• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 21, PLAYOFFS, San Francisco Forty-Niners @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, NFC Conference Championship, Sunday, 01/30/22, 3:30 PM PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he did and he handed Bosa his ass on a number of occasions.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the tape of this game, I saw four clear and distinct times that the refs missed PI on the 49ers. The first was the tipped ball on Cooper Kupp that was an INT on the Rams goal line by San Francisco in the Rams first drive. That Forty Niners corner had his right arm around Kupp's waist so tight, it looked like he was trying to give Kupp a hug or something. And Kupp still almost caught the ball. The refs were also letting the Niners O-line hold the Rams D-lineman alot. And we still won that game.

I also think Stafford and Gay both have nagging injuries that are keeping them from completing long passes and making long FGs.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Yes, Kendall Blanton has earned his way into being the number one TE. What a game he had. That block he leveled on Bosa, made Bosa look, well, pedestrian.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same goes for Nick Scott. He has really come on in the second half of the season and has earned the right to start over Taylor Rapp. As I stated back before the trade deadline, the Rams should have traded Rapp to the Iggles for that big O-lineman tackle and some draft collateral. We haven't even seen the likes of Burgess or Rochelle yet. Both of these guys are complete studs.

And how about that Weddle signing. He single-handedly stopped two Niners drives that resulted in three and outs. I hope he finally gets his ring!! He'll also make a great coach on McVay's staff.

Last edited: