• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 21, PLAYOFFS, San Francisco Forty-Niners @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, NFC Conference Championship, Sunday, 01/30/22, 3:30 PM PST

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be an easy win for rams at home now

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No complaints here.

But they can’t keep playing this way and expect to hoist the Lombardi. Need to play a clean game because Burrow and the Bengals are legit.

Bengals never even been to the dance. They are toast. Yes as long as we take care of the ball on offense. Burrow is going to feel the pain in a blowout

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals never even been to the dance. They are toast. Yes as long as we take care of the ball on offense. Burrow is going to feel the pain in a blowout
They hadn’t been to a championship game yet either, but that didn’t stop them from coming back on Mahomes and Co today.

And Stafford has never been either, so both QB’s are in the same boat.

And sometimes, you can be young and dumb enough to not let the magnitude of the game get the best of you.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They hadn’t been to a championship game yet either, but that didn’t stop them from coming back on Mahomes and Co today.

And Stafford has never been either, so both QB’s are in the same boat.

And sometimes, you can be young and dumb enough to not let the magnitude of the game get the best of you.

Wrong

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much went wrong for the RAMS but Stafford and the receivers made it happen. Couldn't run the ball a lick. Same thing in TB but today the defense stepped up many times. I predicted a 28-17 score so I had the 49ers total correct. RAMS defense baby. What a huge WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL Defensive pressure play on the QB and Howard the second team guy made the INT of the year. He has been a very good backup. Hope RAMS can heal up good in two weeks. GO RAMS. That dropped INT by that 49er will haunt him. But that's why they're on defense, they can't catch. What a huge DROP! Super Bowl RAMS. RAMS put the Niners in the BODYBAG. Oh yeah.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much went wrong for the RAMS but Stafford and the receivers made it happen. Couldn't run the ball a lick. Same thing in TB but today the defense stepped up many times. I predicted a 28-17 score so I had the 49ers total correct. RAMS defense baby. What a huge WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL Defensive pressure play on the QB and Howard the second team guy made the INT of the year. He has been a very good backup. Hope RAMS can heal up good in two weeks. GO RAMS. That dropped INT by that 49er will haunt him. But that's why they're on defense, they can't catch. What a huge DROP! Super Bowl RAMS. RAMS put the Niners in the BODYBAG. Oh yeah.

I bumped the Odell and Rams superbowl or bust thread. It’s hilarious lolol