• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're my sugar cheeks also......don't be jealous!!!! Not really a fan of them but my ideal 3-way wold be you and Mecca.....and me!!!!
Haha ok DJ i'm not jealous!

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stat I saw....Russell is at 16.3ppg, 4.9rpg, and 4.5apg in per-36minutes per game.

Here's the full list of 19 yo's to do that.

1-LeBron James
2-Russell

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad at that list-although I like Bass' toughness.
Swaggy P- I was really upset they gave in to his demands last summer and paid him almost $5 mil when the season before he was only making just over $1 mil. I'm sorry, he's never been worth that since he's been a Laker. :nono:

The Lakers and Clippers need to stop this incestuous relationship of signing each others players.

Although it has worked out much better for you guys * Odom * than us * Jordan Farmer *.

Reactions: LAD

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers and Clippers need to stop this incestuous relationship of signing each others players.

Although it has worked out much better for you guys * Odom * than us * Jordan Farmer *.

Farmar played better last season with the Lakers.....may have been a symptom of the D'Antoni offense....like Marshall.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I emailed Kitten and he's going for the Broncos.

I expect him to spend a few days in custody for naked streaking if they pull it off :kissass:
Sounds like another reason to root for the Panthers.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I emailed Kitten and he's going for the Broncos.

I expect him to spend a few days in custody for naked streaking if they pull it off :kissass:
LOL you missed it, a few days back he peeked in on a thread for a few posts.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teams may be calling Mitch about his trade availability, but I just don't see the Lakers dangling him out there. Of course....

The rumor mill is starting to warm up :lol:

I'm sure that if the Lakers got some crazy offer (like Westbrook for Russell straight up kind of crazy), they'd definitely make the trade. Short of that, I don't see him going anywhere, anytime soon.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad at that list-although I like Bass' toughness.
Swaggy P- I was really upset they gave in to his demands last summer and paid him almost $5 mil when the season before he was only making just over $1 mil. I'm sorry, he's never been worth that since he's been a Laker. :nono:

Yeah, wouldn't break my heart if they kept Bass. I wouldn't mind keeping Hibbert if they can't get a better center, but he needs to pick the interior defense back up. He was doing okay earlier in the season, but seems to have fallen off as the season has progressed.

Swaggy can be traded for an old tire and half eaten bag of Cheeto's for all I care. I was on the Swaggy P bandwagon and was okay with the contract initially because he had played fairly well. But since he got it, he's gone back to being the dumbass Swaggy P.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I know I've been preaching patience ever since the Dwightmare trade blew up because I saw what the Lakers were left with. All things considered, I think the Lakers have done a solid job in at least creating some hope for the future.

But I also have to admit that sometimes, with what I'm used to as a lifelong Lakers fan, it's hard to practice what I've been preaching.

that's kinda the way I think as well, but I also know that Rome wasn't built in a day. 'sides, i'm a husband and father of 30 years. if I can't be patient, who can...?:lol:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teams may be calling Mitch about his trade availability, but I just don't see the Lakers dangling him out there. Of course....

The rumor mill is starting to warm up :lol:

It better be a high fucking price. Otherwise I'm burning their offices to the ground. Russell is a stud. Only guy on the roster with star potential. The others could top out as very good players, but Russell is the only one that's shown flashes of having "it".