• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rey's 1st Early Eagles Mock Off Season

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what you have in your draft Rey, with the exception if we can get a stud DE or DT at 13 instead, I'd go that route. I don't think when it's all said and done Cyrus Jones will last until Rd 4; I would bump him up a round. I like Sterling Shepard in the 3rd if he's there. You're right though - still too early in the process.

I don't see them cutting Peters, at least not this year - despite the high cap number. Maybe Pederson could convince him to move to Guard, it could extend his career and would be a big upgrade over what we currently have. Love Jeff Allen, we have to find a way to sign him in FA.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can have Hackenberg. Dude hasn't impressed me much. Even the PSU fans I know are scratching their heads at all of the talk he's gotten from the media.

Good stuff, Rey. I love the idea of using Daniel as the new Pederson. It just makes so much sense for DP to bring in a guy who has a handle on his scheme to mentor and help teach the offense to the players.

Everything I've seen from Lynch tells me that he's not what we need. Allen might be a good move if he's the best available at the 3A pick.

What are the chances of moving Peters to guard?

I'm not high on Hack either, but just throwing out a possible name for Dallas, as a 2nd round pick. It could be Hogan, etc.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather watch a young QB develop than endure another year of Bradford. I think on a good year, he's an average QB. Showed me nothing special.

Fix the OL with FA guards.

I'd draft Ragland to play middle linebacker and have the best D in the division.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a stud mlb.