• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it.
were you ever in on the game chats with Durrett and Peasley? they could be a lot of fun, minus the multitude of trolls that were constantly saying how horrible the Rangers were.

Loathed ESPN game chats. The worst were the Cowboys chats. They let every jackasses comments through and even their own bad opinions. ugh...

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor ol' Seattle. They are going to have to just money whip some player to go up there who's going to wish later he never took their money. They may actually surpass the Angels in the standings next year.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just assume he goes back to NY where he wants to be anyway. I know the luxury tax is high, but they generate so much revenue that it doesn't hurt them in the long run.

I think they are serious about resetting the penalties

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it.
were you ever in on the game chats with Durrett and Peasley? they could be a lot of fun, minus the multitude of trolls that were constantly saying how horrible the Rangers were.

YES. And I miss them this year. Peasley kept getting on me after a Ranger loss about putting things in perspective. Actually met them at a few Buffalo Wild Wings get togethers during some of the games in Frisco and Addison.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loathed ESPN game chats. The worst were the Cowboys chats. They let every jackasses comments through and even their own bad opinions. ugh...

as the season would go on, I would notice the posters who would only ever post negative comments would not get their comments through.

I didn't think Durrett and Peasley were that bad. (I did note that BBTIA had a little fun with the ESPN chats, which was amusing, I admit)
In any case, game day chats here are better, less moderation.

LSB would be fun too, but I'm not doing that, as previously discussed..I'll stick to reading after

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as the season would go on, I would notice the posters who would only ever post negative comments would not get their comments through.

I didn't think Durrett and Peasley were that bad. (I did note that BBTIA had a little fun with the ESPN chats, which was amusing, I admit)
In any case, game day chats here are better, less moderation.

LSB would be fun too, but I'm not doing that, as previously discussed..I'll stick to reading after

I miss angrydome.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hat's off to seattle though... I mean they ARE trying. They're pitching staff is gonna be ridiculous in 2-3 years. King, Iwakuma, Walker, Hultzen, and Paxton. Plus they're trying to get all of these FA's, and traded for morse and morales last year.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES. And I miss them this year. Peasley kept getting on me after a Ranger loss about putting things in perspective. Actually met them at a few Buffalo Wild Wings get togethers during some of the games in Frisco and Addison.

I knew it! and I might have guessed you met those guys, I was always jealous...would have like to have gone.
Peasley could be a lot of fun in the chats.
Remember the Intern who hadn't seen "The Natural"....hysterical, still gives me a chuckle
I had a lot of fun at his expense, and they always let those comments through, ha.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hat's off to seattle though... I mean they ARE trying. They're pitching staff is gonna be ridiculous in 2-3 years. King, Iwakuma, Walker, Hultzen, and Paxton. Plus they're trying to get all of these FA's, and traded for morse and morales last year.

I read an article the other day about Seattle and they seem hell-bent on getting a bat or two. Cano is squarely in their sights it seems.

Article was talking about the misconception of how bad a hitters park they have by noting the fences have been moved in substantially (don't remember the numbers). But then he added, "now we don't have any hitters to prove it and the reputation continues." hahaha

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well all the noice happened when I left my phone in my car to do something and then trades started to happen. Well here goes nothing ill do it again lol

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John C Reilly on Tim and Eric was so random. The dude looked hilarious and those fake videos he sold were funny.

THAT'S THE SHOW. I had forgotten the name.

Just the way he pronounces regular words his so hilarious to me. Genius

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWXjkvc--EM]Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule: Dumpster Shrimp - YouTube[/ame]

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I honestly think they are going to land one of these guys...not really great news for us, so I'm hoping I'm wrong

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think they are going to land one of these guys...not really great news for us, so I'm hoping I'm wrong

It'd be nice to see seattle to start doing well though. I've never been against them. They're the only team in our division I don't hate

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.