• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is $300 worth it to get front of the line access passes for autographs at rangers fan fest?

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lombardozzi could be used at second if Ian is hurt I suppose, the more I think about it, they may be clearing more money to sign Scherzer and Miggy

Their Rotation is still good, but you have to wonder who they have planned to protect Miggy

Lombardozzi could also help cover third and left?

something else has to be up besides THAT
meh, as long as the Angels lost out

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Terps would have immediately come on here with the news if there was any. I still don't think Price is going to sign an extension.

Yeah, the later we hear from him the less likely it to be positive, I'm afraid.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is $300 worth it to get front of the line access passes for autographs at rangers fan fest?

Did it go down to $300 because i have paid $500 every year for the last 3 years?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if it's a team autograph on a bat, and not a Julio Borbon autograph like my son got while we were in the front row.

It's a front of the line autograph for every player. Basically, I'm guaranteed an autograph from every ranger.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Terps. We're down to spending hard earned money for autographs. Can't you see we're desperate for news.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its better/cheaper than what they were the past couple of years.

Its probably your best bet to get the top name autographs (Yu, Beltre, Elvis, Prince)(assuming they would be there).

That said, its 1 autograph per pass. So say if you're going with your family - you're only allowed the 1 autograph for yourself.

If you arent a season ticket holder (and get to go to the picnic)...then I would say FanFest is your best bet. Then its all down to if you want to sit in line all day for the chance of getting an autograph....vs. a guarantee (sorta).

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its probably your best bet to get the top name autographs (Yu, Beltre, Elvis, Prince)(assuming they would be there).

That said, its 1 autograph per pass. So say if you're going with your family - you're only allowed the 1 autograph for yourself.

If you arent a season ticket holder (and get to go to the picnic)...then I would say FanFest is your best bet. Then its all down to if you want to sit in line all day for the chance of getting an autograph....vs. a guarantee (sorta).

Wait, so I'd only get to go to the front of the line for one autograph?

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a front of the line autograph for every player. Basically, I'm guaranteed an autograph from every ranger.

not every one....... just the ones that are asked to be there/are in the country. Think I read earlier that you get a chance for 12 autographs...

Which would probably be Holland, Harrison, Beltre, Moreland, Gentry, Prince, etc.

Doubt Yu, Beltre, Prince & Elvis (the "top tier" names) would all be there.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I thinking Detroit is about ready to jump head first into the Beltran game...what offense have the replaced?
I can't see them signing Choo, with the players they'll want to re-sign....or Ellsbury unless they get his price down.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so I'd only get to go to the front of the line for one autograph?

One autograph per line/player.

So say Holland, Harrison and Moreland are all signing at the same time. You can use your pass for Holland - leave... Use for Harrison - leave..... Use for Moreland.

But you couldnt use it for Holland, then give it to your wife and have her do the same for Holland.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes and there are usually 35 or so players and former players there giving autographs and as stated here it is 1 autograph per fast pass. They've allowed 200 people per line in the past and I have never wanted to stand in a 200 person line, so to me even at $500 it was well worth it. For the $300 you will be guaranteed all players autographs and you will be in each line for 10 minutes maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.