• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

0-3

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden Taint will regret tainting the great Messia's wife.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be 0-4 here real soon

It's hard to believe some Lions fans had us at 3-1 coming out of Seattle. Makes you wonder what they're watching.

wolverlion

Father of 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to believe some Lions fans had us at 3-1 coming out of Seattle. Makes you wonder what they're watching.

Its hard to believe that you are a fan of a team you so clearly loathe to the very core of your being. I am not in the rainbows club, but dang man, you may wanna seek some help before you are found naked in a closet smothered in peanut butter and cutting yourself screaming "Suh was our savior!"

I did not expect to be 3-0 but also did not expect to be 0-3. Seriously, this is not about rainbows and kool-aid but you are so far on the opposite end of the spectrum of that I would call it demons and piss punch. Quit being so Emo and calm down a bit. Or do yourself and your heart a favor and grab a new team or none at all. Before you give yourself a heart condition or clinical depression.

The doomsday act is old and played out man.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob just wants to tell the Rainbros and anyone else, "I told you so".

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to believe that you are a fan of a team you so clearly loathe to the very core of your being. I did not expect to be 0-3. The doomsday act is old and played out man.

I love this team. That's why I crave change. You probably loved Rich Rod and Hoke too. Rainbow fans too delusional to see how bad this team is are played out. I called 0-3. I'm calling 0-4. Guaranteed.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to fire Mayhew, trade CJ for all we can get, and start over. But, who do we bring in as new GM, does he keep the coaches in place, minus Lombardi who needs to be gone with Mayhew.

Whoa!? What's with the doom and gloom, man? Cheer up, buttercup. Lions @ Seahawks next.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to believe that you are a fan of a team you so clearly loathe to the very core of your being. I am not in the rainbows club, but dang man, you may wanna seek some help before you are found naked in a closet smothered in peanut butter and cutting yourself screaming "Suh was our savior!"

I did not expect to be 3-0 but also did not expect to be 0-3. Seriously, this is not about rainbows and kool-aid but you are so far on the opposite end of the spectrum of that I would call it demons and piss punch. Quit being so Emo and calm down a bit. Or do yourself and your heart a favor and grab a new team or none at all. Before you give yourself a heart condition or clinical depression.

The doomsday act is old and played out man.
TPaul?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm predicting we will score 3 points. 17-3 sqwuaks for the W.

I can't imagine the Lions O finding the end zone more than once (Tate or Calvin will get one). But the D is good for at least one vs Russell Wilson, who loves to take sacks. Lions D should get 2-3 turnovers.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden Taint will regret tainting the great Messia's wife.

Russell Wilson is best when he's been cheated on. If Tate manages to get a pre game blowjob from Russ's new girl, Hawks will win 56-9.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this team. That's why I crave change. You probably loved Rich Rod and Hoke too. Rainbow fans too delusional to see how bad this team is are played out. I called 0-3. I'm calling 0-4. Guaranteed.

Just FYI - Rich Rod is 100x better of a coach than Hoke. Hoke won with Rich Rod's players and scheme in 2011. If you gave Rich Rod one more year.. he would probably still be there right now... and would have won more games than Hoke. The fact he was not a culture fit is the only issue I had with the guy. He wasn't a good hire because he didn't fit what they wanted as the face of the team... but to act like Rich Rod can't coach is just stupid. He had nothing what so ever as far as players when he got there.. changed the scheme completely.... and had to recruit over years for it to work. To be clear.. I was not happy with Rich Rod as coach of UM.. but I didn't want him hired in the first place... I am not to good to admit that he would have won more games than Hoke did if we kept him around.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That being said.. Watching the UM team and the direction its going right now gives me serious wood.