• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 21, PLAYOFFS, San Francisco Forty-Niners @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, NFC Conference Championship, Sunday, 01/30/22, 3:30 PM PST

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the tipped pass, Stafford threw the ball behind the WR, so was more of a poor pass than a good defensive play??

Kupp "might" have scored if he doesnt drop that pass, Skowronek was a guaranteed TD if he catches it!

And you are right any FG even +45 is not a sure thing! And yes Gay may be dealing with some unknown injury, lets hope not!

In any case we have two weeks to figure things out and get healthy!

That tipped pass wasn't far enough behind the receiver to where he wouldn't have caught it without the tip. It may have been able to be lead ahead of the receiver more to avoid the tip, but I would have to look at the replay to see what other circumstances were in play.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok who has been to the playoffs before this year on Cincy?

Your use of "they have never been to the dance" doesn't limit your statement to this year's team. That was my point, which appears to be lost, so....whatever lol. Not worth discussing further for sure.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And give it up for guys like Kendall Blanton and Nick Scott. Rams are deeper than some of us give them credit for. I like both these guys a lot Blanton has some size and is physical. Nick just blasted Deebo last night and has played great all playoffs

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And give it up for guys like Kendall Blanton and Nick Scott. Rams are deeper than some of us give them credit for. I like both these guys a lot Blanton has some size and is physical. Nick just blasted Deebo last night and has played great all playoffs
Scott has to start when Rapp comes back. The guy can hit and he is in position to make a hit. Defense is better with him.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reeder still sucks btw. Holy cow that guy just isn’t good at all
Why do McVay and Morris continue to start him?

He is bad in coverage, and wow, the missed tackles are killers.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott has to start when Rapp comes back. The guy can hit and he is in position to make a hit. Defense is better with him.
Yes, he should.

And why wasn’t he starting over Rapp in the first place? Did McVay and Morris not see the play between these 2 guys in practice all season?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do McVay and Morris continue to start him?

He is bad in coverage, and wow, the missed tackles are killers.

Jones isn’t 100%? Nobody else ? Goodness I don’t know. I think he’s mentally all there but takes bad angles a lot and he gets Juked out his shoes a lot. Every now and then the guy is at the right place right time tho. Kyler Murray pick 6 that was Reeder on his ass

Definitely need to upgrade there behind Jones. Reeder is a RFA. Btw our entire secondary besides Darious Williams is under contract for next year.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones isn’t 100%? Nobody else ? Goodness I don’t know. I think he’s mentally all there but takes bad angles a lot and he gets Juked out his shoes a lot. Every now and then the guy is at the right place right time tho. Kyler Murray pick 6 that was Reeder on his ass

Definitely need to upgrade there behind Jones. Reeder is a RFA. Btw our entire secondary besides Darious Williams is under contract for next year.
Yeah, he’s a conundrum. Sometimes he makes the right plays, and other times he looks completely lost.

And speaking of Williams, what happened to him this year? He really has regressed from last year. Is it because the system is different and Staley’s defensive scheme better suited his play?

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey also dropped one, Kupp and Skowrownek both dropped potential TDs on the same drive, etc. DBs aren't WRs for a reason.
A lineman could have caught the one tartt dropped and the situation he did was a much bigger difference. Niners ball yet with the lead and good field position. Not only would the rams not have score the big red also would have eaten up more clock. That was a bigger difference than a dropped Ramsey pick after that.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick has stepped his game up... Williams on the other hand has played terrible this year, we need to let him walk and someone please tell these 2 dipshit coaches that Reeder is fucking trash and does not need to sniff the field unless it is special teams. How many tackles is he going to miss? How many catches will he give up? Any 3rd and long when he is on the field will equal a 3rd down since he sucks so much in coverage. I'm happy for the win but this bumbling idiot tried to blow it with those useless challenges and wasting timeouts. There is an article/chart out there that was mentioned on 1 of the radio shows and it started how McVay is at the top of the list for most wasted timeouts. This needs to be corrected if they are to win a chip.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lineman could have caught the one tartt dropped and the situation he did was a much bigger difference. Niners ball yet with the lead and good field position. Not only would the rams not have score the big red also would have eaten up more clock. That was a bigger difference than a dropped Ramsey pick after that.
walking-dead-get-the-fuck-outta-here.gif

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? I said they haven’t been to the dance. Playoffs. First timers. Newbs. Young newbs too.

I remember the Ickey shuffle my man
And the "shuffle" was dumb, just like all the other gay celebrations!!!