• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it for what it is worth but I saw a excerpt from a JD interview on 103.3 where when asked about Cano, he said "we have had discussion with all the big name FA's representatives, but upgrading our IF is not a priority at this time."

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a difference a day makes. Yesterday bristling with activity. Today hardly anything.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we say this about the A's??

Nope. I've hated that town for sports as long as I can remember. Every single last franchise that plays there can suck it. Especially Matt Barnes, Stephen Jackson, and Baron Davis...Those guys can all eat a dick.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The A's are the most boring team in baseball. I didn't say that, I don't know if you all did. They have success with one player that people outside our division know, and thats cespedes. They play in a shit football stadium. I mean whose idea was that? They aren't even shaped the same. At least do them the honor of building a sandlot that all 10 of their fans can stand around.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be nice to see seattle to start doing well though. I've never been against them. They're the only team in our division I don't hate

yes, agree... but we don't need to be losing any more games to Seattle either.

you hate the Astros? I didn't know that was possible.
;)

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The A's are the most boring team in baseball. I didn't say that, I don't know if you all did. They have success with one player that people outside our division know, and thats cespedes. They play in a shit football stadium. I mean whose idea was that? They aren't even shaped the same. At least do them the honor of building a sandlot that all 10 of their fans can stand around.

I loathe that stadium, but pragmatically speaking I hope it stands forever. It keeps their revenue stream lower than it should be, and also keeps their salary low. A new stadium, while pleasing for our team, would suck because of all the revenue it would generate. Their pay roll would be much bigger with a new stadium.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mariners can eat some dicks too. Especially Kyle Seager. Douches that build seasons off raking vs Texas, but being average vs everyone else psis me off.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious but does everyone work nights or maybe retired/......Your boss called and wanted to know.:whistle:lol

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a difference a day makes. Yesterday bristling with activity. Today hardly anything.

likely teams adjusting to yesterdays action

however
The real reason is, I have time to watch and read for any trades, and didn't yesterday
baseball hates me ya know

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I've hated that town for sports as long as I can remember. Every single last franchise that plays there can suck it. Especially Matt Barnes, Stephen Jackson, and Baron Davis...Those guys can all eat a dick.

Hey that's not very nice talking about my warriors like that! lol

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it for what it is worth but I saw a excerpt from a JD interview on 103.3 where when asked about Cano, he said "we have had discussion with all the big name FA's representatives, but upgrading our IF is not a priority at this time."

just like all of us have said.
that's why I laugh when I see the writers, insist, on linking us with Cano

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DIAF? Also are team isn't full of douches at all people like iggy Thompson and curry are not cocky garbage

Do they play in Oakland? They can all die in a fire, metaphorically speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.