• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, wouldn't break my heart if they kept Bass. I wouldn't mind keeping Hibbert if they can't get a better center, but he needs to pick the interior defense back up. He was doing okay earlier in the season, but seems to have fallen off as the season has progressed.

Swaggy can be traded for an old tire and half eaten bag of Cheeto's for all I care. I was on the Swaggy P bandwagon and was okay with the contract initially because he had played fairly well. But since he got it, he's gone back to being the dumbass Swaggy P.

You're cracking me up with that! :laugh3:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. So this turns into a no credit if you win, lots of hate if you lose game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Howard just got ejected. At this point in his career he should know better

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that if the Lakers got some crazy offer (like Westbrook for Russell straight up kind of crazy), they'd definitely make the trade. Short of that, I don't see him going anywhere, anytime soon.

Last week I stated a scenario in which the Lakers get Westbrook/Durant in '17 as FA's.
Wiggy said I was sniffing gas fumes.
You guys think its far fetched?

Why would Durant sign long term this summer when super max follows in a year?
Why wouldn't they BOTH want to go to LA and benefit for the cap space and young's assets accumulated these last few years?
It's very similar to what the Cavs did to get James (minus having to hand over the franchise to a player).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week I stated a scenario in which the Lakers get Westbrook/Durant in '17 as FA's.
Wiggy said I was sniffing gas fumes.
You guys think its far fetched?

Why would Durant sign long term this summer when super max follows in a year?
Why wouldn't they BOTH want to go to LA and benefit for the cap space and young's assets accumulated these last few years?
It's very similar to what the Cavs did to get James (minus having to hand over the franchise to a player).

Yeah, I saw that. I suppose it could happen. Couldn't Durant also sign a 1 year deal Or 2 year with player option after 1 like Lebron) with the Lakers and then sign long term the following season to take advantage of the supermax? I think the more likely scenario would be for him to do that and then Westbrook follow the next season.

I seriously doubt that will happen, but then again, I seriously doubted that Lebron and Bosh would end up joining Wade in Miami. Sooo...:noidea:

If it did happen, it would be awesome to see everyone's heads explode.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I saw that. I suppose it could happen. Couldn't Durant also sign a 1 year deal Or 2 year with player option after 1 like Lebron) with the Lakers and then sign long term the following season to take advantage of the supermax? I think the more likely scenario would be for him to do that and then Westbrook follow the next season.

I seriously doubt that will happen, but then again, I seriously doubted that Lebron and Bosh would end up joining Wade in Miami. Sooo...:noidea:

If it did happen, it would be awesome to see everyone's heads explode.

Exactly.

Westbrook is signed through next season.
Durant, this summer, signs a 1 yr max , just like James is doing.

In '17, Lakers IMO are clearly a better next 5 yr option then Ok City.
Westbrook has the UCLA ties.
Durant owns a house in LA, and recently sold his house in Miami.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

Westbrook is signed through next season.
Durant, this summer, signs a 1 yr max , just like James is doing.

In '17, Lakers IMO are clearly a better next 5 yr option then Ok City.
Westbrook has the UCLA ties.
Durant owns a house in LA, and recently sold his house in Miami.

Don't go playing with my emotions like that. :lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anyway Byron is the coach next year? This is bad

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anyway Byron is the coach next year? This is bad

You can only hope he's not and that he takes Nick Young with him. His rotations have made no sense since the beginning. He didn't even put Bass in for a while there. Russell should be playing 35 mins a game, Randle seems to have done well since he became the starter again after Nance's injury. I think literally anyone would be doing better than Scott at this point, I'd take David Blatt in a heartbeat right now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't really blame Scott for how bad it is. The Lakers have 5 young players with next to hardly any NBA experience and their former star is about to retire and banged up most of the time.

This year is about giving Kobe a good send-off and letting the younger guys get experience.

Next season we hopefully keep our pick, get another good player, and have a crap ton of money to throw at free agents.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't really blame Scott for how bad it is. The Lakers have 5 young players with next to hardly any NBA experience and their former star is about to retire and banged up most of the time.

This year is about giving Kobe a good send-off and letting the younger guys get experience.

Next season we hopefully keep our pick, get another good player, and have a crap ton of money to throw at free agents.

He's doing a poor job of that, how are guys supposed to get experience when they get benched over every mistake they make. Players haven't learned from the bench in the NBA in quite some time, Kobe got benched 20 years ago.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah you can. Nobody expected them to be this mad. I had them at about 30 wins. They won't sniff that