• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now in Phoenix and $70 million richer:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here.

Warriors are giving away replica championship rings to fans on Nov. 4th. Team their playing against? Clippers.

:dhd:

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw is there any coach more salty, in general, than Doc Rivers?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of salty, how about James Harden still crying about losing out on the MVP

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie, when times were tough with the Warriors, I was all about the personal accolades. 6th Man, All-Star, 2nd team defense, Most improved...anything.

But that was when we were devoid of any true superstar (or just decent players). Harden is in that class and it's weird for him to be throwing shade. I mean, he should be more upset that he had only 14 points and 12 turnovers in the close-out game.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay Thompson sticking it to the Doc and the Clippers...

In a recent interview, Rivers told Grantland's Zach Lowe: "You need luck in the West. Look at Golden State. They didn't have to play us or the Spurs."

When asked Friday about Rivers' comments, Thompson said, "That sounds pretty bitter to me."

Then he noted Golden State's 3-1 series record against Los Angeles last season, saying, "If we got lucky, look at our record against them last year. I'm pretty sure we smacked them."

"Didn't they lose to the Rockets?" Thompson asked. "So that just makes me laugh. That's funny. Weren't they up 3-1, too? Tell them I said that, too."

Thompson's final word on the topic was, "I wanted to play the Clippers last year, but they couldn't handle their business."

Klay Thompson of Golden State Warriors says Los Angeles Clippers 'couldn't handle their business' last year

but they couldn't handle their business :pound:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In a recent interview, Rivers told Grantland's Zach Lowe: "You need luck in the West. Look at Golden State. They didn't have to play us or the Spurs."

When asked Friday about Rivers' comments, Thompson said, "That sounds pretty bitter to me."

Then he noted Golden State's 3-1 series record against Los Angeles last season, saying, "If we got lucky, look at our record against them last year. I'm pretty sure we smacked them."

"Didn't they lose to the Rockets?" Thompson asked. "So that just makes me laugh. That's funny. Weren't they up 3-1, too? Tell them I said that, too."

Thompson's final word on the topic was, "I wanted to play the Clippers last year, but they couldn't handle their business."

Klay Thompson of Golden State Warriors says Los Angeles Clippers 'couldn't handle their business' last year

:spit:

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doc Rivers is such a chump, so is the rest of that organization. If you would have told me 5 years ago I would hate the Clips I would have called you a liar. I can't wait until they choke again in the playoffs and fade back to irrelevance a few years from now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc Rivers does come off as a bitch.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc Rivers is such a chump, so is the rest of that organization. If you would have told me 5 years ago I would hate the Clips I would have called you a liar. I can't wait until they choke again in the playoffs and fade back to irrelevance a few years from now.

Chris Paul ain't getting any younger, so irrelevance might come sooner than a few years. At least the Clippers have provided us with much entertainment, whether it be Doc Rivers' comments or the DeAndre Jordan free agent comedy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Paul ain't getting any younger, so irrelevance might come sooner than a few years. At least the Clippers have provided us with much entertainment, whether it be Doc Rivers' comments or the DeAndre Jordan free agent comedy.

With this roster they'll be a top 5 playoffs team in the West for the next 3 years at least so they will be relevant for quite some time

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think the Mavs will be really bad this year? Idk why people have them in the playoffs still.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think the Mavs will be really bad this year? Idk why people have them in the playoffs still.

I don't have them in the Playoffs, but they still got proven veteran pieces you can't count out. But yeah, they could very easily drop out of the pack if they can't get or stay healthy.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Arizona_Sting I think your Suns are the biggest sleeper in the entire league right now. They've always had the talent, but for the first time in ages they also have the depth. It's part of the reason why I have them as my third team for the time being.