• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Offseason Plans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was teams do it if they can, I was only wrong about all teams doing it, apparently Oklahoma does not

Sorry, but no. Teams don't pull that shit. Certainly not legitimate programs. That is an aggie thing. Nice attempt at trying to justify it though.

Not only that, but you were dead wrong about Oklahoma claiming pretend titles, and the info you posted made my point for me. You should be embarrassed, but your aggie logic has made you too thick headed for that.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but no. Teams don't pull that shit. Certainly not legitimate programs. That is an aggie thing. Nice attempt at trying to justify it though.

Not only that, but you were dead wrong about Oklahoma claiming pretend titles, and the info you posted made my point for me. You should be embarrassed, but your aggie logic has made you too thick headed for that.

Fuck off dick, USC is a legit program and they've done it, other schools have done it

Don't try to make it an Aggie thing fucktard

I'm not embarrassed in the slightest, its over, move on and suck a dick you ass hat

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off dick, USC is a legit program and they've done it, other schools have done it

Don't try to make it an Aggie thing fucktard

I'm not embarrassed in the slightest, its over, move on and suck a dick you ass hat

Sorry I rustled your jimmy with the truth. Maybe you'll think to actually do some legitimate research and actually bother reading it before shooting your dumb ass mouth off. Enjoy your delusional world in aggie land fuck tard.

I lost a lot of respect for you today.

Last edited by a moderator:

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I rustled your jimmy with the truth. Maybe you'll think to actually do some legitimate research and actually bother reading it before shooting your dumb ass mouth off. Enjoy your delusional world in aggie land fuck tard.

I lost a lot of respect for you today.

You didn't rustle anything with what you think is the truth

You shoot your stupid ass mouth off all the time, and I could care less about your respect, go tip over a cow you Okie piece of shit

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't rustle anything with what you think is the truth

You shoot your stupid ass mouth off all the time, and I could care less about your respect, go tip over a cow you Okie piece of shit

What I think is the truth? Those facts are irrefutable. You haven't even tried to refute them because you can't. Go fuck yourself.

I expected more from you, but you're just like all the other delusional thick headed aggies.

Last edited by a moderator:

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Bautista's name would start to pop up. I would like to bring him in. They need pitching which might make it tough.

No interest at all in Bautista, numbers out of nowhere and a sudden injury history, no thanks

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I think is the truth? Those facts are irrefutable. You haven't even tried to refute them because you can't. You want to tell me to tip a cow in Oklahoma? You do realize college station is the ass hole of Texas and the United States right? Go fuck yourself.

I expected more from you, but you're just like all the other delusional thick headed aggies.

Apparently you don't know shit about College Station, no surprise there

It regularly makes it onto listings as a great place to live and retire

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you don't know shit about College Station, no surprise there

It regularly makes it onto listings as a great place to live and retire

My bad there. I momentarily got it confused with Lubbock. In either case, I presented irrefutable facts. Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

The aggie cult is strong in this one.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad there. I momentarily got it confused with Lubbock. In either case, I presented irrefutable facts. Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

The aggie cult is strong in this one.

I would like to get back to baseball, so quit baiting and move on, I'm not going to apologize or do anything you've asked for so its over, move on

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to get back to baseball, so quit baiting and move on, I'm not going to apologize or do anything you've asked for so its over, move on

Like I said. Typical childish aggie. I've seen all I need from you. Nice chatting with you.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said. Typical childish aggie. I've seen all I need from you. Nice chatting with you.

Says the one that keeps baiting, and I need to grow up?

You're fooling yourself if you think I'm the only one that looks childish here, but once again you have your own definition of truth

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to remember who it was that was arguing with me about the Rangers not needing to add power to the line-up.

wasn't arguing that we don't need to add power just don't agree with your idea about the route to take to accomplish it

Status
Not open for further replies.