• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

0-3

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Football Talk reported it is more likely Marshawn Lynch does not play Monday night against the Lions.

A source told PFT it is "60-40" Lynch is not playing. Thomas Rawls would see the majority of the carries if Lynch cannot go with Fred Jackson playing a secondary role. Unless Rawls is available as a late swap, it will be too risky to place Lynch in starting lineups on Sunday morning.
Source: Pro Football Talk on Twitter
Oct 3 - 1:06 PM

Lynch out, rookie RB in, Levy back. Wilson distracted with God water. No way Lions lose this one.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Football Talk reported it is more likely Marshawn Lynch does not play Monday night against the Lions.

A source told PFT it is "60-40" Lynch is not playing. Thomas Rawls would see the majority of the carries if Lynch cannot go with Fred Jackson playing a secondary role. Unless Rawls is available as a late swap, it will be too risky to place Lynch in starting lineups on Sunday morning.

Lynch out, rookie RB in, Levy back. Wilson distracted with God water. No way Lions lose this one.

You left off the most important thing. Joique Bell out. Any time he is not on the field the offense is a threat to score. I smell upset

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left off the most important thing. Joique Bell out. Any time he is not on the field the offense is a threat to score. I smell upset

Oh nice. Hadn't heard that.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll be watching your picks on Gandys pickem.....I have a hunch you talk a lot of trash and will still pick the Seahawks.......

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not official yet, but they have stated it is extremely unlikely he will play.

Need more Abdullah and Riddick anyways. I'd like to see what Zenner can do in a real game, too.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching your picks on Gandys pickem.....I have a hunch you talk a lot of trash and will still pick the Seahawks.......

You always do. ;-)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yuppers, and come kickoff you will take the seahawks because you can't possibly be that stupid could you?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see what I'm doing hear? I'm goading your instinct of choosing who you want to win over being right by beating me.......Let's see how smart you are come monday.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see what I'm doing hear? I'm goading your instinct of choosing who you want to win over being right by beating me.......Let's see how smart you are come monday.

Lol

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need more Abdullah and Riddick anyways. I'd like to see what Zenner can do in a real game, too.

If Lance Moore cant get hurt that would be good timing. He gives us nothing out of the slot other than what Pettigrew did at TE. Make a catch for 4 or 5 yards and fall down. And he still manages to fumble. Riddck and TJ Jones can man the slot and be a threat

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riddck and TJ Jones can man the slot and be a threat

I agree. Our slot WR has been non existent all year. Fuller is barely targeted. I'd love to see Riddick in there.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy doubtful. He'll collect his paycheck sitting on the sideline for the 4th straight game. Warford also doubtful.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said earlier that it made no sense to rush back for this game. Traveling puts a lot of stress on the body. If he makes it back for week 5 he should be good at home and probably OK going forward. If he does not then he might as well wait because there is no sense in making the injury worse when there is nothing to gain. We will most likely be 0-5 at that point. Cant see us going into Seattle and beating them or even AZ at home. This looks like it will be AZ year if they can stay healthy.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy doubtful. He'll collect his paycheck sitting on the sideline for the 4th straight game. Warford also doubtful.

Building your case for picking the Seahawks this week?

Don't be dumb and pick the Lions.........It's ok to pick the Seahawks, I get flak for it all the time.......Don't be dumb and pick the Lions this week just because you think you are smarter then me.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rawls was a beast last week.