• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would it be necessary? everyone is acting like it's Hicks running the team and that we have no money at all
It may not be necessary but JD just may not want to be out that much without involving a trade. I don't know for sure and I doubt you do either.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you and your idiotic jersey thing. it has to do with keeping a productive player while you seem to be willing to do just about anything or take anything to get him out of town. do you owe him money?

your obsession with what you think is Kinsler's game has clouded your judgment.

If JD is hell bent on trading one MIF then he's a nut if it's Elvis.... and of the two, I think Profar will prove to be the better player from here on. You really should check your feelings with this out of town owe money, and sell for a can of corn type posts....they tend to make me think you're heavily invested in Kinsler jersey's

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruz and McCann still don't fill the #3 spot. The only guy in FA that would is Beltran and his age is a concern. Granderson could be a viable backup option and might be worth a 2-3 year deal.

Do you think Granderson will get signed for 3 years or less? I think we would regret it because he K's so much. I still don't think he's a good fit in the 3 hole.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If JD is hell bent on trading one MIF then he's a nut if it's Elvis.... and of the two, I think Profar will prove to be the better player from here on. You really should check your feelings with this out of town owe money, and sell for a can of corn type posts....they tend to make me think you're heavily invested in Kinsler jersey's

Dude, I get your point. But get some new material.

Last edited by a moderator:

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obsessed is a little strong, but I've said he's my choice of the three MIF.
I've also noticed how scotty attacks the opinion when ever stated....has to be his jersey investment

okay, the jersey mentioning is just getting weird, if you aren't somewhat 'overly focused' on Kinsler, you have a strange way of showing it.

:noidea:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Granderson will get signed for 3 years or less? I think we would regret it because he K's so much. I still don't think he's a good fit in the 3 hole.

I'm not sure he is either. So if we don't sign Beltran, short of making a trade or best 3-5 look could be McCann, Beltre, Cruz.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's the same point made to Scotty's point

tell you what...avoid a post every now and then.

And miss out on the chance to comment on your repetitive hypocrisy? Where's the fun in that.

I could offer you the same advice on anyone who posts anything about Kinsler, Andrus, Profar. You just can't help but post your opinion every time. And then you get butt hurt when someone doesn't agree with you or gets tired of reading it for the 100th time.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you seem to be assuming a lot. JD said he would listen to offers on all 3 but no where did he say anything about actually trading any of them. matter of fact the last thing i hear from him was that the Rangers were looking to keep all three.

i am content with him staying or going whatever JD thinks improves the team but you have decided that he has to go even if the Rangers have to take it in the shorts to get rid of him.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure he is either. So if we don't sign Beltran, short of making a trade or best 3-5 look could be McCann, Beltre, Cruz.

Beltran really is the only one I like in the 3 hole. I wish we would have moved on CarGo last year. Even if we could get Miami to budge on Stanton I wouldn't put him in the 3 hole.

If we signed Choo, which I don't see happening, we could move Ian to the 3 hole. I'm not a fan of that either.

I wonder if we've shown any interest in Billy Butler?

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay, the jersey mentioning is just getting weird, if you aren't somewhat 'overly focused' on Kinsler, you have a strange way of showing it.

:noidea:

PD doesn't like having his opinion challenged. i just don't agree with him and he has taken it personal

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beltran really is the only one I like in the 3 hole. I wish we would have moved on CarGo last year. Even if we could get Miami to budge on Stanton I wouldn't put him in the 3 hole.

If we signed Choo, which I don't see happening, we could move Ian to the 3 hole. I'm not a fan of that either.

There was some discussion as to whether the Royals might be willing to trade Butler. Understanding of course he's pretty much a dh only.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PD doesn't like having his opinion challenged. i just don't agree with him and he has taken it personal

But yet he has no qualms with criticizing you for not being open to him challenging your opinion. :lame:

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd much rather have Choo than Beltran, I really wanted him to be pursued this off season til I heard Boras was going to see 7 years and 100 million, pass big time on just about anyone at that price

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And miss out on the chance to comment on your repetitive hypocrisy? Where's the fun in that.

I could offer you the same advice on anyone who posts anything about Kinsler, Andrus, Profar. You just can't help but post your opinion every time. And then you get butt hurt when someone doesn't agree with you or gets tired of reading it for the 100th time.

That's funny....You just described yourself to a tee with regards to butt hurt over stated opinions.

If you had half a clue about me as a poster, which you clearly don't, I care less about board acceptance, and frankly, find it funny that you would even go there. I understand you do subscribe to a buddy system when deflecting opposing opinions. I also know your proven rants here when your feelings get hurt. Yes Sir.....described yourself to the tee

really dude....try to ignore the posts, you remain an ass whip

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much rather have Choo than Beltran, I really wanted him to be pursued this off season til I heard Boras was going to see 7 years and 100 million, pass big time on just about anyone at that price

Choo would be awesome to have leading off, but still doesn't solve our #3 problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.