• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how whenever someone is trying to make fun of someone from a certain fanbase, they classify everyone who cheers for said team as the same. "You're a heat fan so you've only liked basketball for 5 years" or "you're an aggie/longhorn fan so your perception on reality is wrong"

Yeah, I'm an Aggie fan also. I just left it alone.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how whenever someone is trying to make fun of someone from a certain fanbase, they classify everyone who cheers for said team as the same. "You're a heat fan so you've only liked basketball for 5 years" or "you're an aggie/longhorn fan so your perception on reality is wrong"

We all just started being fans of the Rangers in 2010 as well.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're Stars fans so we don't know hockey. I'm a maryland fan so all I know is basketball lacrosse and crab

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol if any of you saw our football team the past 3 years you wouldn't be saying that. I was thinking of asking my niece to try to walk on.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol if any of you saw our football team the past 3 years you wouldn't be saying that. I was thinking of asking my niece to try to walk on.

Are you talking about the Dallas Cowboys or the Terps? :doh:

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland... but it could work for both

Stick with Terps.....the Cowboys are universally known for not reaching their goals. However, they're still damn good, entertaining - even sometimes for the wrong reasons - and remain the most valuable franchise in the NFL. Maryland is an also ran, and has been since Randy White left.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I would never leave the fanbase, I've just accepted that it isn't strong at the moment. I watch them every week still. We actually probably had the best win that we've had in a long time on saturday. Its tough to beat virginia tech AT Va tech, but we did...

I don't know if you guys read into college football alot, but last year maryland lost 5 quarterbacks to injury by the 4th game of the season. 4 of them tore their acls. They ended up making one of their redshirt linebackers the starting quarterback. Now this year, we've lost our top 3 receivers, our starting running back, and 5 of our defensive starters for the year. There is no such thing as injury prone until you see Maryland lol. That's about as bad as it can get right there

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I would never leave the fanbase, I've just accepted that it isn't strong at the moment. I watch them every week still. We actually probably had the best win that we've had in a long time on saturday. Its tough to beat virginia tech AT Va tech, but we did...

I don't know if you guys read into college football alot, but last year maryland lost 5 quarterbacks to injury by the 4th game of the season. 4 of them tore their acls. They ended up making one of their redshirt linebackers the starting quarterback. Now this year, we've lost our top 3 receivers, our starting running back, and 5 of our defensive starters for the year. There is no such thing as injury prone until you see Maryland lol. That's about as bad as it can get right there

WOW......I read about your situation last year and was amazed. But didn't know about this.

Seriously....this is an astounding two years of bad luck!

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW......I read about your situation last year and was amazed. But didn't know about this.

Seriously....this is an astounding two years of bad luck!

Sounds like the Cowboys injury problems every year. The whole D line, back-up D line hurt, S, 2 CB, RB, WR, 3 LB

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No situation compares to maryland's haha they lost 5 FUCKING QUARTERBACKS. Like that's absurd

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had 3. All 3 tore their acl's. So we had to take a redshirt off a freshman qb. Then he broke his collar bone so we took the redshirt off of a qb/cornerback. Then he tore his acl so we asked everyone on the team who played qb in high school and a redshirt linebacker said he did. So we basically never threw the ball after game 4. I think we lost all 8 of our final games

Status
Not open for further replies.