• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WrestleMania 33 thread

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had no part and Joe wasn't even on the entire show. They did a lot wrong last night that people will overlook because of a few really good moments.

I'll over look it because I really don't give a shit, I watch it to be entertained, I"ve never seen the point of nitpicking and micromanaging a scripted show.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bray is my favorite wrestler, but I didn't mind him losing last night, he's not the type of guy that needs the title, much like Taker wasn't the type of guy that needed a title.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He had no part and Joe wasn't even on the entire show. They did a lot wrong last night that people will overlook because of a few really good moments.
I actually liked Joe not being on the show rather than throwing him in a filler match or having a run in... He beat Reigns fairly clean a few weeks ago and has generally been booked as well as possible. I see him having a pretty big role.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I enjoyed it a lot, but I enjoy almost every PPV card, because I have friends over, drink a shit ton of beer, and grill up rib eyes, and I don't take a show that is geared towards pre teens and children, seriously, lmfao.

Popped hard for the Hardy's and Y2J's old school entrance.

The Cena/Nikki thing was really cool, and Taker retiring was sad as fuck, glad he put Roman over on his way out though.

Should be a Brock vs Roman feud coming up, and hopefully with no 3rd man added to any of their matches.

The combination of beer for 5 hours and how boring the show got at times almost put me to sleep. If I didn't have company over I probably would have been out by 930. That's why I liked Lesnar and Goldberg so much. Gave the show some energy when they needed it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually liked Joe not being on the show rather than throwing him in a filler match or having a run in... He beat Reigns fairly clean a few weeks ago and has generally been booked as well as possible. I see him having a pretty big role.
He needed to be at Mania. He needed to be involved in that HHH/Rollins match.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He needed to be at Mania. He needed to be involved in that HHH/Rollins match.
I thought the most important thing was HHH putting Rollins over after the 7 month wait. There wasn't a good way of using Joe in that scenario. And hopefully they see him as too main event ready to throw in the battle royale.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booking includes who went over. Also every match shouldn't be clean. Heels should use heel measures. This was a boring, bland, bad booking. Corbin losing, Wyatt losing, Sasha not turning heel, Naomi winning, Joe not showing up to help HHH which goes against the entire storyline, Mojo winning, 4 spear and a jackhammer not keeping brock down when it's already been proven 1 or 2 can. It was poor booking and storytelling.

I will agree that it could have been better, but it could have been way worse. I agree with a lot you said. There should, at least, be controversy between Sasha and Bayley leaving WM. That SmackDown women's match was too cluttered. The only thing that made that match for me was James Ellsworth.

Samoa Joe not coming out was disappointing. Him not in WM at all is disappointing. At least have him the battle royal. I don't mind Corbin losing, Both guys were desperate for a push.

But Undertaker vs Reigns turned out better than I thought. They did a great job storytelling during the match than amazing wrestling. Also, having JR for that match was great. AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon was awesome! Hardy Boyz being back is awesome, but I wish they didn't win, but WWE has always been like that.

Was anybody really expecting Goldberg vs Lesnar to be anything different? That is all those 2 have done their entire careers. It was a good farewell for Goldberg.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the most important thing was HHH putting Rollins over after the 7 month wait. There wasn't a good way of using Joe in that scenario. And hopefully they see him as too main event ready to throw in the battle royale.

Send Joe through the table instead of Steph.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure HHH needed to put Rollins over, but you are telling me HHH wouldn't use every means necessary to hurt and to make sure Rollins lost? It doesn't make sense.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree that it could have been better, but it could have been way worse. I agree with a lot you said. There should, at least, be controversy between Sasha and Bayley leaving WM. That SmackDown women's match was too cluttered. The only thing that made that match for me was James Ellsworth.

Samoa Joe not coming out was disappointing. Him not in WM at all is disappointing. At least have him the battle royal. I don't mind Corbin losing, Both guys were desperate for a push.

But Undertaker vs Reigns turned out better than I thought. They did a great job storytelling during the match than amazing wrestling. Also, having JR for that match was great. AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon was awesome! Hardy Boyz being back is awesome, but I wish they didn't win, but WWE has always been like that.

Was anybody really expecting Goldberg vs Lesnar to be anything different? That is all those 2 have done their entire careers. It was a good farewell for Goldberg.
Wyatt losing was one of the worst booking decisions I've seen in years. Ambrose is a former world champ, he didn't need a push nearly as bad as Corbin.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lesnar/Angle are some of the best wrestling matches of all time, don't let Lesnar recent Suplex City shit downgrade his wrestling ability.

But yes, Goldberg has always been that way.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Send Joe through the table instead of Steph.
If that was Joe's role he would have looked like a putz instead of a badass enforcer.
He got called up 2 months ago and has been super protected so far. At this point I'd rather they give him the night off than make him look like anything less than a Main Event guy.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly with me, this was one of the worst wrestlemanias of all time.

Honestly i just dont understand what WWE is thinking putting Reigns against Taker in his final match. And they gave no foresight that it would be takers last. Dont they think they would have sold more PPVs? Also, Reigns isnt a heel nor a babyface with this outcome. Cause i thought all WWE wanted was Reigns to be babyface and they wont do it like this. Less he comes out tomorrow trashing Taker and starts some shit with , what would have made more sense, Bray. Orton? Dafuq is going on?
I do. Taker is old school and old school says you put over a big star on the way out and WWE sees Reigns as a big star. So, Taker probably requested to put over Reigns on his way out. The answer to the bolded question is NO. Except for China which doesn't get the Network, WWE is a Network based revenue company now. PPVs revenues are too small to matter anymore and a thing of the past.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong based on what??? Vince says what's right and anything else is wrong in his book. And Vince owns the book so he gets to say that whether we like it or not.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to some new storylines starting tonight. Balor says he's ready. Nakamura appears to be headed to the main roster. Do Samoa Joe and Rollins feud for a bit? Who feuds with Lesnar from now until Summerslam?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The combination of beer for 5 hours and how boring the show got at times almost put me to sleep. If I didn't have company over I probably would have been out by 930. That's why I liked Lesnar and Goldberg so much. Gave the show some energy when they needed it.

I was pretty upset my baby lost

I would swim thru 50 miles of zika infested water, while using Rosie O'Donnels queef as my air supply, just to have dinner with her over Skype

Bliss-takeover-gifs-002.gif

erzGg.gif

laKjtaj.gif

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I look forward to some new storylines starting tonight. Balor says he's ready. Nakamura appears to be headed to the main roster. Who feuds with Lesnar from now until Summerslam?

All of this. Plus a possible Revival call up over the next 2 days. The Hardy's first promo back. The aftermath of what appeared to be UTs retirement. So much potential for a great show tonight.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure HHH needed to put Rollins over, but you are telling me HHH wouldn't use every means necessary to hurt and to make sure Rollins lost? It doesn't make sense.
He used a sledge hammer and chairs for gods sake. Why would he need a run-in from Joe too??? You're over thinking it IMO.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was pretty upset my baby lost

I would swim thru 50 miles of zika infested water, while using Rosie O'Donnels queef as my air supply, just to have dinner with her over Skype

Alexa pulls off the impossible task of being amazingly hot and amazingly adorable at the same time.
Maria Kanellis is supposed to be back soon. Maybe my alltime favorite. I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up at NXT as valet for Mike Bennet.

Reactions: TJL

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong based on what??? Vince says what's right and anything else is wrong in his book. And Vince owns the book so he gets to say that whether we like it or not.

lol that is up there with the stupid shit AI says.