• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell In The Cell Week

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are taking this Bray as Sister Abigail thing way too literally. I doubt he comes out in drag probably just like a demonic facepaint like Balor does.
several reliable wrestling news outlets are actually reporting that Bray being Sister Abigail is as likely as any other scenario. unfortunately.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
several reliable wrestling news outlets are actually reporting that Bray being Sister Abigail is as likely as any other scenario. unfortunately.

But he can be Sister Abigail without coming to the ring dressed as a women.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gold dust came to mind.And Wyatt did remove his face paint earlier in this story line.I've been seeing the same rumors.Almost like a norman bates psycho twist.I agree I'm hoping its just face paint tho

Bray Wyatt doesn't wear facepaint.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Vince read this thread and thinks the fans want to see Bray in drag. Oh what have we done???

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he can be Sister Abigail without coming to the ring dressed as a women.
No one is saying he can't, well except probably Vince but I digress.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Vince read this thread and thinks the fans want to see Bray in drag. Oh what have we done???

He apparently think fans want to see Jinder Mahal keep the WWE World Heavyweight Championship until Wrestlemania. Why is that? Because every fan wants the title of of Mahal yesterday.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Shinsuke doesn't win the title, I won't be mad, but I'll be curious as to who they will have dethrone Jinder if it's not Cena. I don't think Shinsuke is ready for the WWE title. Not yet.

Also, a falls count anywhere Hell In A Cell match? Isn't the theoretical point of a Hell In A Cell match to keep the competitors inside the cell?

This card was not well thought out. I could care less about Natalya vs. Charlotte, New Day vs. Usos, Orton vs. Rusev or Ziggler vs. Roode. I'm barely caring about Shinsuke vs. Jinder because you know, if Jinder wins, how he's gonna win.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He apparently think fans want to see Jinder Mahal keep the WWE World Heavyweight Championship until Wrestlemania. Why is that? Because every fan wants the title of of Mahal yesterday.
Why? Because Vince knows what the fans want better than the fans do.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Shinsuke doesn't win the title, I won't be mad, but I'll be curious as to who they will have dethrone Jinder if it's not Cena. I don't think Shinsuke is ready for the WWE title. Not yet.

Also, a falls count anywhere Hell In A Cell match? Isn't the theoretical point of a Hell In A Cell match to keep the competitors inside the cell?

This card was not well thought out. I could care less about Natalya vs. Charlotte, New Day vs. Usos, Orton vs. Rusev or Ziggler vs. Roode. I'm barely caring about Shinsuke vs. Jinder because you know, if Jinder wins, how he's gonna win.

You should be infuriated if Mahal wins. But I suppose that'll be Mahal's legacy going forward.....devaluing the WWE championship so badly that even an AJ Styles can't elevate it. You can't have Nak lose to Mahal again and have the fans take him or any challenger to Mahal seriously.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because Vince knows what the fans want better than the fans do.

What I mean by my post is Vince is spiteful enough that if the fans want Mahal to lose the title yesterday, he'll keep it on him until Wrestlemania. Just to teach us Mahal "haters" a lesson.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I mean by my post is Vince is spiteful enough that if the fans want Mahal to lose the title yesterday, he'll keep it on him until Wrestlemania. Just to teach us Mahal "haters" a lesson.
Very true. :frusty:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be infuriated if Mahal wins. But I suppose that'll be Mahal's legacy going forward.....devaluing the WWE championship so badly that even an AJ Styles can't elevate it. You can't have Nak lose to Mahal again and have the fans take him or any challenger to Mahal seriously.

It's no secret his reign is a complete joke. But Shinsuke is not gonna be any different of a reign. Both guys suck on the mic. Both guys are okay in the ring. If Nakamura wins, we are gonna have a rematch at Survivor Series and that's gonna be a shit show of a match as well. I think a good move would be for Mahal to retain, and the next challenger for the WWE title should be a...glorious...one. Bobby Roode is good on the mice, he's good in the ring, he's able to get one word more over than most of the damn Smackdown roster, including Nakamura. Nakamura has been watered down since coming to the main roster and that's hurt him in my eyes. Jinder Mahal retaining the WWE title, in the long run, is the best outcome at Hell In A Cell because you throw Shinsuke Nakamura in as the WWE champ, what heels are on the Smackdown roster to challenge him? You'd have a rematch with Jinder. Then who? KO? Dolph? Rusev? Corbin? KO is the only legit one maybe. Smackdown is lacking in main event talent, hence why they are in this predicament.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to put this into perspective...Jinder Mahal's reign as WWE champion will be the longest reign since 2015 when Seth Rollins won it at WrestleMania and held it for 225 days. Mahal's reign is currently longer than the last 3 WWE title reigns combined (Randy Orton, 49 days, Bray Wyatt, 49 days, John Cena, 14 days) If he holds the title until WrestleMania, his reign will be 334 days long, which would be the longest reign since CM Punk's 434 day reign and it would give him the 16th longest time spent as WWE champion in WWE history, longer than Kurt Angle, The Rock, The Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker, Edge, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero. I mean....:scratch::scratch::scratch:

