• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seriously thinking ST this year, just trying to work it out
never been, think I would die of pure joy

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, sometimes it is the opposite. There are some you on this board who thought Martin Perez could be successful and right now it looks like you could be right. I did not think that. But I will be glad to be wrong. I love following Odor more than any minor leaguer but who knows how he will turn out. Myrtle Beach is a tough place to hit homers it seems but he was either 1st or 2nd in doubles when called up to Frisco. Then in just 134 ABs at Frisco hit 8 D 2 T 6 Hr. And hit over 300. If that guy gets it going with the glove look out. And he s 19.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sardinas is about to take a sizable tumble down the list as some of these other guys mature, don't see him being ahead of guys like Gallo, Beras, Mazara and Guzman for long

With guys like Sardinas, Profar, and Odor, I never really got the rationale to give Kinsler a sizable contract extension, due to his age and injury history

I have thought that myself and he has no place to go in this organization at this point in time. But I am kind of playing the waiting game with him to see how he pans out.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was raised in Arlington less than 5 minutes from the yard.

That'll be enough out of you.

We're going to Dallas for Christmas, I've heard all sorts of reasons, but the REAL reason is
the Men want to go to the Cowboys Stadium, my brother is starting to crack...I don't even want to know what they're paying for tickets.

I'm doing the tour...looking forward to it, been to the Ballpark of course, but never inside the Cowboys Stadium (AT&T, whatever)

But really, the overall point is of course, we go to Arlington in THE WINTER. I haven't stopped whining about it. Probably why I'll get the ST trade-off

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll be enough out of you.

We're going to Dallas for Christmas, I've heard all sorts of reasons, but the REAL reason is
the Men want to go to the Cowboys Stadium, my brother is starting to crack...I don't even want to know what they're paying for tickets.

I'm doing the tour...looking forward to it, been to the Ballpark of course, but never inside the Cowboys Stadium (AT&T, whatever)

But really, the overall point is of course, we go to Arlington in THE WINTER. I haven't stopped whining about it. Probably why I'll get the ST trade-off

I went to the Cowboys/Skins game a few weeks back. That was my first time in there as well.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Night Ranger fans, can't wait until things start to heat up in Dec, not that far off

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that surprises me.

The tickets cost $100 a piece, and I was near the top. It was awesome, but I love sitting on my ass at home and watching them just as much.

My Dad offered to take me to the Cotton Bowl last year but I didn't want him to spend that kind of money for my B-Day.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians are going to sign David Murphy. 2yr/10 million. I just said yesterday he probably get 3-5 a year. He shouldn't have turned that 3/27.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be true but I follow it for enjoyment. Every now and then there is a player you just feel will do something.

I follow our minor leagues (box scores) every night during the season and it is fun, but I try not to get to excited till they get to Frisco and begin facing better competition. To me that's where the real separation in talent begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.