• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not exaggerating. Goli is literally the worst player I've seen us have since I can remember. He is constantly the worst player on the ice.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just vent about something. I'm no hockey expert but I have season tickets and I've seen enough over the years to judge.

Goligoski is the worst player I've seen on our team in many many years. Literally every time he has the puck its an automatic turn over. I know sometimes its hard to pay attention to little things like that, but if you watch 33 close enough its ridiculous. He either bobbles it, runs into a forecheck, or he makes a pass that leads to a turnover. He is disgraceful. I'm sick and tired of watching it. He doesn't even hit anyone to make up for it. Like if he got in a fight every now and then I'd be fine, but as I'm watching right now I hear "Goligoski fails to pick up the puck and the Sharks have it." That was as I was making this post. Its over and over and over. Fucks sake.

End of rant.

He has been garbage since he got here. He was supposed to score as a defenseman. I'm still waiting on that. We need Lehtonen back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could do that. You would think it would be easy since we have no control over it, but it's not for me.

Yeah me either still trying to talk myself into it and I know when the real winter mtgs all get going I will be all consumed by it again. What can I say I'm addicted to rangers baseball and all that's involved with it

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my personal opinion he was bad last year too. Ralph hypes him up way too much. "the wizard" my ass

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray for a point. Stars earned it. Hopefully they can pick up another.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Stars would have at least 2 more points in the standings if we would stop giving up a goal in the 1st 20 seconds of the game. That's 2 now.
Maybe the coach should stop having the 4th line out to start the game...

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiasson is my favorite player on this team with roussel being a close second. I love those speedy, scrappy young guys. Roussel clearly doesnt have that much talent but its almost like a 6th man in basketball. He's a huge sparkplug as soon as he takes the ice and goes balls to the wall

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and how could I forget, I LOVE seguin. He has over exceeded all expectations so far. He looks better than Benn out there. I'm fine with there being steers and queers down here in his eyes if he keeps playing at this level. This team is so easy to root for. I guess this is still considered a "rebuilding" year, but in a few years this team is gonna be SCARY good. Nichuskin is supposedly gonna be one of the better players in all of hockey when he fills out, with his ceiling (although very unlikely) being that of OVECHKIN! Seguin is only gonna get better and Benn is not even at his prime yet. Those 3 are gonna lead us along with Chiasson and our front lines will be formidable. If we can develop some more good defensive players like we have with Dillon we'll be set.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very passionate about hockey if you cant tell. Dont get me wrong, I love baseball and I know a lot about it by playing in college and all. But you tell me who is easier to root for, a struggling baseball team or a struggling hockey team?

If you can't answer, well its easily the hockey team. All of the players play with 100x more passion and will fight anyone for any of their teammates. It's pretty inspiring to me to watch trevor daley get checked after the whistle today and to see roussel skate right up to the guy and beat his ass. Love how they do that. You can fuck with them ALL you want, but don't fuck with their teammates.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it's the White Sox on Abreu for crazy money.

6 years, $68M for a below average 1st baseman/DH. just a couple of weeks ago they were saying he would be lucky to get a 4 year deal worth no more $34-38M, what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.