• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019/2020 OFF SEASON THREAD

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think I'd be able to work for this franchise sober? I'd have to drink just to maintain my sanity.

What are you talking about, this guys comes to work everyday sober!

scott-servais-620.jpg

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God could you imagine they would have to put a GPS tracker on his phone just so they can send an Uber to go pick his ass up so they can run him out to the mound.... :L

My drunk ass stumbling to the mound would probably be better than what we're currently throwing out there.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well either way if doesn't work Cole is trade bait, ( yeah I said it)
Even if he's here for a year and half, that gives you time for your younger arms to develop even more. No pressure on finding your true #1.

Plus someone will over pay for his services come a trading deadline cause they are in the heat of a pennant chase

I will agree with you on this one. Although that is predicated that he continues playing at an elite level and that his contract isn't too much of a deterrent for other teams.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree with you on this one. Although that is predicated that he continues playing at an elite level and that his contract isn't too much of a deterrent for other teams.

And to be fair it doesn't have to be Cole, hell I would settle for Bumgardner at this point.
You need to have that ace, that guy at the top that will come out and give you 7 solid inngs to give you a chance.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate your contributions to the discussion regarding the dumpster fire of the Mariners franchise, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but your posts would be a lot easier to read if you worked a bit more on your grammar and formatting. It's kind of hard to understand what you're saying with the way you post.

First step is admitting you are a "dick"!

Second step is maybe stop being a "dick"!

:heh:

I guess I must be a dick too then. I appreciate ulmax's posts and his tracking of up and coming potential talent in the M's organization. However, I too have had times when it's difficult to follow his wording. I know he had mentioned he posts via his phone and that sometimes makes it difficult for spelling etc. I think seahwaksfan234 is kindly stating his concerns in a positive manner to ulmax and I do not see that as being a dick or bashing ulmax in any way. Certainly not all of us are "professional" posters and input from a variety of opinions and abilities in any form is most welcome as far as I am concerned.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I must be a dick too then. I appreciate ulmax's posts and his tracking of up and coming potential talent in the M's organization. However, I too have had times when it's difficult to follow his wording. I know he had mentioned he posts via his phone and that sometimes makes it difficult for spelling etc. I think seahwaksfan234 is kindly stating his concerns in a positive manner to ulmax and I do not see that as being a dick or bashing ulmax in any way. Certainly not all of us are "professional" posters and input from a variety of opinions and abilities in any form is most welcome as far as I am concerned.

Okay I have to stop you there at SF234 "kindly" Im sorry but this guy isn't kind. Have you heard and what he does in the parking lots of Starbucks? Or how he skipped town cause he thought he got some poor innocent girl knocked up? Or the fact he goes out at night to target people in the 40's and makes fun of them and even tries breaking their hips?

Kind, please!

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason ..im on board
For cole..or a simular..ace

Future rotation

Cole
Williamson..LHP
Gilbert
Gonzales...LHP
Kerby..
Shefield....LHP
Dunn
Kikuchi...LHP
That is..8 is enough
I would like to add at least 2 more

Like nix...
And cole...they fit..for future..

But it would be at least..2021
Before we see willimson..or kerby..

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball..discusion...and input....for a better

Overall ...view....of

WHO....IS ON...FIRST.. ( ABBOTT AND COSTELLO)

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I have to stop you there at SF234 "kindly" Im sorry but this guy isn't kind. Have you heard and what he does in the parking lots of Starbucks? Or how he skipped town cause he thought he got some poor innocent girl knocked up? Or the fact he goes out at night to target people in the 40's and makes fun of them and even tries breaking their hips?

Kind, please!

Hey now...

It wasn't in a Starbucks parking lot. It was a Starbucks barista in the back seat of my car at the top floor of empty parking garages. And I didn't skip town after thinking I might've knocked that other girl up, I just didn't buy her plan B because... Well... I just happened to be not in the geographical area of where she lived after it happened. I have dignity man!

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw all the promotional/giveaway events for 2020. It's tough to see this franchise trying to "buy" their fan base with all the goofy things they are doing to entice a fan base. Just give us a winning team from the manager on down and it won't be necessary to "bait" the fans. Good lordy, MLS wins, the Hawks are on a terror and the M's just keep rolling along embarrassing baseball fans year after year. Is it going on year 19 now? Come on ownership, get with the program and make Seattle baseball fans excited and proud of their team instead of making empty promises year in and year out. Get a manager who knows how to manage and win. (rant over). :heh:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed..i dont like the other trades either..and if the rockies
Wanted branden brennen
They would have kept him

Chatwood could go in the #3 or 4 spot in the rotation
And
And shrumpf..a hr hitting 2b
I would go for that

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade rumers..readers..have ..garret cole going..to..angels..60pct

Cant have that happing..

Mariners better..sign him..before angels do..

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade rumers..readers..have ..garret cole going..to..angels..60pct

Cant have that happing..

Mariners better..sign him..before angels do..

Angels can spend all they want but if they can't keep their players healthy it will be another long season for them

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winter meetings..dec 8-12

Brennen.was last years..rule5

This year..mariners..are.6th..i think..good players.usually..
Prob a pitcher.
Again