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no secret his reign is a complete joke. But Shinsuke is not gonna be any different of a reign. Both guys suck on the mic. Both guys are okay in the ring. If Nakamura wins, we are gonna have a rematch at Survivor Series and that's gonna be a shit show of a match as well. I think a good move would be for Mahal to retain, and the next challenger for the WWE title should be a...glorious...one. Bobby Roode is good on the mice, he's good in the ring, he's able to get one word more over than most of the damn Smackdown roster, including Nakamura. Nakamura has been watered down since coming to the main roster and that's hurt him in my eyes. Jinder Mahal retaining the WWE title, in the long run, is the best outcome at Hell In A Cell because you throw Shinsuke Nakamura in as the WWE champ, what heels are on the Smackdown roster to challenge him? You'd have a rematch with Jinder. Then who? KO? Dolph? Rusev? Corbin? KO is the only legit one maybe. Smackdown is lacking in main event talent, hence why they are in this predicament.

Bobby Roode's not ready for the WWE Championship. Not yet. If Nakamura isn't ready and he's been up since WM, than Bobby Roode sure as shit isn't ready. If the possible SS match is a shit show, it isn't/won't be Nak's fault, it's the juiced up POS jobber currently holding the title.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It annoys me to no end to hear people disparage Nak and claim he's not ready for...well pretty much any title. Completely ignoring the fact that he had 2 reigns in NXT, a killer feud with Samoa Joe and great matches with, the allegedly ready yesterday, Bobby Roode. Also keep in mind that Nak went over John Cena clean. That lets me know that WWE thinks he's ready now, if only it weren't for that pesky India tour. If it weren't for that tour, I feel Mahal would be a former champion and we'd be getting the re-match on Sunday. Corbin's not ready for a WWE title feud but then Mahal won the title after jobbing out to Gronk. So Corbin's ready. KO would be Nak's next challenger if Nak wins on Sunday, but KO's rumoured to be heading to RAW after HIAC. It's obvious that you could put anyone, even Aiden English, into the WWE title picture and no one can say a thing and it's because of the juiced up POS jobber we call a champion. Anything is possible and plausible now.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nakamura has his moments in the ring, but he's one of the best inside that ring in the entire business. No doubt in my mind.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a ruomour that the promotion for the upcoming India tour is listing Mahal as a 2-time WWE Champion. Normally that would make me happy but then that would mean the Nak win is going to be short-lived and now I'm angry again.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Roode's not ready for the WWE Championship. Not yet. If Nakamura isn't ready and he's been up since WM, than Bobby Roode sure as shit isn't ready. If the possible SS match is a shit show, it isn't/won't be Nak's fault, it's the juiced up POS jobber currently holding the title.

Nakamura just isn't good in the ring because he's not being allowed to be himself. The indy version, the best version is the Nakamura people like. People really don't enjoy seeing Nakamura wrestle, or at least the people I talk to. Bobby Roode is better on the mic, better in the ring and would be more over as a champion than Nakamura. It's got nothing to do, or at least should have nothing to do, with how long they've been on the main roster.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard right now in the SD division.

We are sick of Orton regins.
Mahal is not cutting it.
Nuk is there but no one refuses to see it
Ditto for AJ and Ziggler
Corbin is his own worst enemy
Tye ( who i think is so over right now) is almost there.

There are the legit contenders for the title

Raw has 15-20

Sd has 7

There is something wrong with that picture

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard right now in the SD division.

We are sick of Orton regins.
Mahal is not cutting it.
Nuk is there but no one refuses to see it
Ditto for AJ and Ziggler
Corbin is his own worst enemy
Tye ( who i think is so over right now) is almost there.

There are the legit contenders for the title

Raw has 15-20

Sd has 7

There is something wrong with that picture

Who are these 7 legit contenders on the SD side? Only ones I see right now are Bobby Roode and KO. Orton or Rusev maybe. Maybe when Luke Harper comes back, throw him in there. But that's really about it. The issue with AJ is he's US champion and IF Corbin beats him for the title, that takes them both out of the WWE title picture. Depending on how this feud with Shane-O-Mac plays out, KO might be a front runner but it only makes sense of Nakamura is champ which then, if you have Nakamura win, Mahal needs to get his rematch at some point. If Ziggler ends up beating Roode, that kinda derails anything title related for Roode. If Orton beats Rusev, there goes Rusev out of the picture. If Rusev beats Orton, there goes Orton out of the picture. If Nakamura wins, he's got Mahal then either Rusev, KO or Ziggler. Ziggler vs. Nakamura might actually be a decent match with Ziggler's gimmick right now about hating fancy entrances and stuff like that. If Mahal wins, all you have is Randy Orton and Bobby Roode. And we've already seen Randy Orton vs. Jinder Mahal too many times. Unless they try...and this might be epic and maybe the best idea.

WWE Champion Shinsuke Nakamura vs. US Champion AJ Styles at Survivor Series. Might be the best plan but in that plan, we have to deal with Nakamura vs. Mahal at least one more time in between HITC and SS.