• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3, The San Francisco Forty-Niners @ The Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Los Angeles, CA, Sunday, 09/22/2024, 1:30 PM, PDT.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching some of the highlights, Reeder and Rozeboom were continually out-of-place, were easily blocked, and sometimes just let the receiver or running back run right by them. These two are a damn joke. Oh yea, I forgot. Letting Jones go was best for the team!! Damn, how stupid can ya get!!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about another WR had a career day against the rams, Jauan Jennings had 11 catches for about 200 and 3 TDs. Pass rush was still shit, DBS were still shit, Lake got abused and just about every player in the secondary did. Defense just looks lost and ill prepared week in and week out. You can only get lucky so many times. This really sucks that we couldn't sign Gilmore, guy is doing wonders for Minny.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I screamed and ranted for a two weeks leading up to the FA signing period back in March of this year for the Rams to go get Gilmore and they went after that fat-ass, pile of injury-prone, dogshit, Jonah Jackson who is injured today. I reasoned for the Rams to take some of their big cap money and sign Gilmore for a Secondary position and not bother with Jackson. They didn't even bother and overpaid for Jackson.

I also suggested they even try Xavier Howard or the Broncos Justin Simmons. They didn't even bother on either one. They wasted a huge sum of money on Jackson and signed Curl, White and Williams instead, who are either injured or are dogshit in coverage!!

The ShitferBrains Twins squandered their Cap money away on dogshit FAs like Curl and Jackson when they could have had far better for far less. And this is the result. A very bad defense that traded away their top tackler for two piles of dogshit that routinely get blocked, are out of position, and let runners and WRs run right by them. Their Front D is undersized and their Secondary is pointless.

Yep, Way to go Shula and the ShitferBrains Twins, you really do know what you're doing!! LOL!!

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching some of the highlights, Reeder and Rozeboom were continually out-of-place, were easily blocked, and sometimes just let the receiver or running back run right by them. These two are a damn joke. Oh yea, I forgot. Letting Jones go was best for the team!! Damn, how stupid can ya get!!
Speights needs more reps at least, if they're not going to add talent at the position.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I screamed and ranted for a two weeks leading up to the FA signing period back in March of this year for the Rams to go get Gilmore and they went after that fat-ass, pile of injury-prone, dogshit, Jonah Jackson who is injured today. I reasoned for the Rams to take some of their big cap money and sign Gilmore for a Secondary position and not bother with Jackson. They didn't even bother.

I also suggested they even try Xavier Howard or the Broncos Justin Simmons. They didn't even bother on either one. They wasted a huge sum of money on Jackson and signed Curl, White and Williams instead who are either injured or are dogshit in coverage!!

The ShitferBrains squandered their Cap money away on dogshit FAs like Curl and Jackson when they could have had far better for far less. And this is the result. A very bad defense that traded away their top tackler for two piles of dogshit that routinely get blocked, are out of position, and let runners and WRs run right by them. Their Front D is undersized and their Secondary is pointless.

Yep, Way to go Shula and the ShitferBrains Twins, you really do know what you're doing!! LOL!!

Why hasn't Witherspoon been elevated from the PS yet?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about another WR had a career day against the rams, Jauan Jennings had 11 catches for about 200 and 3 TDs. Pass rush was still shit, DBS were still shit, Lake got abused and just about every player in the secondary did. Defense just looks lost and ill prepared week in and week out. You can only get lucky so many times. This really sucks that we couldn't sign Gilmore, guy is doing wonders for Minny.
Gilmore is a press coverage guy, something the Rams don't seem to want to play much. He signed for $4.7M, they got Witherspoon for just over $1M. Gilmore would've taken just about all their available space at that price.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think the Rams lost the game with the talk. We have 11 guys on ir, not including other guys not playing like Kupp. And our defense allowed 10 points in the last three quarters of the game while the offense came back down from 14-0. Rams had no real threats at WR and mash unit offensive line. It wasn't pretty but beating a great team under those circumstances is pretty impressive.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilmore is a press coverage guy, something the Rams don't seem to want to play much. He signed for $4.7M, they got Witherspoon for just over $1M. Gilmore would've taken just about all their available space at that price.
We could have chosen not to sign that injury prone G, left Williams where he was, and let white stay where he was. The guy is done at corner, cant cover for shit now .... This is week 4 and hes already given up 4 TDs

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could have chosen not to sign that injury prone G, left Williams where he was, and let white stay where he was. The guy is done at corner, cant cover for shit now .... This is week 4 and hes already given up 4 TDs

White was a risk of a signing, sure. hite is young enough to continue to improve as he gets further in his recovery from his injuries. I think they're rushing his recovery a bit. Healthy and fully recovered are two very different things.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK about signing White in the first place. Yeast would have been a better keeper by far or even sit White and play Witherspoon already!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speights needs more reps at least, if they're not going to add talent at the position.
Yea, what the hell happened to the promise by McShitferBrains that Speights and Neal were just as good as Jones and would be playing?

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White was a risk of a signing, sure. hite is young enough to continue to improve as he gets further in his recovery from his injuries. I think they're rushing his recovery a bit. Healthy and fully recovered are two very different things.
Then the move itself was pretty stupid, you don't sign a near 30 yr old corner with an achilles issue, when there were better players out there. Sorry but I'm stuck on Gilmore, maybe we need a press corner to help disrupt timing so we don't allow random ass wr's to have career days against us.