• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston will face no criminal charges per the investigation.

Expected for sure. He's got a couple of football games to win. That being said, I've heard and read that there were a lot of holes and inaccuracies in the woman who is alleging a lot of these things. But it should have never come to this because we knew what the outcome was going to be.

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston will face no criminal charges per the investigation.

Shocking! Not.

There's no way Tallahassee would charge their prodigal son in the middle of a title run. Too much money to be lost.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expected for sure. He's got a couple of football games to win. That being said, I've heard and read that there were a lot of holes and inaccuracies in the woman who is alleging a lot of these things. But it should have never come to this because we knew what the outcome was going to be.

Yeah the latest I read was that she originally claimed she was black out drunk and had drugs in her system that night. The toxicology report showed no drugs and a .04 BAC.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll post him, or run the risk of him leaving without compensation in a few years.

But, I didn't see why NPB would agree to a max bid system. I know they wanted to allow the player more freedom in choosing where he plays, but a system where the team sets a bid price, and the player can negotiate with whoever meets that bid, made more sense for NPB. They must have been fearful of teams bidding outrageously in bad faith

You're right, but this new agreement doesn't seem to benefit the Japanese team very much in comparsion. Didn't Yu's team get like $50 mil? Wonder how they arrived at this $20 mil number?

I'm all for the the player to have some flexibility with who they sign though.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm so yeah interesting topics being discussed especially about child trafficking. Really if I could, I would take great joy in shooting all those sick bastards dead and having a party afterward. I don't get why people would be involved in something like this. I've read Thailand is a pretty big hotbed for that crap and those kids coming here or to the west in general. But yes unfortunately it happens in every country and a lot more than we may want to think and believe.

If people can afford to buy tickets to the Super Bowl, Bowl games etc...then they can afford to donate the "End It" cause that Rev posted a link too. I think people would, if they knew this was happening at the events they had paid to go to.

I have family going to a Bowl Game, I sent them the link.
So fans, just think about it, and at least pass on the link, please.

back to baseball....

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everyone is safe and warm inside, a lot of weather coming down the pike. And amen to that "end it " program.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people can afford to buy tickets to the Super Bowl, Bowl games etc...then they can afford to donate the "End It" cause that Rev posted a link too. I think people would, if they knew this was happening at the events they had paid to go to.

I have family going to a Bowl Game, I sent them the link.
So fans, just think about it, and at least pass on the link, please.

back to baseball....

Well I didn't mean it was happening at the actual stadiums. I just meant in the cities during the events. There is a mass of people that flock to cities for these events and it happens in hotels, slum houses, ports, etc. Far as I know those big events have always been the prime spot for all types of prostitution.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everyone is safe and warm inside, a lot of weather coming down the pike. And amen to that "end it " program.

Crazy I was playing a ball game last night at 9pm and it was 70 degrees and now the weather channel says it feels like 29 degrees while it's 36 out there.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the latest I read was that she originally claimed she was black out drunk and had drugs in her system that night. The toxicology report showed no drugs and a .04 BAC.

Don't be surprised if the state and or feds don't take a keen interest in this. And she'll be heard from in civil court at the very least.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be surprised if the state and or feds don't take a keen interest in this. And she'll be heard from in civil court at the very least.

That's her right to do so. If the state didn't think they had enough evidence to convict, I don't know how well she well fare in a civil court.

Broseidon

M.F.C.E.O.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing that Harold Reynolds is employed by MLBtv.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is getting odd if true for Seattle, James. For 10 years? wow

jamesx122

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is getting odd if true for Seattle, James. For 10 years? wow

I think Jack Z knows he's on the hot seat, he's tried so hard to build up the M's offense over the years but the prospects haven't really panned out as he he hoped. So might as well get one of the best offensive options in the market, I wonder if they then try and put Franklin in a package for Price.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people contributing, you mean fans buying tickets?! You're right, not enough people know about this
Ugh...it makes me sick, almost literally

This got a thumbs down? I don't understand...I was asking who was contributing

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
darryl, why did you give me a thumbs down in the post about the children, many posters here were/are upset about it?

was it a mistake?

WHAT!! No way. I'll go back and check.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Nelson Mandela was 95

Status
Not open for further replies.