• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

30-man Andre the Giant Battle Royal

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think will win?

Who we know are competing in it

Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Adam Rose
Heath Slater

Who will be the other 16 to compete in it? Bold or something to show who you pick.

Male wrestlers who are involved in matches

Kalisto
Ryback
Kofi Kingston
Xavier Woods
King Barrett
Sheamus
Alberto Del Rio
Rusev
Jimmy Uso
Jay Uso
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Dean Ambrose
Brock Lesnar
Shane McMahon
The Undertaker
Triple H
Roman Reigns

Other wrestlers (Feel free to add if I missed anyone)

Chris Jericho
AJ Styles
The Rock
Big Show
Mark Henry
Bray Wyatt
Braun Strowman
Luke Harper
Erick Rowen
Kane
Dolph Ziggler
John Cena - announced he will miss due to injury, so probably not
Goldust
Stardust
Jack Swagger
Tyler Breeze
Neville
The Miz
Kevin Owens
R-Truth
Titus O'Neil
Darren Young
Konnor - Ascension
Viktor - Ascension
Sami Zayn - NXT
Finn Balor - NXT
Samoa Joe - NXT
Other NXT superstars
Female wrestler(s)

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say...

5. The member of League of Nations that is not actually competing vs The New Day
6. Big Show
7. Mark Henry
8. Kane
9. Braun Strowman
10. Luke Harper
11. Erick Rowen
12. Dolph Ziggler - WINNER
13. Tyler Breeze
14. Neville
15. Sami Zayn
16. Kofi Kingston
17. Big E
18. Stardust or Goldust
19. Kalisto
20. Ryback

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter, though? It's a nice idea but they've done absolutely nothing with the winners they've had. It's mentioned for like 2 weeks afterward and that's it

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter, though? It's a nice idea but they've done absolutely nothing with the winners they've had. It's mentioned for like 2 weeks afterward and that's it

Well, when it is the Big Show, there is not much you can do with it. He has reached the point where he is just going to push guys over. He might get a title run once in 5 years. He's the big guy that gets beat to give a guy a push.

Now if Ziggler wins it, I think it could help him get a push. Or if Kevin Owens win, he would be great at using it for a while.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't sure if last year was the first or if they started it at WrestleMania 30. I knew the Big Show won it last year, and I agree that nothing was done from the match.

I forgot about Cesaro winning it two years ago when he body slammed the Big Show over the top rope (well, lifted him up, carried him, and threw him over). Cesaro did get a push from that match. I don't think he actually won a title right after, but he did have those title matches and would eventually have the US and IC belt.

I am also just a fan of battle royals. Royal Rumble is the match I watch the most on WWE Network.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rock as a surprise entrant. Or the Big Show.

This Wrestlemania is looking like it could be one of the worst in a long, long time.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a rumor that Cesaro is in Dallas and expected to be a "surprise" participant in wrestlemania, the battle royal makes the most sense for him to come in and win again. Just really admire his strength for a smaller 232 pounder.

I dont think Rock will be in this match, I think he stops HHH from using the sledgehammer, might be sitting front row with Ronda again, Rock will stop HHH, Ronda will interfere with Stephanie trying to interfere.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a rumor that Cesaro is in Dallas and expected to be a "surprise" participant in wrestlemania, the battle royal makes the most sense for him to come in and win again. Just really admire his strength for a smaller 232 pounder.

I dont think Rock will be in this match, I think he stops HHH from using the sledgehammer, might be sitting front row with Ronda again, Rock will stop HHH, Ronda will interfere with Stephanie trying to interfere.

If Cesaro shows up he's my pick to win it.

I agree Rock won't be a surprise entrant. If it's on the pre-show portion, no way they'd use Rock.

I read 16 uninspiring entrants so far. Hope the rumor isn't true the entire Wyatt family is rounding out the other 4 spots. They need some surprises to spice this up.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Henry will win in front of his hometown Texas, then retire.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are in it now (16)

Heath Slater, Curtis Axel, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Big Show, Kane, Tyler Breeze, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Fandango, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Konnor, Viktor, Goldust and R-Truth.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Cena had been medically cleared.....just saying

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I wasn't sure if last year was the first or if they started it at WrestleMania 30. I knew the Big Show won it last year, and I agree that nothing was done from the match.

I forgot about Cesaro winning it two years ago when he body slammed the Big Show over the top rope (well, lifted him up, carried him, and threw him over). Cesaro did get a push from that match. I don't think he actually won a title right after, but he did have those title matches and would eventually have the US and IC belt.

I am also just a fan of battle royals. Royal Rumble is the match I watch the most on WWE Network.

Cesaro didn't really get much of a push. He was over with the crowd and looked like he was one of the next major stars in the company leading up to Battle Royal . After he won it they put him with Heyman, which sounds great on paper (amazing in ring talent, amazing mic guy), but their whole shtick was Heyman hyping up Lesnar and Cesaro standing there awkwardly. It made him look like a second rate guy. His US title reigns were before the battler royal. He had so much momentum, it was almost seemed like they sabotaged him with bad booking

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cesaro didn't really get much of a push. He was over with the crowd and looked like he was one of the next major stars in the company leading up to Battle Royal . After he won it they put him with Heyman, which sounds great on paper (amazing in ring talent, amazing mic guy), but their whole shtick was Heyman hyping up Lesnar and Cesaro standing there awkwardly. It made him look like a second rate guy. His US title reigns were before the battler royal. He had so much momentum, it was almost seemed like they sabotaged him with bad booking

Okay. I got that mixed up. But WWE does need to use it for giving mid-card superstars a push. It needs to be the right superstar. Cesaro was the right one but didn't get that push. Big Show was not the right one. He was just a pun propaganda for the match.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cesaro was trending upwards before his injury. If he didn't get hurt I could see him being in the upper-midcard right now. I say give it a year and he'll be close to the top.