• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the most valuable trade piece they have, but I wouldn't say only trade bait. Texas is deep enough to move other guys for good value.

i agree but the comment was comparing Profar and Kinsler and of the 2 Profar is the best trade bait

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well scotty....it will be interesting to see how that all turns out

i know you seem to want Kinsler gone but name the teams that would take on his 5 year $67M contract and what would we get back in return?

Profar + prospects could get us a David Price. Tampa would not even look at us if we offered Kinsler.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they don't bring in someone else to play 1B then Moreland obviously won't go anywhere. Kinsler playing 1B is one of the dumbest compromises I've heard, and I don't want to see that happen. I'd rather Kins be traded than move positions, because it won't help the team. His value is as a 2B.

I would absolutely HATE to see Kinsler go, but I agree...the guy belongs at 2nd.

Gonna REALLY suck if Profar can't hit, you heard it here first

you Kinsler haters will finally figure out what we have.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would absolutely HATE to see Kinsler go, but I agree...the guy belongs at 2nd.

Hating kins is such a waste of time.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you heard it here first?
lol, duly noted

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's funny.....is it hate or just a different opinion?

perhaps you should review the posts. It's always been about Profar for me.

kinsler hater....lol

you boys crack me up

Have you seen Profar play in the minors? I'm trying to figure out what Profar has done to lead you to believe he will be good enough to trade Ian and take over at 2nd. Are you relying on the scouts? Just wondering.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's funny.....is it hate or just a different opinion?

perhaps you should review the posts. It's always been about Profar for me.

kinsler hater....lol

you boys crack me up
Must have a guilty conscience. Lainey was referring to a group of people that used to post on ESPN. They would endlessly bash Kins for the smallest of reasons, but wouldn't do so about other players. Not everything said here is in reference to you.

And Lainey is not a boy for the record. Lainey is an educated poster who also happens to be female.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have a guilty conscience. Lainey was referring to a group of people that used to post on ESPN. They would endlessly bash Kins for the smallest of reasons, but wouldn't do so about other players. Not everything said here is in reference to you.

And Lainey is not a boy for the record. Lainey is an educated poster who also happens to be female.

That's funny, I was thinking about those ESPN posters.....wasn't thinking about this guy at all

Kershaw blown to bits, unbelievable....freaking Cards

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"bad body language" was my favorite
clowns

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but I was referring to this from the start...."Gonna REALLY suck if Profar can't hit, you heard it here first"

that's pretty funny....least to me it is

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and this post you referenced was my reply to your words of wisdom. You remain lost with an agenda

lainey just has the inside that profar won't hit. Get's dibs on being the first

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny, I was thinking about those ESPN posters.....wasn't thinking about this guy at all

Kershaw blown to bits, unbelievable....freaking Cards
I knew exactly what you were talking about, and yes those body language people cracked me up to no end.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this post you referenced was my reply to your words of wisdom. You remain lost with an agenda

lainey just has the inside that profar won't hit. Get's dibs on being the first

No, I said "if" he can't hit.
I'm not sure he's ready, nobody really knows
we've been through this before

Status
Not open for further replies.