dumpster fire of the Mariners franchise, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but your posts would be a lot easier to read if you worked a bit more on your grammar and formatting. It's kind of hard to understand what you're saying with the way you post.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not particularly a soccer fan but it was great to see SEATTLE win a championship. Sounders have done it 2 times now. Makes the Mariners look like the "shit" team they are. Mariner's ownership won't see another nickel of our money if/until they decide to invest in a winning baseball team Can't imagine what it would be like if the M's won a division championship....not to mention ever winning a WS. M's are just a sad memory year after year. Same old same old.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate your contributions to the discussion regarding the dumpster fire of the Mariners franchise, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but your posts would be a lot easier to read if you worked a bit more on your grammar and formatting. It's kind of hard to understand what you're saying with the way you post.

First step is admitting you are a "dick"!

Second step is maybe stop being a "dick"!

:heh:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS has a nice write up today how the Astro's could be looking to trade Springer or Correa to get back under the cap and keep their run alive.....

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS has a nice write up today how the Astro's could be looking to trade Springer or Correa to get back under the cap and keep their run alive.....

If they do one of those, they better keep Cole. Or a good replacement

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do one of those, they better keep Cole. Or a good replacement

No the article was with Cole walking no mater what....
It was one of those articles to stir the pot, lets face it if they traded Springer away Astro fans would riot

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not particularly a soccer fan but it was great to see SEATTLE win a championship. Sounders have done it 2 times now. Makes the Mariners look like the "shit" team they are. Mariner's ownership won't see another nickel of our money if/until they decide to invest in a winning baseball team Can't imagine what it would be like if the M's won a division championship....not to mention ever winning a WS. M's are just a sad memory year after year. Same old same old.

Not a big soccer fan but it was even more awesome that they were able to do it at home. Friend of mine invited me a rally or something with him and some buddies but just wasn't able to make it. I also wouldn't want to have to deal with the traffic disaster that is Seattle.

I'd actually be willing to bet our future NHL team will make the playoffs before the Mariners.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've come around to the argument for going after Cole and would say I now support it. But my initial reluctance partially stems from the situation the Astros are now in. No guarantee this "rebuild" of ours works out, with or without Cole.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I'd actually prefer to have Domingo Santana as the starting DH over Vogelbach or have some sort of platoon between the two. I love the Vogelbach story but he really shit the bed in the second half and I read some reports that scouts thought that his swing slowed down and speculated it could've been due to fatigue.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've come around to the argument for going after Cole and would say I now support it. But my initial reluctance partially stems from the situation the Astros are now in. No guarantee this "rebuild" of ours works out, with or without Cole.

Well either way if doesn't work Cole is trade bait, ( yeah I said it)
Even if he's here for a year and half, that gives you time for your younger arms to develop even more. No pressure on finding your true #1.

Plus someone will over pay for his services come a trading deadline cause they are in the heat of a pennant chase

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the resistance from some from targeting a big name SP this off season, but if you just write it down :

1. Coles ( or another big name but a true #1)
2. Marco ( 16-13 record last year but a lot of those loses were on the offense)
3. Kick your coothcie ( I aint buying just yet)
4. Smiley ( why not resign him just so he can face the Astros and he can get even with them for leaving him off the roster
5. Sheffeld or any of the younger guys arms in this franchise.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus they frown on drinking during the games. That alone would eliminate him. :dhd:

God could you imagine they would have to put a GPS tracker on his phone just so they can send an Uber to go pick his ass up so they can run him out to the mound.... :L