• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 UFA Wishlist

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Peterson. The guy's a beast. I think Dallas is the favorite to land him, though.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take him in a heartbeat, but like everyone else says, him to Dallas is a done deal I think.

I don't think Minnesota would trade him to us within the division anyhow, and I expect they'll trade him to Dallas in order to get some value out of him instead of just cutting him.

We'd have to out-bid Jerrah, but who knows where the asking price would be?

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:

Why in the world does everyone keep saying Dallas? If they won't pay Murray why would they pay Peterson? They have less space then we do even and they've got some big contract FA's they need to sign. Unless Peterson is going to play way on the cheap side Dallas is by no means any more than just a place he would make sense to go to, but not a front runner.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take him in a heartbeat, but like everyone else says, him to Dallas is a done deal I think.

I don't think Minnesota would trade him to us within the division anyhow, and I expect they'll trade him to Dallas in order to get some value out of him instead of just cutting him.

We'd have to out-bid Jerrah, but who knows where the asking price would be?

Dallas is going to be up against the salary cap thats why they can't get deals with Murray and Dez done. So unless Peterson is going to give a discount I am not sure Dallas will get it done. And if he does give a discount then he wouldn't want to come to Detroit.

I would rather try to find a guy like Abdullah in the draft than get a guy with a questionable amount of tread life.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why in the world does everyone keep saying Dallas? If they won't pay Murray why would they pay Peterson? They have less space then we do even and they've got some big contract FA's they need to sign. Unless Peterson is going to play way on the cheap side Dallas is by no means any more than just a place he would make sense to go to, but not a front runner.
AP is quoted as saying he won't take a pay cut, but that could just be a way out of Minnesota. I say he'll probably land in Dallas bc he's from Texas and he's closing in on the end of his career and I just see him wanting to play closer to "home".

Yes Dallas is cap strapped, but if AP wants to be there, and Jerry wants him, I'm sure they can find a way.

Oakland would make alotnof sense too since they're going to have like $70 mil in cap space to play with.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass on baby-beater.

Want O-line first. We can draft a RB too. Don't really want to spend much there. Quantity is better than Quality at that position. Especially if the O-line is good. Make the O-line good first before spending money on a RB.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Josh Gordon is not FA as of yet. That kid makes Titus Young look smart. :L

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Murray will command more than AP. Assuming Minnesota does part ways, AP will realize by shopping himself no one is paying him a huge deal. As he wants to play for Dallas, he may take a smaller deal, and as Jerry also likes AP, he would let Murray go and take the cheaper AP with more risk. I think its a pretty sensible connection, AP to Dallas. Their financial leway, or lack thereof, will only help the matter, imo.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Josh Gordon is not FA as of yet. That kid makes Titus Young look smart. :L

Heard he got the year boot this time.

But thought he already did, just had it commuted by Goodell since e'rybody else couldn't stop beating their wives, girlfriends and kids?

Not really interested in anybody who currently isn't eligible. (Gordon wont be a FA until after 2016 now, right? or will it be after 2017? That one gamer at the end of the season cost him. Id imagine he never plays again. A year away from football and he'll have plenty of time to fuck up.)

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon is a dumpster fire!

The guy has a huge issue with any type of drug. The league needs to check this guy into some lockdown program before he ruins himself.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhhhh I don't want anything to do with JG. I remember a thread or some posts regarding him. He will be in jail before he is able to play again most likely. Stupid kid for sure.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Forsett might be a good option as a free agent RB. He had a very productive season last year for the Ravens, and at the right price he might be a good addition to bolster the backfield.

Adding a #1 like him to Bell, Riddick, and Winn leaves us in better shape than we were last year, imo.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Cromartie would be another good target, imo. Tall and athletic and great in press-man, he'd fit Austin's scheme perfectly.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cromartie can name all 12 of his kids (8 different baby mama's), Sign him ?

If he'd come for a relatively good price, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing him as a Lion.

Forsett signing, not so much. I don't see him as a true #1 RB. He was that for Bal this past year but I think it'd be difficult to replicate what he did last yr for the Ravens if he were with the Lions. JMO

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walterfootball's draft analysis sucks pretty bad, but I find their free agent page pretty useful:

NFL Free Agents Tracker 2015 - WalterFootball.com

It had been awhile since I seen Walter so I followed your link. Under NFL rumors, Adam Schefter says playing for Chicago has always appealed to Suh? That shit would suck huge donkey balls.

"Those who know Suh believe that playing in New York, Dallas or Chicago always has appealed to him." - Adam Schefter

:lame:

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he'd come for a relatively good price

What's a really good price? He played cheaply last year on a one yr $4m deal. Not sure how he graded out to get an idea of what he might command in the open market. It would not be a difficult deal to structure with a simple out for the Lions if LewAAnd knew what the hell he was doing.