• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 21, PLAYOFFS, San Francisco Forty-Niners @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, NFC Conference Championship, Sunday, 01/30/22, 3:30 PM PST

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ showed some class going over to Samuel after the game.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams need to definitely clean some things up!!

Dominated the last 2 games and they were fortunate to win both games. Cant throw int at the 3 yard line, cant miss FG's, Skowronek should have caught that TD pass, thats at least 10 points right there, this game shouldnt have been close, just like last weeks game??

Running game is bad right now, Stafford tends to throw up some "punts' in double or triple coverage?? the two challenges by Mcvey were horrible, leaving 0 timeouts with a lot of time on the clock in a tight game, unacceptable, both were questionable and not enough to overturn, Where did the Williams from last year go, he has disappeared??

Really didnt put much pressure on Garoppolo most of the game, although he was getting rid of the ball on quick short passes?

On the plus side Kupp is a stud, hopefully OBJ continues his resurgence, the defense shut down the SF running game which was nice to see!!

Bottomline, a win is a win, but I can't have the Ambulance sitting in my driveway before every game waiting for me to code!!!!!!!!!!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams need to definitely clean some things up!!

Dominated the last 2 games and they were fortunate to win both games. Cant throw int at the 3 yard line, cant miss FG's, Skowronek should have caught that TD pass, thats at least 10 points right there, this game shouldnt have been close, just like last weeks game??

Running game is bad right now, Stafford tends to throw up some "punts' in double or triple coverage?? the two challenges by Mcvey were horrible, leaving 0 timeouts with a lot of time on the clock in a tight game, unacceptable, both were questionable and not enough to overturn, Where did the Williams from last year go, he has disappeared??

Really didnt put much pressure on Garoppolo most of the game, although he was getting rid of the ball on quick short passes?

On the plus side Kupp is a stud, hopefully OBJ continues his resurgence, the defense shut down the SF running game which was nice to see!!

Bottomline, a win is a win, but I can't have the Ambulance sitting in my driveway before every game waiting for me to code!!!!!!!!!!!

If we're going to expect Skowronek to catch that pass, can't let Kupp off the hook for his drop earlier on that drive that could've gone the distance as well (a much easier catch to much safer hands).

The INT on the first drive was a tipped pass. If the Rams had played it safe and ran the ball and kicked the FG, we would've been complaining they were too conservative. It was a good defensive play to get the tip.

A missed 54 yard FG is something that will happen, can't be helped. Gay came up short on a 47 yarder last week, doesn't appear to be 100%.

Rams just played against a top run defense in Tampa and a tough matchup in SF. Unfortunately, Cinci also has a strong run defense, so I wouldn't expect major improvement.

McVay's challenges were wishful thinking at best. How he justified that second one is beyond me, it was nowhere near close to a fumble.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home game for the Rams.

Might need to put that in quotes("home game"), if the opposing fans fill have the stadium again. A bit embarrassing to have to run the silent count on your home field.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might need to put that in quotes("home game"), if the opposing fans fill have the stadium again. A bit embarrassing to have to run the silent count on your home field.
Well technically we are the "visiting" team in this years SB?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're going to expect Skowronek to catch that pass, can't let Kupp off the hook for his drop earlier on that drive that could've gone the distance as well (a much easier catch to much safer hands).

The INT on the first drive was a tipped pass. If the Rams had played it safe and ran the ball and kicked the FG, we would've been complaining they were too conservative. It was a good defensive play to get the tip.

A missed 54 yard FG is something that will happen, can't be helped. Gay came up short on a 47 yarder last week, doesn't appear to be 100%.

Rams just played against a top run defense in Tampa and a tough matchup in SF. Unfortunately, Cinci also has a strong run defense, so I wouldn't expect major improvement.

McVay's challenges were wishful thinking at best. How he justified that second one is beyond me, it was nowhere near close to a fumble.
On the tipped pass, Stafford threw the ball behind the WR, so was more of a poor pass than a good defensive play??

Kupp "might" have scored if he doesnt drop that pass, Skowronek was a guaranteed TD if he catches it!

And you are right any FG even +45 is not a sure thing! And yes Gay may be dealing with some unknown injury, lets hope not!

In any case we have two weeks to figure things out and get healthy!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals never even been to the dance. They are toast. Yes as long as we take care of the ball on offense. Burrow is going to feel the pain in a blowout

"These" Bengals haven't been to the SB. I'm hoping you're not saying so for the franchise?