• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell In The Cell Week

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE Championship - single's match

Champion - Jinder Mahal (w/ Singh Brothers)
Challenger - Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE United States Championship - single's match

Champion - AJ Styles
Challenger - Baron Corbin

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship - Hell In The Cell tag team match

Champion - The New Day
Challenger - The Usos

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship - single's match

Champion - Natalya
Challenger - Charlotte Flair

Non-Title Single's Matches

Shane McMahon vs Kevin Owens - Hell In The Cell

Bobby Roode vs Dolph Ziggler

Randy Ortan vs Rusev

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winners:
Jinder
AJ
New Day
Natalya
KO
Roode
Rusev

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winners:
Jinder
AJ
New Day
Natalya
KO
Roode
Rusev

I think they will have Nakamura win this time. Jinder won the last 4 PPVs (SummerSlam, Battleground, Money In The Bank, Backlash). Randy Orton won it at WrestleMania. Jinder won it at Backlash in May.

I think with a Jinder loss, it sets up a nice rematch for Survivor Series. Maybe even a triple threat or fatal 4-way.

I agree with Styles winning. I also think it works best. I think Corbin is too bland.

I actually like Natalya and Charlotte feud. They are good legacy vs legacy and Hart vs Flair rivalry thing. But I don't think Natalya is as good as Charlotte vs the other girls. I am a fan of Natalya, but Charlotte is better at having the "I am better than you" attitude.

Kevin Owen wins, but Shane will do something crazy that will cost him. I wonder if he will try to up the jumping off the top of the cell onto a table, like he did vs the Undertaker. I wonder if Shane will still have a lot of time on camera, or if he will fade in the background, like Steph has done. I think they set up this match a week too early.

I think this is a start of a huge push for Ziggler. Even though Vince likes pushing new talent that is over quick, he also likes the come-back guy.

Orton just fell off the WWE Championship scene after winning it at WrestleMania. Maybe they could bring him back for a Survivor Series Championship match. He is quite over with the crowd. Both work for the elimination SS tag match. Rusev is starting to get a push as well. I could see this on go either way.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This PPV will finally be....Glorious!!!

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please, please, pleeeeeeease end this interminable Jinder Mahal WWE World Heavyweight Championship reign? I'd really like to watch SmackDown Live again.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to end the Jinder run asap. I was fully on board with trying something new and would do it again, but its run its course and continues to be a train wreck considering the fact that A) They are giving him garbage to work with and B) He isn't good enough to take garbage material and elevate it

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm expecting the KO/Shane match to be the start of a bigger McMahon family storyline possibly involving Stephanie and/or HHH. I can't imagine Vince took that bump for a one off Shane/KO match at a random PPV.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read a rumour that Jobber, err...Jinder Mahal is hanging on to the title until December. The problem as I see it, is Vince knows 99% of WWE fans want the title off of Mahal yesterday. So I wouldn't put it past him to bury all of his stars (Nak, AJ, etc.) and keep the title on Mahal until Wrestlemania. Just so he can stick it to the fans who are bored with Mahal.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just read a rumour that Jobber, err...Jinder Mahal is hanging on to the title until December. The problem as I see it, is Vince knows 99% of WWE fans want the title off of Mahal yesterday. So I wouldn't put it past him to bury all of his stars (Nak, AJ, etc.) and keep the title on Mahal until Wrestlemania. Just so he can stick it to the fans who are bored with Mahal.

At this point, I'm fine with keeping Mahal as champion as long as the endgame is Nakamura/AJ at WrestleMania for the belt. Maybe AJ wins the belt at the Rumble and Nakamura wins the Rumble itself. With this roster that has to be the money feud and match.

Anything else at Mania and I'll be disappointed.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I'm fine with keeping Mahal as champion as long as the endgame is Nakamura/AJ at WrestleMania for the belt. Maybe AJ wins the belt at the Rumble and Nakamura wins the Rumble itself. With this roster that has to be the money feud and match.

Anything else at Mania and I'll be disappointed.

Except if that rumour is true, I'm convinced Vince is keeping the title on Mahal until Wrestlemania. People are pissed that juiced-up jobber is still champion and want someone...anyone to take the title off of him. Vince is spiteful enough to go full JBL on the WWE fans. So if that's the case, bye-bye AJ-Nak.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see 2 endings to the owens/McMahon match:
Both involve a new stable.

Either Steph or Owens are running it.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jinder lose. He has the body and the ability but he ZERO charisma. The Singhs are not helping that cause.

Natty vs Charlotte i expect to be a good match.

As a ole SD color commentator used to say " someone call the Detroit police department. Those boys just stole the show." That is regards to Ziggler/ Roode.

Aj should beat Corbin. Corbin got heat on him for arguging with a WWE doctor about concussions..

Expecting a great title defense for the New Day.

Gimme Orton over Rusev.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see 2 endings to the owens/McMahon match:
Both involve a new stable.

Either Steph or Owens are running it.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jinder lose. He has the body and the ability but he ZERO charisma. The Singhs are not helping that cause.

Natty vs Charlotte i expect to be a good match.

As a ole SD color commentator used to say " someone call the Detroit police department. Those boys just stole the show." That is regards to Ziggler/ Roode.

Aj should beat Corbin. Corbin got heat on him for arguging with a WWE doctor about concussions..

Expecting a great title defense for the New Day.

Gimme Orton over Rusev.

Unless the "stable" is on Raw, I see that prediction falling flat. Owens is rumoured to be heading to Raw after Hell in a Cell.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Unless the "stable" is on Raw, I see that prediction falling flat. Owens is rumoured to be heading to Raw after Hell in a Cell.

I didn't know about this rumor until you mentioned it but sounds interesting. Raws already stronger at the top of the card so hopefully SD gets a couple wrestlers in return

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now they say Bray Wyatt is getting new ring gear and he will be sister abigail, just like Balor is the demon. I guess Bray has the titties for it. So much for the new Wyatt family with Mika and Taylors new heel and long hair.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they say Bray Wyatt is getting new ring gear and he will be sister abigail, just like Balor is the demon. I guess Bray has the titties for it. So much for the new Wyatt family with Mika and Taylors new heel and long hair.
I really really hope that rumor is wrong. I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to see Bray in drag, NONE!!!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Accidentally rated this but edited it out.
No worries, I never saw the rating you gave me. Plus I don't take the ratings on this website personally.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are taking this Bray as Sister Abigail thing way too literally. I doubt he comes out in drag probably just like a demonic facepaint like Balor does.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are taking this Bray as Sister Abigail thing way too literally. I doubt he comes out in drag probably just like a demonic facepaint like Balor does.
Based on how much Vince has male wrestlers/managers dress up as women, NO we're not. Just look at how many times Tyler Breeze (Prince Pretty) has dressed as a women this year alone as an example.

That said, I hope you're right BUT I'm expecting the worst so that way I will be pleasantly surprised if it's just demonic face paint.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on how much Vince has male wrestlers/managers dress up as women, NO we're not. Just look at how many times Tyler Breeze (Prince Pretty) has dressed as a women this year alone as an example.

That said, I hope you're right BUT I'm expecting the worst so that way I will be pleasantly surprised if it's just demonic face paint.
Gold dust came to mind.And Wyatt did remove his face paint earlier in this story line.I've been seeing the same rumors.Almost like a norman bates psycho twist.I agree I'm hoping its just face paint tho