• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After two ambulances one care flight and three hospitals later my wife survived a heart attack and we are back home. Got back home 9:30 Christmas Eve night. We are both weak and tired but not enough to wish all of you a Merry Christmas in the true meaning.

Your ace reliever,
dt
So sorry to read this, DT. Hope all is well in the DT household now!

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better but heart surgery takes a while to recover. Thanks DG

It is a bummer that it had to happen but it is good they were able to take care of it. Most of the time a person feels so much better once they mend as things were not running all that smoothly before. So hopefully that is the way she will feel. I know the finances will be tough as I can attest to a few trips to ER for A-Fib and Kidney stones but hang in there buddy.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a bummer that it had to happen but it is good they were able to take care of it. Most of the time a person feels so much better once they mend as things were not running all that smoothly before. So hopefully that is the way she will feel. I know the finances will be tough as I can attest to a few trips to ER for A-Fib and Kidney stones but hang in there buddy.
Will do and thank you.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After two ambulances one care flight and three hospitals later my wife survived a heart attack and we are back home. Got back home 9:30 Christmas Eve night. We are both weak and tired but not enough to wish all of you a Merry Christmas in the true meaning.

Your ace reliever,
dt

Our prayers for your wife and family DT. All our thoughts are with you.